Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ Special Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ Special Project

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-01, 02:42

I found this just a second ago:

http://ar-tonelico.jp/arciel_ardor/

anyone can help showing what is written there? ^^"

I have my eyes on the wallpaper for each songs on Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~! they're nice, hoho~ adore

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~ Special Project

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-01, 03:41

Yeeeeah they're beautiful! *A*
From what I understood, is a special project who tries to "restore" Ar Tonelico's World: Ar Ciel. But I'm not too familiar with japanes, let's wait for Higatsu eheh~
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-01, 03:57

right! I used the first picture, the cover of ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~, as my wallpaper now, hoho~ XD

ah, I see. restoring the world? hmm~ what could it mean?

Higatsu, where are yoouu? haha~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-10-01, 13:01

phio69 wrote:I found this just a second ago:

http://ar-tonelico.jp/arciel_ardor/

anyone can help showing what is written there? ^^"

It is as Maruko said - a project to "resurrect" the world of Ar tonelico, known as Ar Ciel. In this project, they gather Twitter posts from Ar tonelico fans around the world, the more supportive posts they receive from fans, the more the world is resurrected, and in celebration they will reveal new wallpapers.

I am terribly sorry that I do not have Twitter, so I cannot give you any instruction if you want to join this.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-01, 13:05

Higatsu Reiru wrote:It is as Maruko said - a project to "resurrect" the world of Ar tonelico, known as Ar Ciel. In this project, they gather Twitter posts from Ar tonelico fans around the world, the more supportive posts they receive from fans, the more the world is resurrected, and in celebration they will reveal new wallpapers.

I am terribly sorry that I do not have Twitter, so I cannot give you any instruction if you want to join this.

wow, that is cool!

hey, I have an idea. what if we make a twitter account for this forum and support the project by that? if members have their own twitter, they can support this project themselves, but as a forum supporting Shikata-san, shouldn't we participate? ^_____^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-10-01, 13:09

I am really, really sorry, but as I have said, I do not have Twitter, nor do I have any plan to use it or any social network in the future, so I cannot be of any help this time. Please forgive me...
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-01, 13:27

haha, no problem, Higatsu! I'm already very grateful that you're helping everyone here in this forum. ^___^

let's get back on topic now, hehe~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinerLunneth on 2010-10-02, 00:33

Uuuh... sorry, I'm kinda lost here.

What do they mean by ressurect ? What EXACTLY are they planning to do ? confused
ReinerLunneth

for joining us here at ASH! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-02, 00:38

I've never played Ar Tonelico games, but I think they're talking about Ciela, who destroyed Ar Ciel and now we must restore it... well sorry I don't know xD

As youc an see on Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor jacket, the world in the centre is destroyed and broken in various lands...
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-10-02, 01:39

ReinerLunneth wrote:What do they mean by ressurect ? What EXACTLY are they planning to do ? confused

I think it is nothing more than a way to gather the fans of the games together, to celebrate the releasing of the new Utau Oka album.

Maruko wrote:I've never played Ar Tonelico games, but I think they're talking about Ciela, who destroyed Ar Ciel and now we must restore it... well sorry I don't know xD

No, Ciela never destroyed Ar Ciel. It was the humans who destroyed their own planet, and that angered Ciela, who represents the planet herself.

Maruko wrote:As youc an see on Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor jacket, the world in the centre is destroyed and broken in various lands...

It is however the complete opposite: the jacket does not illustrate destruction, but birth of the planet instead. The shining silhouette above the fragments of land is Ciela, who created Ar Ciel.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-03, 23:43

wow, cool. I suppose Ciela is a character from Ar tonelico III? since I never heard of that name, hehe~

still, it's a great meaning. ^__^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-10-06, 23:51

phio69 wrote:wow, cool. I suppose Ciela is a character from Ar tonelico III? since I never heard of that name, hehe~

Yes, she is.

But more importantly, the resurrection is now complete! You can view all five wallpapers, change your view of the planet and become a citizen of one of Ar Ciel's four countries if you have a Twitter account.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-07, 00:11

it looks awesome!

I wish I understand more than just "congratulations". =____=

I hope we can do it with our twitter later? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-07, 00:21

Higatsu Reiru wrote:
phio69 wrote:wow, cool. I suppose Ciela is a character from Ar tonelico III? since I never heard of that name, hehe~

Yes, she is.

But more importantly, the resurrection is now complete! You can view all five wallpapers, change your view of the planet and become a citizen of one of Ar Ciel's four countries if you have a Twitter account.

how?~~~~
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

View user profile http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-10-08, 00:40

Wasabi wrote:how?~~~~

As far as I am aware of, when you make a post using your Twitter account, you will be asked which of the four regions of Ar Ciel you want to become a citizen of.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-10-08, 16:22

o.o i think i'll skip it cos i can't read japanese LOL
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

View user profile http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-27, 05:02

I became citizen of META=FALSS *A*
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-28, 00:32

so lucky~

why choose Meta Falss? ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-28, 01:07

Oh well... I like the name~ Also, is the land of Rhaplanca and Maoh's legend~
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top