A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mysterious Project!

+12
kuroi neko
Trunks
¬ Bru
Nonomino
kazaki03
tiredEyes
Higatsu Reiru
Artesox
F r i s k
phio_chan
Wasabi
Maruko
16 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Mysterious Project! Empty Mysterious Project!

Post by Maruko 2010-10-20, 00:30

On Shikata's Twitter Account, her producer announced that our beloved Akiko has already started her new project, yet unrevealed! Let's wait for some other informations in the next few days/months!

Let's also bet on what It'll be... for me, it's the new Opening Theme for the 8th and last Sound Novel of Umineko! Or... maybe her new, 4th album!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Mysterious Project! Empty Re: Mysterious Project!

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-20, 00:49

i want an album like Harmonia!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Mysterious Project! Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-20, 01:55

wow, new project! such a great news to hear that she is so active producing works. I hope she doesn't exhaust herself and at least make us of those bath salts she had bought. XD

my guess, hmm, another album! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-23, 14:41

I hope it's another album! still dreaming
But, even if it's not I can't wait to hear it >_<
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-10-25, 06:16

The Truth: Nuclear Weapons matrix

ok,Hummm,a Mysterious Project,... Maybe the 4th CD.Maybe something related to Umineko,I don't think that it will be related to AT,because Ar Ciel is AT.

Maybe a DVD : >
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-11-03, 00:54

Shikata has not done an opening for Umineko no Naku Koro ni since the fifth episode, so I think the chance for another Umineko single is not high. The 8th episode might also be using the same opening song as episode 7 (Kiri no Pithos, which was not sung by Shikata) as well.

If we follow the order of her album, Navigatoria was released in 2005, Raka in late 2006, and Harmonia in 2009. So I am quite confident her next project will be her fourth album, which will be on sale some time next year.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-03, 14:19

Shikata's mysterious new song for the Messiah drama CD is her new project. Listen here:
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm12619505

The video is set to an Umineko video but it has no relation to Umineko.

Btw I am new here. But I am far from new to Shikata Akiko laugh just decided to join so I can share any news of Shikata here.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-03, 15:01

tiredEyes wrote:The video is set to an Umineko video but it has no relation to Umineko.

Sorry I mean the SONG is set to an Umineko video, but the song has no relation to Umineko.

More information about this "Messiah" and Shikata's participation can be found here:
http://anime.webnt.jp/nt-news/?detail=2118
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-03, 21:47

i believe an account is needed to watch the video..which is hard to make cos my japanese is limited.
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Mysterious Project! Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-04, 00:07

oh, thanks so much, tiredEyes! welcome to ASH, by the way, and thanks for joining us and sharing information with us here. it's very much appreciated; we depend on members like you a lot. embarrassed

anyway, I don't understand Japanese at all so it's more confusing for me, haha~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-04, 00:44

O____O

Oh my... first of all: the song is really strange but still beautiful, and this is obvious when it comes to Shikata-san!

What is this Messiah... I don't know O____O''
Anyone knows more informations? D:

EDIT: I see. This song is titled "Lost Children", and is the opening song for the drama CD "Messiah". It came out on Semptember 9th 2010. Thus, it isn't her new project =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-04, 01:02

Messiah (メサイア) is some sort of drama CD thing, from what I read. There is not much information on it from the official website.

There is also not much information from the staff blog either. It is just some staff "hyperventilating" about how Shikata-san is joining them cold

From what I read on the nicovideo song, the song title is "Lost Children", with lyrics kindly provided by Amano Tsukiko (天野月子). Ms Amano also did the lyrics for Uzumebi.

Actually my Japanese is really bad too. I improved by reading Vagrancy, Shikata's blog and Japanese tweets and blogs until I finally found out how to extract the information I needed big smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-11-04, 01:03

Maruko wrote:This song is titled "Lost Children", and is the opening song for the drama CD "Messiah". It came out on Semptember 9th 2010. Thus, it isn't her new project =D

YES I hope it isn't her new project either, I'm still holding out for a 4th album...
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-11-04, 01:39

tiredEyes wrote:There is also not much information from the staff blog either. It is just some staff "hyperventilating" about how Shikata-san is joining them cold

Ahahaah x°°°°D I would have the same reaction x°°°°D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-04, 23:23

oh, great! anywhere to find this song titled "Lost Children"? I want to know how weird it is. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-05, 04:00

lol I saw the word Messiah, and my perverted mind instantly wandered to the BL game XP The art for the drama CD looks pretty. Does anyone know if it was a manga first, or is it just a drama CD? Like the series she sang for before I will undoubtedly follow this series too.

Edit: Ripped the mp3 from the video.
Lost Children
When you download the file I think I named it lost child O////O Sorry.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-07, 19:40

wow, thanks, Frisk!
I see. it's pretty good, in my opinion. unique as always. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-09, 23:41

Sorry for bumping up an old thread. I didn't know where to put this.

This musician "tassi" posted a blog post on the 3rd Dec, he said he playing some instruments for the recording of 2 Shikata songs. He was also one of the musicians for the Pantalea concert...though I don't want to start speculating and drawing links here and there and get our hopes up...
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 00:29

tiredEyes wrote:Sorry for bumping up an old thread. I didn't know where to put this.

