Have You Ever?

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Have You Ever?

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-16, 16:14

I found this game on another forum about a month ago and it's a lot of fun so I decided to start one here too. big smile

The person above you will have a 'Have you ever' type of question and then you'll answer it and then make a question of your own.

For example:

First Person:

Have you ever slept upside down?

Second person:

Nope. xD

Have you ever swam in a ocean?

It's pretty easy. And now I'll start it off. big smile

Have you ever wished you could fly?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Have You Ever?

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-16, 16:30

yeah, a few times. ^^

have you ever seen a rainbow lately?

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-16, 16:34

Not lately. sad

Have you ever wished it would rain, and then hours later it did?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-16, 16:56

yeah, a few times! ^^

have you ever been in a situation where you can't get something when you want it but you can get it when you don't want it? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-17, 10:02

Yep. sad

Have you ever taken a nap because you were bored?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-17, 15:02

yeah, few times.

have you ever taken a nap because you were bored and wake up still feeling bored? =___=

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-17, 15:14

Sadly... yes....

Have you ever taken a nap and still felt really exhausted when it was bed time?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-17, 15:21

yeah, because the more we sleep, the more we get sleepy. XD

have you ever ate a very very hot food that you drank lots of water?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 05:28

Yep.

Have you ever fallen asleep upside down?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-06-18, 12:24

No.

Have you ever eaten a mango?
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 13:09

Yep.

Have you ever ate a apple while going down a slide?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-06-18, 13:48

No.

Have you ever seen a public park made a mess of?
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 13:54

Nope... at least not that I can remember...

Have you ever drew graffiti on a local building/item?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 15:35

no, haha~ XD

have you ever drew graffiti on your school's wall? ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 15:37

Nope... but there were times I wished I could. xD

Have you ever wanted to do something, but didn't since you knew you would get in trouble?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 15:48

of course, in few situations, hoho~ XD

have you ever wanted to be a singer?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 15:50

Yea, at some moments. But I would need a better singing voice and not be so shy. xD

Have you ever wished you could live without sleeping?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 15:58

yeah. um, but maybe no too. XD

have you ever thought how this world would be without music?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-06-18, 17:51

yes!! ^_^

Have you ever been in love with your best friend?
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 18:09

um, no, and I hope I won't. ^^"

have you ever played games for 12 hours without stopping?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-19, 03:46

Maybe.. I know for sure I went eight hours once... it could have reached twelve hours... I stopped counting somewhere after eight house. xD

Have you ever got chicken pox?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-19, 14:49

nope.

have you ever got dengue fever?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 06:35

Nope, at least I don't think so... I've never heard of that kind of fever. xD

Have you ever wished you could teleport anywhere you wanted to?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 14:58

sure, that's so convenient. XD

have you ever met a person who seem like doesn't care at all, but he actually does deep inside?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:00

Yep. xD

Have you ever met someone and they scared you so much you wanted to get far, far away from them?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:06

hm, no, I guess~

have you ever met someone and you felt like you won't get along well with him/her right at the first sight?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:11

Yep. >.<

Have you ever laid down to go to sleep and were listening to some music and feel asleep with the headphones in your ears?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:18

yes, even until I fall asleep. ^^

have you ever received 100 PM in any forum you go to?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:28

Probably... but not all at once... I tend to delete them after reading them and replying to them. ^.^;;;

Have you ever sang in the rain?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:38

yeah, when I was still a kid. ^^

have you ever cycling through the rain?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:48

((Oh, don't know if I said this before, but I'm super sorry if I do some of the same questions more than once... I play this game on four different forums so it's hard to keep track of if I've asked it before and where. LOL! ))

Yep. It was fun... but one time I was carrying a plastic bag with books... so it was hard.... I was trying to get back home quick. xD

Have you ever twisted your ankle?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:59

(oh, and no problem! I might write a same question myself too, hehe~ ^^)

nope, thank God for it. XD

have you ever broken your arm?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:13

Nope, thankfully. (I have twisted my ankle before though and it felt like I broke it. So much pain. So... try not to twist your ankle... it hurts soooo much. And I still get random pains from it from time to time... It's... odd. >.> )

Have you ever had a crush on someone but never got the courage to tell them your feelings?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:23

no, hehe~

have you ever wanted to be a priest/ess? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:42

Teehee, yea. But then I looked more into it and then... I didn't want to be. They have so many rules to follow... and... and... I don't do good with rules. I'm a rebel... kinda.

Have you ever cracked your neck and it hurt?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:55

geh, no, I think~

have you ever been to a school of people with disabilities?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-21, 06:27

Yep, there were a few in my school.

Have you ever wished you could control time?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-23, 00:34

in certain situation, yes.

have you ever looked at your parents and suddenly feel so afraid that they might leave you at any moment?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-23, 04:06

T^T Yes.

Have you ever thought about death and it made you want to just cry?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-23, 23:58

yeah. =____=

have you ever felt afraid of death?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-24, 03:46

Yep.

Have you ever cried and you didn't know why?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 23:04

hmm, no, I think, I always have reasons, even though it's so simple. ^^

have you ever swum in the sea and almost got drowned?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-06-24, 23:08

No, but I nearly drowned in a pool when I was a little kid.

Did you already know which planet in our solar system is hottest, and why?

Medora

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 23:10

(the question should be have you ever, hehe~ anyways...)

um, Mercury maybe, for it's the closest to the sun. ^^"

have you ever wanted to go to the sun?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-06-24, 23:14

phio69 wrote:(the question should be have you ever, hehe~ anyways...)
Heh, I changed it at the last moment. It read: Have you ever figured out which planet in our solar system is hottest, and why?

phio69 wrote:um, Mercury maybe, for it's the closest to the sun. ^^"

have you ever wanted to go to the sun?
That one is trickier than the question, "Which planet is closest to the sun?," which is why I decided not to make it the anti-spam bot question in registration. Hint: Venus is the ultimate green house.

I would like to stay Earth distance from the sun, thank you very much.

Have you ever spent an entire day with 3D glasses on?
Medora

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 23:24

hoo, really? so it's Venus. but why?

and to answer your question, no.

have you ever watched movies in 3D studios?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-06-24, 23:26

Venus has a thick atmosphere; heat is trapped.

3D studios? You mean like IMAX? If so, no.

Have you ever brewed your own tea without a tea bag?
Medora

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 23:39

ah, I see.

oh, no. XD

have you ever slept with four persons in a bed for two persons? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-25, 04:26

Nope. xP

Have you ever slept on the floor with five other people?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-25, 15:36

um, no, I think. XD

have you ever slept in a wet camp on rainy days?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum