A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia

+2
phio_chan
Wasabi
6 posters

Go down

Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia Empty Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia

Post by Wasabi 2010-08-04, 21:59

Akiko had a concert right? the Harmonia one..but isit on dvd or something cos i wanna see it..
i only seen her sing live Ave Maria & Luna Piena..so i was thinking if she have anymore lives other than these 2.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia Empty Re: Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-04, 23:43

yeah, it seems so. I haven't seen any other videos beside those two too, but I'll try to look for it and tell you how it goes. ^^ maybe others can help you faster than I am? hehe~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-08-05, 00:53

hehehehe~ im sooooo curious cos u know her songs need lots of instruments etc i wonder hows her concert..must be very 'grand' and powerful~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Akiko Shikata's Concert: Harmonia Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-08-05, 09:48

Akiko Shikata's concerts don't alow recording,and don't have DVDs.This is sad D:
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-08-05, 17:39

why don't they allow recordings T.T
so means only people who went to her concerts can see her live?
sad
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-06, 00:18

Wasabi wrote:why don't they allow recordings T.T
so means only people who went to her concerts can see her live?
sad

it seems so. I can't find any. =_____=

and from her blog, she said that she did not have too many live performance since she is shy... such a pity for us, hahaha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-08-06, 01:32

its such a pity cos she got great songs!! & great art
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by barutiwa 2010-08-07, 11:31

She has a humble heart too. Something we all can learn from.
barutiwa
barutiwa

Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://www.cincyforums.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-01, 02:10

I'm so sad there aren't DVD of her concerts T___T We need more Akiko T__T
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-01, 17:34

Maruko wrote:I'm so sad there aren't DVD of her concerts T___T We need more Akiko T__T

that is so right. she's shy, after all. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2010-10-06, 17:13

Sadly there's no DVD release for it (I've been keeping tabs on that).

Hopefully there'll be one for her next concert this month.
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down