This musician "tassi" posted a blog post on the 3rd Dec, he said he playing some instruments for the recording of 2 Shikata songs. He was also one of the musicians for the Pantalea concert...though I don't want to start speculating and drawing links here and there and get our hopes up...

Not a problem, you can bump it as much as you want. XD

Wow. Wow. He's playing 2 songs? I'm curious. Very curious. I can't wait for a new album! Hohoho~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-21, 16:20

@Wasabi - there's always nicosound.anyap.info to convert nico videos into mp3. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-23, 04:36

BHUWAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I got it *____*

New Umineko song people *_________*

Directly from her Frontier Works site:

とうとう最終話を迎える「うみねこのなく頃に散 Episode8」に、志方あきこが書き下ろし新曲を提供させて頂きました。どんな楽曲なのか、どんな場面で使われるのか、楽しみにお待ちください!
「うみねこのなく頃に散 Episode8」についての詳細はこちら。

It says she has made a new song for Umineko, and It will be reveleated when the game will be on sale (December 31)!! Great return of Akiko Shikata for the last novel of Umineko!!! *___* I'm so happy O MY GOOOOD *__*
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2010-12-23, 04:48

Oh nooo. T^T I wanted a new album or something else... I don't like it when she does songs for anime or video games (except Ar Tonelico, I don't know why it doesn't bother me at all)... I mean, what she does is still beautiful, but I can't "appropriate" them... I always use her songs to get inspiration and I can get inspiration from something that was already done for an existing story, if you understand what I mean. This is why I don't have her anime songs in my iPod (except her Tales of Symphonia album because the songs are juste too beautiful).

I'm still looking forward to listening to it.
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2010-12-23, 05:00

Great!! *ç*
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-23, 05:03

So it was Umineko music after all?

Or maybe the mysterious project is not this music....
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-23, 05:03

Well for me... Umineko's songs along with Ar Tonelico's ones are Akiko's best works so far. I simply love Umineko, and I think the epic tone that only Akiko is able to give to this series is perfectly fitting with the story and the atmosphere of Umineko. Seriously. Katayoku no Tori is so far her most appreciated work: it sold 23.000 copies, even more than Harmonia. And this number is destinated to become even bigger!

Also, Umineko is quite well known all over the world, this new song will be userful for her to publicize herself.

EDIT: Also 2, don't be sad! This is a new song from Akiko... I mean... yeah *___* More Akiko for all, who minds if it's about Umineko or Ar Tonelico or ToS or whatsoever xD

Her 4th album is something that will certainly arrive sooner or later ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-23, 05:48

Umineko's tracks are amazing : D

really...the third track of umineko cd is so sadistic! that even before I watch Umineko and read the lyrics I could fell the "you will die and I will laugh" of that music

But,I was expecting something off of the AT and Umineko...
And I still don't believe that it is her Mysterious project

But a new Umineko song is going to be good, AND SCARY! oh~

Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-23, 05:52

Wait... I actually called it "mistery project" only because we don't know (or didn't know) what is it about. Her manager only said "she's already working on her NEW project" ^^

Anyhow... after listening to Katayoku no Tori and VII, I can say for sure that this new song will be awesome.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-23, 05:57

oh...strange...there is a lot of tweets with a lot of images of different instruments and she is talking about how hard she is working.... I think that it is not going to be just "one new umineko song"...

Anyway....It would be very funny if it was something like EP=NOVA, but about seagulls (Artesox after saying this: beated )
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-23, 07:58

Oh I don't think it will be like EP=NOVA ahahah xD Umineko is a bit sad and epic, not funny at all xD Anyhow, maybe the song for Umineko is only one, but come to think of it... there will be a CD release with the full version, or maybe her 4th album with a full arrenged version of it ^^

And about the instruments... yeah I know, I "read" her tweets... and I won't be surprised if all those instruments are used for only one songs, after all Inori no Kanata has in it an entire orchestra.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-23, 14:09

UMINEKO!!!! OH YAAAY MOAR EXTREME CHORUSES, BEATO-NESS, AND LOW-PITCH THINGIES LIKE IN VII! FOOO! xDDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-23, 19:08

As much as I am happy over her new song, I was still hoping for a new album...ah well...I guess any Shikata news is still good news right? smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-24, 02:24

Umineko. One of Shikata-san's albums I never tried to listen to. XD Yeah, yeah, don't blame me. I'm going to download and try listening to it right now.

Though I admit I expected something more, like an album, I still can't wait to hear Shikata-san's newest work! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-24, 02:59

As I already said, there will be for suce a release of the full ver. of this song... and that maybe will be her 4th album =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-24, 03:02

Look forward to that a lot. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-01, 07:50

Akiko's new song for Umineko is called "Byakumu", the lyrics are in Italian and it is....... simply beautiful ç^ç As soon as I can I'll upload it! Just wait a little bit more!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-01-01, 08:12

Really? *ç* I want to listen it now XD
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-01, 08:26

Here you are!