Original Hymmnos Song (Irs Ieeya)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Original Hymmnos Song (Irs Ieeya)

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-12, 20:03

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=digC2jbD10w

As inspired by my idol (and our idol) Akiko Shikata, I've composed a song in Basic Hymmnos. Though I know some Ar Tonelico Hymmnos users may critic about the lyric composition, because I'm just starting to learn it. xD

I've been composing songs using FL Studio since 2007 and added Reason 3.0 this 2010. Just wanna share this. Thanks for listening! smile
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Re: Original Hymmnos Song (Irs Ieeya)

Post by Chuu on 2010-10-12, 20:24

Wow, I love your style and how it fits into that typical Hymnos scheme, that's amazing. How did you compose it?
Chuu

Country Flag : Germany
cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 happy birthday, Chuu! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://jewelsandsheendrops.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-12, 23:32

composing a song is not an easy thing to do, so I respect your efforts. *bows*

for the notes, I think you have a nice composition. though I feel like you don't hit some notes accurately. near the ending, when the song paused for a moment for a change of style, it feels a bit weird for me as well. and I can't hear your voice too well.

anyway, it's still a great job. I don't think I'm good enough to compose a song, not to mention using Hymmnos language like that! what do you say if we open a section of learning Hymmnos? I would love to do that! ^___^

great work, kazaki. keep it up!

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-13, 01:28

Yes yes please open a beginner-friendly Hymmnos section. Thanks in advance! smile
And I'm still an indie at music production (I use FL Studio 7 and Reason, as well as imagination). My real genre is J-pop, though it has influence of Electronica and Classical. So there. Thanks for appreciating my work! I'm gonna do some more! smile
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-13, 01:31

Oh and the reason why it sounds kind of psychedelic and weird, it's kind of progressive/experimental, which is another genre I go into. Well, it's just weird that everytime I'm ready to record my voice, my voice doesn't come along very well. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-10-13, 02:57

Holy cow! That is awesome! >_<
Although as phio pointed out you can't really hear your voice too well.
But, still great job!
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Chuu on 2010-10-13, 08:25

Yes, I'm totally for a learning section as well. I always wanted to compose something Akiko-inspired and on top of that in Hymnos language since I'm getting tired of composing in Tahitian and English :/
Chuu

Country Flag : Germany
cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 happy birthday, Chuu! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://jewelsandsheendrops.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-13, 13:21

Thank you very much everyone! smile
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-14, 00:49

hehe, on my way with the new forum right now, everyone! ^__^

and that is awesome, kazaki. I wish you good luck with it! how long have you been doing this, by the way?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-14, 23:38

I've been composing since 2007. My earliest compositions were MIDI-sounding back then. My genre is actually Electronic and J-pop, but I've decided to fuse a little bit of Progressive/Experimental Rock and Classical (I play keyboard in our indie band CC Project, which debuted last February 2010 on our school band competition). And upon stumbling on Akiko's songs and magnificent style of music, I was touched even more to compose better music. smile
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-25, 22:55

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hVrB3-5Rnvs
Here's another attempt of Akiko's vocal style. It's also my original song (I did everything here). It's in Japanese and Lunaria (another original language by me) Thank you!
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-25, 23:50

So beautiful O____O Really, I liked it very much *___*
Which programme did you use? °A°
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-26, 00:46

I love your idea of the song's arrangement. but as usual, I can't hear your voice too well. ^^"

great idea! I admire composers. keep it up!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-26, 01:08

I used FL Studio and Reason.
The reason why most of my vocals cannot be heard easily is that sometimes I focus on the instrument rather than the vocals for a more ambient feel. Or something.

But thank you very much for the comments! =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-26, 01:19

Lyrics for Sora no Wata, Kieta Anata:

LEA MIA ILAS ZUA IA
UALYAMA VIFA
DUA LYEN LORUS RASOS
KALASIFA FIQUE

The stars of hope speak to me
In a warm voice
If the next world is created
The constellations will awaken.

UKU UA LEKSHIA URSIA IA
ARIMA YA ILIA FELI
LEFES NAS SULA HUSNA
NIF IA SIELA MIRAKA

Only your existence moves me
An eternal wish of happiness
Carrying thoughts of sadness, I cry
But I believe in miracles.

Mizuiro niji no kanata he
Anata no himitsu no basho de
Aoiro kibou no umi de
Kiseki ga oboreteite

Somewhere over the water-colored rainbow
Lies your secret place
In the sea of blue hope
Miracles drown.

Ikusen no muimi namida
Tada kaze ni noseteita
Watashi no sora wa
Hanbun ni natte ita

Thousands of meaningless tears
They just ride the wind
My sky
Was divided in two.

Kami wo kiritai desu
Me wo tojitai desu
Mahou wo kanjitai desu
Wata ni naritai desu

I want to cut my hair
I want to close my eyes
I want to feel the magic
I want to be a cotton

Wakaranai inori yori
Setsunai yuuki no tabi

Greater than a prayer that I couldn't understand
Is the painful journey of courage

Sorairo taiyou
Kabe no mukou
Kaze iro basho no
Anata wa mou inai no.

The sky-colored sun
Beyond the wall
In the wind-colored place
You're already gone.

