A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~Pearl's ringtone store~

4 posters

Go down

~Pearl's ringtone store~ Empty ~Pearl's ringtone store~

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-20, 23:49

Hi everyone, just figure that since i have nothing to do,
i shall do ringtones for people who want 1~ no fees included of course!

Any songs you want!
Just state which part of the songs you want~

Please request in this format.
Song name & artist
Specific time frame
Fade in? if yes, how many seconds.
Fade out? if yes, how many seconds.

i upload in mediafire.

WORKS

Kiniro no Chousou ~Uruwashi no Bansan~
Duration : 28.5s

Kiniro no Chousou ~Uruwashi no Bansan~ (2)
Duration : 21.1s

METHOD REPLEKIA/.
Duration : 16s

METHOD REPLEKIA/.(2)
Duration : 19s
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 ~Pearl's ringtone store~ Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

~Pearl's ringtone store~ Empty Re: ~Pearl's ringtone store~

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-21, 00:06

wow. this is simply AWESOME. I had wanted to do this since back then!

hey, is it possible if I ask for your help to make me a ringtone with .mid file extension? I want to use it as a ringtone for short messages.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-21, 00:56

ooooh i'll see if i can convert to .mid~
what song do you want? ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 ~Pearl's ringtone store~ Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-22, 01:32

yay, okay!

go with this one first.

Song name & artist: Melody 2 by Kajiura Yuki (Pandora Hearts OST)
Specific time frame: 00.01 -- 00.32
No fade on or fade out.

Song name & artist: Parallel Hearts by FictionJunction (Pandora Hearts OST)
Specific time frame: 01.00 -- 01.36
No fade on or fade out.

if possible, made it both .mid and .mp3, okay? thanks so much, Wasabi!~ beauty
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-22, 11:44

Holy cow! That's so cool! >_< And, if possible can I have it in both formats, too? : D

Song name & artist: Under the Darkness by C.G MIX
Specific time frame: 01:27 to 02:02
Fade in? No
Fade out? 1 or 2 seconds
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-23, 02:52

@phio69
i can't find the melody 2 song~if possible could you upload it?

Heres the FictionJunction song, see if you liked it, if not, tell me ~
i had to do a fade in/out cos the part 1:00 could not be cut sad
i only could do it in mp3 cos i realised my midi converter is not registered..could not save moore than 10seconds of the song, sorry sad

Parallel Hearts by FictionJunction

@F r i s k
i only could do it in mp3 cos i realised my midi converter is not registered..could not save moore than 10seconds of the song, sorry sad

Under the darkness by C.G Mix

*If theres any problem, please tell me thanks ^_^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-23, 14:32

Whaa!~ Thank you! >_< I'm adding it to my phone right now C:
And, it's okay. I feel your pain. The same thing sometimes happens with me with other programs.
Once again thank you!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-23, 16:48

haha, no problem! isit ok for you? ^_^
i do these during my free time XD
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-24, 01:14

I love it, girl! you're awesome, thanks so much!
and don't worry about not being able to covert it to .mid, I'm grateful that you did that for me. ;)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-24, 01:53

hehehee thanks smile
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-10-26, 15:04

Yes, it works fine! My friend who is a huge Kichiku Megane fan was in awe XP
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-10-26, 22:53

hehe thanks for your patronage! :P
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-06, 03:08

Wasabi-chan, can I ask you a favor? smile

Do you have the songs from Shikata-san's Pamphlet CD of Harmonia concert? There's a song called 'Emptiness' there (last track). Can you cut the song from 00:09 until 00:19? Take that part only. Suddenly I want to use it as my message tone, hehe~ In mp3 format is okay.

Thank you very much! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-06, 03:23

Hahaha~ thanks to Wasabi chan that Phio chan's motivated to change her ringtone go (I'm in no position to say that though XDDD)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down