Post by kazaki03 on 2011-01-20, 14:11

Lyrics are here! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vhvJfhA3a5Y

=)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Re: Mysterious Project!

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-01-20, 21:45

thanks... big smile
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that've brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you're an amazing artist! - phio69 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-02-10, 20:49

http://rdream.blog118.fc2.com/blog-entry-1086.html

NEW CD release 27th April ahhhhhhhh~~~~~~
Contains the new Umineko song + ...erm....some Pantalea Japanese version? Sorry my Japanese has been declining at a steady rate...

PS: Ignore those banners :P
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-02-10, 21:27

Yaay thanks for sharing the info! smile

I can't wait to know more. I wonder if it is a single with only these two songs, or an album with many other unknown songs... *hopes for an album*

She releases a new album every two years (more or less), and Harmonia was released two years ago (woah, time goes by so fast!)... *crosses fingers* But, hm... 1,575円 seems a little cheap for a full album... Harmonia was 3150円. Oh well.
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-02-10, 22:56

It's a maxi single with the...erm..."theme" on "forest", a Pantalea concept, if I'm reading this correctly...the max we can expect is 4 songs though, from my experience with singles...
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-02-11, 01:29

OHMYGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD YEEEEEEEES *________* It will be mine *___* And judjing from the price, it will be a single with no more than 4 tracks.

EDIT: Actually there will be 5 tracks =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-02-11, 02:12

Thanks for the info, tiredEyes and Maruko!

Mm, a single. Well, I'm actually expecting an album... But I'm still happy that she releases new works. Five songs for a single is somehow not usual..? ^^" Looking forward to hear it! April is still quite a long way to go, though~ :P

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-02-11, 02:28

Ah thanks Maruko for clarifying the number of tracks big smile

W00t can't wait! 5 tracks of Shikata greatness coming up! :DDDD
tiredEyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-02-11, 02:28

Well the correct name for this release would be "Concept CD", where the "concept" is the forest. I think that she's actually working on her 4th album, but as we know, it's really hard to compose and arrange a total of 10+ songs...

More, she's quite busy with Istoria Kalliope... I can understand her, poor Akiko xD
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-02-12, 02:08

Maruko wrote:Well the correct name for this release would be "Concept CD", where the "concept" is the forest. I think that she's actually working on her 4th album, but as we know, it's really hard to compose and arrange a total of 10+ songs...

More, she's quite busy with Istoria Kalliope... I can understand her, poor Akiko xD

But she did it amazingly with Harmonia and RAKA. big smile

Anyway, yeah, she sure is a busy person. I just hope all her plans turn well. ^^ But it's such a weird title, 'Concept CD'. But with forest, it shows how much she cares for nature. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-02-12, 12:50

OH YEEEES! Even a single is too awesome, if it's got some really awesome stuff from Akiko-san! Personally, I prefer singles & concept works because artists are able to "put more effort, focus and art" on their works, instead of one full album with too much tracks to do work on. =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-02-13, 17:40

@phio69: oh the single isn't titled "Concept CD", it's just a temporary description. The real title hasn't been released yet :P the "concept" that Shikata is using here is the "forest", so I'm looking forward to more fantastic Pantalea-esque works big smile

@kazaki03: I admit any Shikata work is something to look forward to XD though I believe any original Shikata album is also somewhat a "concept" work? Like Harmonia, which had the theme of nature, and Raka the theme of "full moon" smile

Maybe that's why she hasn't done a full length album for so long, because it's just too tiring...plus with her Istoria Kalliope and all that...poor girl...
tiredEyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize on 2011-02-13, 19:08

I'm hoping for the full version of Lost Children, but it's not looking like it based on the theme. sad I can always hope, though. big smile

I'm surprised that it's going to be released so late. If the second song will be Lost Children, all the tracks should be ready except maybe the Japanese version of 白夢の繭 ~Ricordando il passato~, but I'd imagine that it wouldn't take four months to make that one track when it should practically be half done from the get go...
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Country Flag : United States
For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-02-15, 15:56

Here's another website which has the CD listing as well: http://210.155.150.151/soft.phtml?id=702599 nothing new though -.-

@Trieze: I think there's still hope for the full version of Lost Children, since nothing much has been confirmed. 2 tracks out of 5 are confirmed, so maybe out of the last 3, one of them is Lost Children big smile

Yeah but I really can't stand the wait in between the announcement and the CD release...I think they do that on purpose to drum up hype...
tiredEyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-02-15, 20:06

Okay Shikata's Twitter account officially announced the CD! Yes it is set for a 27th April release!
tiredEyes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-02-15, 21:18

Thanks tiredeyes for the info~! Really look forward to the CD XD
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-02-16, 00:28

I think the wait between announcement and release is for preorders. I'll preorder it from CDJapan as soon as we have the complete tracklist.
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki on 2011-02-16, 02:13

LOL @ getchu links.

this is fantastic news. I can't wait to be blown away again.

Spoiler:
(AKIKO PLZ GIVE US NEW PHOTOSHOOT PLZPLZPLZ *dogeza*)
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

View user profile http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-02-16, 10:46

Lost Children is one awesome song, kind of like Katayoku no Tori. So I also want it to be in the CD. =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-02-19, 17:05

Yay, I've been wishing for a new album from Shikata-san for so long! Even if it's a shorter one, I'm thrilled. So many artists go years without releasing even a single new song...although I don't want her to work too hard, I couldn't stand a wait like that with her... In short, supremely happy now big smile

...But then again, now the anticipation is going to kill me...
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-02-20, 17:27

Ellie_T wrote:...But then again, now the anticipation is going to kill me...

Don't. You still need to hear the song, so don't let it kill you first. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top