Whatcha doing?

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whatcha doing?

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-05, 12:51

Checking my email before watching the rest of Special A.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-05, 15:35

checking some sites before continue playing games and editing.

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-06, 06:34

Watching Angel Beats and posting here.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-06, 16:40

checking some sites.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Haruko-chan1994 on 2010-07-08, 02:30

typing this down xD
Haruko-chan1994

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-08, 03:24

replying to posts here and checking another site. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-08, 11:43

Trying to post on all the forums.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-08, 15:05

exactly like what kyoki-chan said as well as checking emails and my blog. ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-10, 16:05

I'm debating what I wanna do right now.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-10, 17:26

checking lots of stuffs, listening to music.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-11, 13:04

I'm waiting for mah pizza to get here! :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-11, 15:12

replying here and checking another sites.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-14, 03:46

Checking my email.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-14, 15:44

checking my blog and some forums.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-17, 08:59

Chatting to my cousin on AIM.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-17, 15:25

replying posts here and checking another sites.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by dimon on 2010-07-19, 02:22

uploading avatar big smile

Last edited by dimon on 2010-07-20, 01:29; edited 1 time in total
dimon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-19, 18:09

I think I'm about to get ready for bed since I haven't slept much this weekend. :/
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel on 2010-07-19, 18:21

Forum-ing!
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-19, 18:23

I'm about to turn off my computer to go to sleep. I need sleep. Sleep has not come to me very much this weekend... Sleep...
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-07-19, 20:27

I called to see if I have jury duty tomorrow, and I found out that another dispute was apparently settled out of court. It is a shame, really, as I was looking forward to going, as weird as that may sound.

In any case, I've just been chilling. More specifically, I was watching Three's Company while lying on the couch. I have also been working on an article, "Creating the ideal guest welcome message for your forum." I'm not done with the article, but I'm getting close.
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel on 2010-07-19, 21:43

I'm just posting and looking around smile
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-20, 00:24

checking lots of things I missed today and downloading a movie, yes!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-20, 07:46

I'm checking my mail for a few moments before going to play a game. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-20, 15:43

checking things here, saying hi to my new member (yay~! ^^), writing a review, and lots of other things.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-07-20, 16:28

You're writing a forum review? If you don't mind, I'd like a link to it when you submit, as I like reading forum reviews.

Anyways, I finally finished my essay, "Creating the ideal guest welcome message for your forum" Any forum administrators interested in scanning through that monster (the title in the previous sentence is a link)?

Also, I just finished watching the re-runs for season three of Mad Men.
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-20, 16:32

okay. I'm still in the process of writing it so I'll PM you the link once I'm done. ^^

so now I'm still writing a review and trying to add new things to this forum (browse around a bit and you'll see some new, empty sections. ^^).

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-20, 17:30

I'm getting ready for bed.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-20, 18:17

I'm getting ready to take a bath. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel on 2010-07-20, 18:56

I'm
Joel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-07-24, 18:42

Working on the packages, lurking in the forums,. XD
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-26, 06:49

I'm watching a show with my boyfriend. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-26, 15:29

checking this place, my emails, and few other sites.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-26, 19:00

Posting a few things here before heading to sleepland. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by dimon on 2010-07-29, 01:58

admiring the new looks of the forum big smile
dimon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-29, 09:14

Talking to my cousin on AIM.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-29, 17:20

checking various sites as usual and enjoying the new look of my blog.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-30, 12:52

Checking my email and posting here.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-30, 23:52

checking places before taking a rest. ^__^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-08-02, 05:26

Checking my email before a friend comes over.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-08-02, 21:22

checking sites before taking a bath and make a proposal. and do some reviews, maybe?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-08-07, 14:21

Im about to watch some anime. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-08-07, 14:31

checking lots of places and downloading a Taiwanese drama. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-08-07, 15:08

I'm still watching anime but taking breaks and watching a show my boyfriend is watching. The last couple episodes have been pretty intense. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel on 2010-08-19, 21:22

Posting around. I'm bored..
Joel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-08-20, 01:08

making a 2000-word article. =____=

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-08-20, 04:51

I just woke up so I'm checking out my email.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-08-23, 15:28

checking things up on here and few other forums I go to.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-08-23, 15:29

I'm watching a drama called You're Beautiful right now. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-08-24, 15:32

writing a post on my blog and checking some forums~ ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum