02 烈獅皇紀 ~雷哭の天子~
03 シャラノワールの森
04 Infelious Rhaplanca.
   天の祷り ~Rhaplanca~ / 地の贖い ~Maoh~
05 Afezeria HARVESTASYA.
06 Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~

Limited Edition Bonus:

※ DVD case for CD
※ 68 pages Booklet about Myths in Ar Tonelico world, genealogy of the Gods and beautiful images of Ar Tonelico world
※ Explanation and comments of four songs
   烈獅皇記~雷哭の天子~
   シャラノワールの森
   インフェリオス・ラプランカ「永劫なる天地の手記」
   アフェゼリア・ハーヴェスターシャ
※ Gold coating on Booklet cover

Last edited by Maruko on 2010-09-04, 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Re: Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-01, 17:55

September? still a long way to go, huh. that's great! I'm waiting for them. maybe you can rip and upload the songs for us too? hehehe~ :P

anyway, not trying to be rude, but Shikata-san also has quite a lot of albums which songs inside are only re-arrangements of the old ones. sometimes I wish for a totally new album, like Harmonia. ^^

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-01, 18:04

Yeah I know... =/
However, I don't exactly know what Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~ is, but I think is a medley of short songs... the other 5 tracks, excluding Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ (which is a remix, after all), are alla new songs... though they are about and for Ar Tonelico xD In fact this is more an "Image Album" than a "Major Album" ~

P.S. And obviously I'll rip it and post the Download Link here for you all ^^
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-01, 18:18

ah, I see. well, not gonna say I'm really looking forward to it, but I'll still check it out once it's out. and thanks so much for that, Maruko! hehe~

no other information on another tracks?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-01, 18:22

Nothing at all D:
We only know they're about Myths in Ar Tonelico World T___T
I'm sure in the next few days we should know everything, including the jacket art work.
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-09-02, 07:19

Maruko wrote:P.S. And obviously I'll rip it and post the Download Link here for you all ^^

You are, so kind! cry
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-09-03, 17:08

i can't wait!
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

View user profile http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-03, 19:08

Yay! News news news *A*

Cover Art:

Normal Edition

Limited Edition

Complete Tracklist:

1.謳う丘 ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~
2.烈獅皇紀 ~雷哭の天子~
3.シャラノワールの森
4.Infelious Rhaplanca.
   天の祷り ~Rhaplanca~/地の贖い ~Maoh~
5.Afezeria HARVESTASYA.
6.Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~

I'm sooooo exited *A* I can't wait! They are ALL news songs <3 And, WOW! An image song for Rhaplanca and another for HARVESTASYA! The cover arts seems beautiful, though no Akiko's photos at all X__X''

From what I understood, Limited Edition consists in a DVD whith I-did-not-understand-what, but It also has a booklet whit informations about Gods in Ar Tonelico World and explanations about the myths in the tracks from 2 to 5.

As expected, no PV for Akiko nor Photos in Cover Art or Booklet ... T__T

By the way, now I'm going to find out what that DVD is... stay tuned for more news *__*

P.S. Sorry if some words or sentences are wrong >w<
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-04, 00:47

gosh, you're fast!! *hugs*

the cover is so awesome! it's one of the most beautiful covers of her albums I ever seen. new songs, correct. I'm getting more excited now. I'm hoping that this would be a great album! thanks so much for your information, Maruko. and don't worry about your sentence being weird or anything. in case we don't understand, we can always ask, right? and your sentences are fine for me so far. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-04, 22:18

I edited the first post with all the infos we have =D
Also, if you want the translations of the tracks' titles, here you are:

01 Expressive Hills ~This=World This=Land~
02 Raging Lion Era ~Emperor of Wailing Thunder~
03 Shalanoire's Forest
04 Infelious Rhaplanca.
   Heaven's Blessing ~Rhaplanca~ / Earth's Atonement ~Maoh~
05 Afezeria HARVESTASYA.
06 Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-04, 23:23

you. are. simply. cool! XD
hmm, interesting titles. weird, but it makes me curious. is there any preview of the songs? I think there are some albums which give previews of the songs before it's released, hehe~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-04, 23:32

At the moment there aren't previews, but maybe in the next few days they'll be available *__*
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-09-07, 19:02