Lyrics for Irs Ieeya:

Rrha au ga yanwe memora mean
*Feeling sad, I want to cherish our memories
Beng rre fhyu siss memora mean
*Before the wind erases them

Ma yant wa rre mean rana
*Feeling scared, we escape
Rana tes dorn
*We ran to the trees
Tes zaarn na rana
*To the ocean where we can't run anymore

Was yant ga rre herra cexm
*I fear because they are comming
Ma yea ra pic yanje sol ciel
*But now I feel happy when I realize that this world is eternal

Fou yant wa rre mean zenva
*Feeling a little scared, we jump
Zenva tes zaarn
*We dive to the ocean
Den fwal fwal urr
*But wings appear
En rre mean flare
*And we rise up

Was apea ra tes lirle ciellenne
*Immersed in happiness, into the summer skies
Mean yanje famfa
*We fly endlessly
Was yea erra fulual meo mea
*I am eternally happy that my dream came true

Rrha yea gagis tes wi lof oz falfa
*I feel happy that we're going to that peaceful place

Was apea erra rre yor melenas
*I will be immersed in happiness to love you eternally
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-10-26, 03:56

*le gasp!* Holy **** cow! >////< It's very catchy, and thank you for the lyrics. I could follow your voice because of them.
Do you have a place where we could download it?
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-26, 16:59

Here are the DL Links. Get them before they expire. And please credit me if you redistribute this. Thanks. =)

Sora no Wata, Kieta Anata.
sendspace.com qf517z

Irs Ieeya.
sendspace.com egxuai

Thanks!
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-10-27, 15:20

Thank you!~ Sora no Wata, Kieta Anata has an addicting melody, and very pretty lyrics. Once again thank you.
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-27, 22:32

You're welcome! I'm glad that I have shared my songs with you. =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-10-28, 00:40

kazaki03 wrote:Was apea erra rre yor melenas
*I will be immersed in happiness to love you eternally

awwwwww, so sweet~~

I love the lyrics of Irs Ieeya more than your newest song, but that's not a problem. thanks for sharing it with us here! beauty

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-29, 01:57

Thanks! Hehe. It was my first time writing in Hymmnos though. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-31, 02:31

sendspace.com 4hkjek

Here's another bonus. I'll be uploading this on YT soon. This is my entry to an Anime Arrangement Contest. (And I hope I made it through the deadline which is 11:59 pm today). xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-10-31, 06:23

You're Italian pronunciation is perfect =D Beautiful!
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-31, 19:59

Really? O_O
I actually failed to sing the Italian parts in a louder voice (because I was rushing to finish it before the deadline) xD. But thank you! I don't know much Italian but I'm trying to learn, hehe. =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-31, 21:07

kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-11-01, 01:02

not bad, Kazaki! I wish you good luck with your competition. ;)

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-11-01, 23:11

Thank you very much phio69! I'm not really expecting to win anything, I just want to share my stuff. =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-11-02, 02:32

Holy cow, you rearranged it! That's pretty awesome >_<
Good luck! And, keep up the great work!
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-11-02, 23:10

@Frisk Thank you! =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks on 2010-11-29, 07:04

Holy god o.o
It's just, i cant describle... Really, really beautiful.
Is there a mp3 version of Kazaki - Irs Ieeya?

Ah, about the FL Studio you used. You played the instruments, recording it, and then mix it in this program?
Or used just it to created the sound? (Sorry, i'm newbie in this, but i'm very curious)
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-11-29, 14:57

It's used to create/sequence sounds. I have the Mp3's in this thread. Just look for it. smile
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks on 2010-11-30, 00:26

sendspace.com egxuai

This link? Its not working >_<
The link for Sora no Wata, Kieta Anata if off too. D:

I used to upload thing in mediafire, they do not delete the archives and i can have a folder to me, even without an account ^^
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-12-05, 17:52

Ahh, I see. I might upload it somewhere else when I get to a faster internet connection. Sorry.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-12-16, 17:52

kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2010-12-16, 18:32

Keep working on it Kazaki! I see improvement everytime you compose something~ XD You think it's possible to have a music box version of ioFtowa zyOless too? smile

Sidetrack a little...
I love the animations you've done XD They're so cute~~~
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-12-16, 19:04

Sure! When I get home, that is. I left my music box soundfont (Exactly the same sound as the one that Akiko uses in her orgel/music box songs xD). And thank you very much!
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2010-12-16, 19:25

hahah~ XD I shall change my ringtone to ioFtowa zyOless~ big smile Kazaki's dream is to do something related to music? smile
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-12-17, 11:58

OMG xDD I am O_O flattered. Thank you!
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2010-12-17, 21:09

adore I wish I were as talented as you, it's so difficult to compose music, I can't compose to save my life. I guess it is just a matter of training, but...
Keep up the good work, I can't wait to hear more!
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-12-18, 13:31

Again, thank you! =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-12-18, 15:03

kazaki03 wrote:Ahh, I see. I might upload it somewhere else when I get to a faster internet connection. Sorry.
I can upload the two first songs if you want me to. My internet connection is pretty good.

edit: Just listened to the other two songs and I must say they are both quite good!
I love Emit and Exude~Broken Side~ vocals!
But, ioFtowa zyOless tune.
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-12-20, 11:56

Thanks Frisk! BTW I love your sig. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-12-22, 03:36

kazaki03 wrote:Thanks Frisk! BTW I love your sig. xD
No problem, and here you go.
mediafire.com ?w8rzylfd4fg4n
And, thank you. It's from the world god only knows.
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-20, 22:10

This is a little old but, I actually have a new original song with Hymmnos in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g77qMmx7ncA

To be more precise, it's Hymmnos and Sky Language (my original language).
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top