A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yummy Food Shop

+5
-ALT-
Kyoki
Wasabi
Artesox
phio_chan
9 posters

Go down

Yummy Food Shop Empty Yummy Food Shop

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-28, 20:20

Welcome to the Yummy Food Shop!

As the title suggest, feel free to browse around to look for foods you might want to buy. It's mainly for gifts, but, hey, there's nothing wrong if you want to eat 'em yourself!

Yummy Food Shop Items and Price List

Yummy Food Shop 1602bsk Yummy Food 1 >> 15 points

Yummy Food Shop 2w7gy3b Yummy Food 2 >> 20 points

Yummy Food Shop 10z69aa Yummy Food 3 >> 25 points

Yummy Food Shop 6onalu Yummy Food 4 >> 15 points

Yummy Food Shop Nvqh5e Yummy Food 5 >> 25 points

Yummy Food Shop 2ah8kkj Yummy Food 6 >> 15 points

Yummy Food Shop 23s9jyf Yummy Food 7 >> 30 points

Yummy Food Shop V83igg Yummy Food 8 >> 20 points

Yummy Food Shop 2qk15ww Yummy Food 9 >> 25 points

Yummy Food Shop 2wqg51g Yummy Food 10 >> 35 points

Yummy Food Shop 2cpahli Yummy Food 11 >> 25 points

Yummy Food Shop 287eobd Yummy Food 12 >> 20 points

Yummy Food Shop 2dir583 Yummy Food 13 >> 20 points

Yummy Food Shop 2ynsb5i Yummy Food 14 >> 15 points

Yummy Food Shop 2s0y42q Yummy Food 15 >> 25 points

Yummy Food Shop Sv2ejm Yummy Food 16 >> 20 points

Yummy Food Shop Hsvpmv Yummy Food 17 >> 30 points

Yummy Food Shop Smrmvr Yummy Food 18 >> 30 points

Reply to this thread if you want to buy some things by using the template given. Thank you very much for your visit.

Last edited by phio69 on 2010-12-04, 02:52; edited 2 times in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Yummy Food Shop Empty Re: Yummy Food Shop

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 01:39

user name: Artesox
Recipient: Trunks
Item ordered: Yummy Food 2
Comments: Brasil,sil,sil XD
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-02, 02:21

DONE!

thank you for purchasing. the gifts have been sent to the recipient listed and the comments have been posted. come again soon! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-02, 16:47

Your user name: Wasabi
Recipient: Artesox, F r i s k, Maruko, phio69, Trunks, LavenderYuki , Kyoki, tiredEyes, veil13
Item(s) ordered: Yummy food 11
Comments: For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Yummy Food Shop Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-02, 20:42

DONE!

thank you for purchasing. the gifts have been sent to the recipient listed and the comments have been posted. come again soon! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-01, 13:21

Your user name:Kyoki
Recipient:freija93, Maruko, -ALT-, Nonomino, Artesox, Ellie_T, Marvin, yukihime03, Joel, kuroi neko
Item(s) ordered:Yummy Food 13
Comments: You're so awesome!!! <3
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-01, 23:54

Kyoki wrote:Your user name:Kyoki
Recipient:freija93, Maruko, -ALT-, Nonomino, Artesox, Ellie_T, Marvin, yukihime03, Joel, kuroi neko
Item(s) ordered:Yummy Food 13
Comments: You're so awesome!!! <3

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-02, 03:31

Your user name: -ALT-
Recipient: yukihime03
Item(s) ordered: yummy food 18
Comments: You love chocolate don't you ;)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-03, 00:21

-ALT- wrote:Your user name: -ALT-
Item(s) ordered: yummy food 18
Comments: You love chocolate don't you ;)

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-03, 03:10

Your user name: yukihime03
Recipient: -ALT-
Comments: Thank you. ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-03, 23:34

yukihime03 wrote:Your user name: yukihime03
Recipient: -ALT-
Comments: Thank you. ^-^

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-07, 00:19

Recipient: hikaru miaka
Comments: I think it has orange on it.
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-09, 22:00

Recipient: hikaru miaka
Comments: I think it has orange on it.

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-11, 01:50

Your user name: hikaru miaka
Item ordered: Yummy Food 9
Comments: It's orange flavor, I think...

Recipient: freija93
Item ordered: Yummy Food 5
Comments: I hope you will like it!
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

http://orenjichan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-19, 02:11

Your user name: kazaki03
Recipients: freija93, Maruko, Artesox
Item ordered: Yummy Food 12
Comments: You guys are awesome. big smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 02:46

Item ordered: Yummy Food 9
Comments: It's orange flavor, I think...

Recipient: freija93
Item ordered: Yummy Food 5
Comments: I hope you will like it!

kazaki03 wrote:Your user name: kazaki03
Recipients: freija93, Maruko, Artesox
Comments: You guys are awesome. big smile

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-30, 06:39

Your user name: svetyalana
Recipient: Nonomino
Item(s) ordered: Yummy Food 9
Comments: for our sweet Serial Killer *O*
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-03, 03:01

svetyalana wrote:Your user name: svetyalana
Recipient: Nonomino
Item(s) ordered: Yummy Food 9
Comments: for our sweet Serial Killer *O*

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-22, 21:37

Recipient: aquagon
Item ordered: Yummy Food 10
Comments: Welcome to ASH! \^o^/
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-23, 00:40

Your user name: kazaki03
Comments: Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here's a rollcake for you. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-23, 00:47

Item ordered: Yummy Food 10
Comments: Welcome to ASH! \^o^/

DONE!

kazaki03 wrote:Your user name: kazaki03
Comments: Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here's a rollcake for you. smile

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down