I have played Ar tonelico 3, so I can explain. Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~ is a four-part Hymn (the term used for Ar tonelico vocal tracks) played during the final boss battle. Each part of the Hymn represents a different shade of emotion the final boss carries during the battle, which is why the song begins really dark and violent but eventually turns into calm and soothing. I cannot say any further than this, though, because it would be spoilers to everyone who has not played the game. It is also sung in the Ar Ciela language, a new language created by Shikata herself for the third Ar tonelico game.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-07, 22:18

Amazing! Shikata always surprises me =D
However, I listened to Tarifa, and I can say that except for the second part, which is a bit dark and confusing, the other three are simply beautiful *__*
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-08, 00:17

Higatsu Reiru wrote:I have played Ar tonelico 3, so I can explain. Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~ is a four-part Hymn (the term used for Ar tonelico vocal tracks) played during the final boss battle. Each part of the Hymn represents a different shade of emotion the final boss carries during the battle, which is why the song begins really dark and violent but eventually turns into calm and soothing. I cannot say any further than this, though, because it would be spoilers to everyone who has not played the game. It is also sung in the Ar Ciela language, a new language created by Shikata herself for the third Ar tonelico game.

w-o-w. thanks so much for explaining this all to us!
four part hymn, huh. the Ec Tisia I know at the soundtrack album consists of three Utau Oka songs from all the series. it's interesting. although sometimes I dislike how they only put some songs together to create a new song, I actually like the way it's arranged.

and a new language! oh gosh, this lady is a goddess of language! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-08, 23:31

Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ Official Site Opened!

http://www.fwinc.co.jp/music/fccm0327/index.html
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-09-09, 19:27

I think it's such a pity that there is no new piece of information in the official site. Nonetheless let's wait for a little longer, maybe several song samples would be uploaded in the near future.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-13, 20:57

Previews available at http://www.fwinc.co.jp/music/fccm0327/index.html

I'm trying to convert them so that I can make a video for those who can't download/listen to them, but I don't know how D: Anyone knows?

By the way, they're BEAUTIFUL *____* Harmonics TILIA's long/full/arranged version is absolutely fantastic *____*
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-09-13, 21:27

I SUPER LOVE THE PREVIEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-09-14, 02:56

I have ripped the previews into MP3 here: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=L1OOP9NY
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-14, 05:37

Thank you very much Higatsu!
What do you think about the previews? =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-09-14, 07:46

Thank you both Higatsu and Maruko! :3
They all sound so beautiful! I can't wait to get a hold of the actual album >_<
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-09-14, 16:44

Maruko wrote:What do you think about the previews? =D

I think they are all beautiful, and truly fit Shikata's singing voice.

Track 02, 烈獅皇記 ~雷哭の天子~, surprised me because near the end it sounded so much similar to Turii -Panta rhei- that I had to wonder if Zektbach would be a featured guest composer in this album.

Track 04, Infelious Rhaplanca. 天の祷り ~Rhaplanca~/地の贖い ~Maoh~, seems to be a remix of METHOD_IMPLANTA/. from Ar tonelico 2.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-14, 22:24

Yeah, I noticed that too.

About track 4, as soon as I understood that was METHOD_IMPLANTA/., my eyes were... well > *____*
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-15, 01:03

Maruko wrote:About track 4, as soon as I understood that was METHOD_IMPLANTA/., my eyes were... well > *____*

yeah. the front part was different, but then... well, I love Implanta, but I didn't expect to see it here. ^^ the first song, Utau Oka, and the sixth song, new Ec Tisia, sounds grand to me, I like it. as for other songs, well, I can't get a complete view so I can't say much. but I'll wait for it patiently. ^^

thanks so much for everyone who has shared the links!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-28, 00:34

Two days left~
Tomorrow we should be able to find a download link or at least a torrent =D Let's hope!
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-28, 00:53

yay, cool! I didn't realize it's so fast. oh, well. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinerLunneth on 2010-09-28, 08:31

Isn't Ec Tisia the one on AT III's ending ? The one that mix few song from the previous series ?
ReinerLunneth

for joining us here at ASH! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-28, 08:34

Yeah, but this Ec Tisia here is "Tarifa". It's a remix of the main part of Ec Tisia, you can check it while listening to the previews =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinerLunneth on 2010-09-28, 08:58

