Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:59

No sad I've always wanted to go though.

Have you ever gone to a hot springs?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Have You Ever?

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-30, 09:25

No, but I would like to go someday. smile

Have you ever fallen asleep at work?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-03-30, 22:33

Nope XD

Have you ever fell asleep in front of your TV?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-03-30, 23:19

Often. XD

Have you ever drown?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 02:56

Yes! I'm currently a zombie (though I hope to upgrade to lich eventually.) Don't ask how I'm achieving the precise finger movements required to type. ^_^ Seriously, I did almost drown once.

Have you ever worn a kimono?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 03:07

Yes! ^_^

Have you ever been ill for more than two weeks?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 04:04

Yep, it totally wasn't fun.

Have you ever accidentally walked into a wall?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-03-31, 04:08

Yea ^^||| I'm actually quite clumsy and really accident prone.

Have you ever eaten mexican chilli?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 04:23

Strangely no, even though there's a Mexican restaurant five minutes away from my house.

Have you ever gotten lost even while having a map/GPS system?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 04:28

Nope!

Have you ever bargained?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 04:44

Yes! (Though not successfully ^_^)

Have you ever been to a performance by Cirque du Soleil?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 08:36

Nope, I haven't.

Have you ever been to a circus?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 08:53

Yes, a lot of time, when I was a child!

Have you ever skied?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 09:07

Nope!

Have you ever worn the exact same outfit as someone you know by accident?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-02, 00:42

Nope >__< (but if it's about 'bags', yes)

Have you ever confessed to someone? =X
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-02, 02:07

Depending of what did I confess.. My sins? Yes, of course... My feelings? Uh oh... Nope~ =___=

Have you ever seen ghosts?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-03, 04:12

No...I think? It would've been cool though O_O

Have you ever been to a police station?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-03, 05:21

Nope~

Have you ever dreamt of someone whom you've never met in real life?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-03, 15:15

Yeah, though I can't really remember his face now.

Have you ever said something really embarrassing in front of the public accidentally?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-03, 17:31

Yea, a couple of times when I was younger >__<

Have you ever broke/destroyed/cause some kind of damage to something really precious to another person?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-03, 19:29

I can't remember... But I think I had... :P

Have you ever been robbed?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-04, 01:12

Fortunately nope.

Have you ever wished that you'll have the ability to read people's mind?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-04, 01:34

Sometimes. Everytime I read Twilight I got jealous of Edward's ability. XD But well, it's only a wish.. I don't really want it to happen for real. :P

Have you ever written a poem for someone?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-04, 02:17

Er...

Yes.

Have you ever fell down from a long flight of staircase?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-04, 22:02

Aww~~ ^-^

Thankfully no.

Have you ever been bedridden for days?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-04, 22:18

Yes T________T

(as for the poem~ it's not those 'love poems' that you're thinking of :P)

Have you ever gave names to your items (yea, non-living things)?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-05, 15:05

Heck yea. I named my first PS2 Kakashi. :P

Have you ever had to help push a car 1/4 of a mile across a parking lot?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-05, 15:27

Nope~

Have you ever went to a haunted house?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-05, 20:18

I think so, whatever you would call it.

Have you ever walked upside down?
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-11, 03:29

Of course not.

Have you ever gotten zero in your exam?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-11, 07:25

No, but I've gotten close to it cry

Have you ever read an entire (large) novel in one day?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-11, 10:19

Hmmm... I think I have.... either it was a day or a day and a half.

Have you ever had your computer randomly shut off on it's own?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-11, 10:47

Yes. It's scary because you think you have a virus...

Have you ever gotten locked in a room/building with no way out?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-11, 13:11

Yea. sad

Have you ever worn shorts in the middle of winter?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-11, 19:34

of course not. there's no winter here. big smile

Have you ever broken your hand or leg?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-12, 00:31

Almost.

Have you slept with a grizzly bear before?
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-12, 04:48

O_O No...has anyone ever done that?

Have you ever been strip-searched by police/security?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-13, 00:29

No.

Have you ever ranted 1,000,000 times about the mainstream and corruption in your country? xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-13, 01:28

Does it count if it was to myself? And mental? Then probably.

Have you ever taken an exam more than twice?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-13, 03:33

Yep. It was a math exam about limit. Gee~ That was hard. I took it three times because I failed two times. Thankfully I passed the third one. =__=

Have you ever heard someone talking behind your back accidentally?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-13, 03:51

No. I hope this means that no one has talked behind my back ^_^

Have you ever been in a life-threatening situation?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-13, 23:46

Kind of.

Have you ever played Ar Tonelico II? (I just recently got the game LOL)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-14, 11:26

No, but someday I will. :P

Have you ever gotten a blister on one of your fingers?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-15, 02:32

Not that I remember.

Have you ever gotten caught doing something bad?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-15, 03:24

Yep. LOL!

Have you ever played Bubble Shooter?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-15, 05:13

Nope!

Have you ever gotten your hair cut at a salon and had the hairdresser cut it differently than you'd told him/her?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-16, 17:15

Yes. In fact, it's just recently. I told the hairdresser, 'please "trim" my hair'. Instead, 8 inches of hair was snapped. Hence, I ended up with short hair rather unknowingly.

Have you ever tried to catch the stars in the sky? =P
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-16, 22:09

No. 'Cause I'm a star. LOL~ XD

Have you ever said something which caused everyone around you suddenly turned and looked at you strangely?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-17, 00:35

Yea >_<||

Have you ever thought someone else was your parent when you were a kid?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-17, 00:43

Nope.

Have you ever danced in the rain?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum