A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How many music of Akiko Shikata are in your Music Player?

+4
Maruko
veil13
phio_chan
Artesox
8 posters

Go down

How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Empty How many music of Akiko Shikata are in your Music Player?

Post by Artesox 2010-07-21, 05:04

Well,the question is that,XD
How many musics (In number or percents) of her do you keep in your music player.
I have three Music Players.In the two new ones Akiko have 15,and 6.
But in my old one,well she have... a lot of musics XD

A image of my old music player here XD

Spoiler:

I like listening to akiko while drawing so I keep on music player for her
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Empty Re: How many music of Akiko Shikata are in your Music Player?

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 15:33

hmm, in my phone, I have two folders of her songs, containing songs from Harmonia and RAKA. as to in my laptop, I have few albums of her and I listened to it randomly. but lately I'm listening to her songs in Ar tonelico III OST, like what I did now. ^^

so it varies. around 30%, I think. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Empty Re: How many music of Akiko Shikata are in your Music Player?

Post by Artesox 2010-07-22, 03:33

Now the new albuns that you posted today are requesting more space of my Akiko shikata old music player than it haves to offer ;-;
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-22, 03:41

my apologies then. >__<

I also got to spare some time downloading and checking all the songs I've just posted today. I actually haven't checked everything. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-07-25, 14:35

In my playlist there's 11 songs that was sang by Akiko Shikata. All of them are from Ar Tonelico series, and one song was sang by both Akiko Shikata and Haruka Shimotsuki.
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-01, 05:44

Probably 90% xD
I rarely listen to songs from other artist, though Akiko isn't the only singer I listen to =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-01, 16:22

In my laptop i have these + the Ar Tonelico soundtracks & Inori no kanata in another folder.

How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Akiko10

In my phone which double up as my mp3,
i have the raka album, harmonia album, Inori no kanata, umineko songs, 片翼の鳥 & VII tracks.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-04, 14:46

I turned my iPod into Italian even if I don't know Italian (and now I want to learn Italian). xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2010-10-06, 17:18

Not a lot, roughly a hundred.

I still couldn't get myself to like her early doujin vocal albums (eg. Haikyou to Rakuen), so I didn't keep them. And most of the orgel albums as well.
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-06, 19:16

Depthcharge101 wrote:Not a lot, roughly a hundred.

I still couldn't get myself to like her early doujin vocal albums (eg. Haikyou to Rakuen), so I didn't keep them. And most of the orgel albums as well.

actually the same as me. ^^"
her last album, Harmonia, is the one that caught my eyes, along with her works on Ar tonelico series.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-10-06, 23:55

I have all of her music, with only one exception being the Horizon Blue album, in my player. Mine is a 160GB so I can store a good deal of lossless FLAC music in.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-07, 00:39

How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Untitl10

updated one with Inori No Kanata in another folder~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 How many music of Akiko Shikata are in  your Music Player? Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-10-09, 18:42

For now, I think around 27, all from Ar tonelico series. I really like Shelanoir's Forest(I can't type the forest kanji, so I just type the translated meaning) >w<
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-09, 21:34

Humm... Look at the image xD

Spoiler:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-10, 16:36

wow, Maruko. that's sweet. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down