Aah, I see. Thanks

But I think I'll hold that until I played the actual game, which is still next year....
ReinerLunneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-09-28, 14:53

Maruko wrote:Yeah, but this Ec Tisia here is "Tarifa". It's a remix of the main part of Ec Tisia, you can check it while listening to the previews =D

Actually, it's the contrary. The ending theme, Ec Tisia, is a remix of the fourth part of Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~ and with the three Utau Oka songs added in at the end. The first three parts of Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~ are completely different from Ec Tisia, with the second part having had an orgel remix in Nijiiro Crayon under the title of "Au GuMu".
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-29, 00:31

Yeah you're right, I said the contrary xD
By the way, today CDJapan has shipped my order *___* Next week, more or less, I'll have the CD xD
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-29, 17:28

wow, congrats, Maruko, haha~ XD will be waiting for the rips! ;)

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-09-29, 21:28

AKIKO SHIKATA DEBUTED AT #7 ON THE ORICON CHART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-29, 22:59

OMG FINALLY *_________*
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinerLunneth on 2010-09-30, 00:39

Congrats to Miss Shikata. It's nice to hear that more people are fascinated by her singing
ReinerLunneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-30, 00:58

oh, wow. that is so awesome. it's so great to hear that. and thanks for uploading the songs, Maruko! it's simply awesome. gonna check it out now! ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-09-30, 13:58

i am sooooooooooooo happy for her!!! more people are taking notice of her~~~

oricon Sep 29
#1 JUJU REQUEST 19974
#2 KARA KARA BEST 2007-2010 18223
#3 リンキン・パーク ア・サウザンド・サンズ 6064
#4 WEAVER 新世界創造記・後編
#5 Base Ball Bear CYPRESS GIRL
#6 Base Ball Bear DETECTIVE BOYS
#7 志方あきこ アルトネリコ3 世界終焉の引鉄は少女の詩が弾く イメージCD 謳う丘~Ar=ciel Ar=dor~
#8 ALI PROJECT 汎新日本主義
#9 稲垣潤一 男と女3 -TWO HEARTS TWO VOICES-
#10 MEG BEST FLIGHT

All are new entries on oricon chart except for #3.
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-09-30, 22:08

Dropped to #13 today.
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-01, 00:56

aww, that's kinda sad to hear. such a drop. ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-01, 00:58

Well It's normal, what's important is the position on the release date. 13 is still a high position, so go Akiko! ~
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-02, 02:49

She stayed at #13 today ^^ ~
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-03, 00:50

out of top 30 today~ at least she got #7 on the first day and #13 on the next 2 days~
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-03, 23:37

Shoot up to #15 OMG!!!
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-03, 23:44

lol, Wasabi, you're so up to date about this, haha~

well, I hope she and her album will stay at a quite good position for a while.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-04, 18:41

haha cos i check the charts everyday ^^
akiko have superpower cos from out of top 30 > #15~````````
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-06, 21:01

Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ is #15 today.

& #12 weekly with 8424 copies sold.

yay~~~
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-06, 23:14

congrats to her! way to go, Shikata-san~ ^__^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-06, 23:17

Maruko wrote:Yay! News news news *A*

Cover Art:

Normal Edition

Limited Edition

Complete Tracklist:

1.謳う丘 ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~
2.烈獅皇紀 ~雷哭の天子~
3.シャラノワールの森
4.Infelious Rhaplanca.
   天の祷り ~Rhaplanca~/地の贖い ~Maoh~
5.Afezeria HARVESTASYA.
6.Ec Tisia ~Tarifa~

I'm sooooo exited *A* I can't wait! They are ALL news songs <3 And, WOW! An image song for Rhaplanca and another for HARVESTASYA! The cover arts seems beautiful, though no Akiko's photos at all X__X''

From what I understood, Limited Edition consists in a DVD whith I-did-not-understand-what, but It also has a booklet whit informations about Gods in Ar Tonelico World and explanations about the myths in the tracks from 2 to 5.

As expected, no PV for Akiko nor Photos in Cover Art or Booklet ... T__T

By the way, now I'm going to find out what that DVD is... stay tuned for more news *__*

P.S. Sorry if some words or sentences are wrong >w<

So sad. SHE REALLY NEED TO HAVE A PV. REALLY.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-06, 23:21

WOW she even pwned ALI Project. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top