A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What's your ringtone now?

+8
-ALT-
ChronosGuArdian
¬ Bru
yukihime03
Kyoki
veil13
phio_chan
Wasabi
12 posters

Go down

What's your ringtone now?  Empty What's your ringtone now?

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-26, 16:31

Whats your ringtone now?

Call ringtone : 虚(Emptiness)
Message tone : 儚(Transience)

i changes mine quite frequently lol
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 What's your ringtone now?  Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

What's your ringtone now?  Empty Re: What's your ringtone now?

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-26, 23:37

haha, I don't change mine quite often.

anyway, my ringtone now is Pandora Hearts' Parallel Hearts, by FictionJunction.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-11-27, 12:00

Call ringtone: EXEC_BATTLE_HYMMESPHERE/.#Saki extracting
Message tone: EXEC_BATTLE_HYMMESPHERE/.#Finnel extracting
Alarm tone: EXEC_HYMME_BATTLESPHERE/.#Tilia extracting
I don't change ringtone that much, too. Probably these one are my ringtone forever laugh
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-27, 16:01

oh veil, ur tones are from the original soundtracks right? XD
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 What's your ringtone now?  Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-11-29, 16:31

Wasabi wrote:oh veil, ur tones are from the original soundtracks right? XD
Of course! Ar tonelico 3 FTW XD
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-30, 14:01

When I had my phone it was just the standard ring that they let you pick from on the phone.

But on my boyfriends phone (which I now use as well) he had You're Going Down by Sick Puppies.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-03-30, 23:28

Call ringtone: Fox Rain by Lee Sun Hee
Message ringtone: Lacie OST Pandora Hearts
Alarm ringtone: Oah by Alexander Rybak

Three different songs from different countries... XD I change my call ringtone and alarm ringtone quite often though, as for my message ringtone i have never changed it for two years.. :P I really love Lacie. <3
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-04-09, 07:46

Call ringtone: 金色の嘲笑 [Kin'iro no choushou]
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by ChronosGuArdian 2011-04-27, 23:06

call ringtone : erato from istoria ~musa~
ChronosGuArdian
ChronosGuArdian

So that you enjoy your stay. - phio_chan A present~ :) - phio_chan I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 01:39

Message Tone: Tell me what the rain knows
Ring tone: Tell me what the rain knows
Alarm tone: Tell me what the rain knows
Alert tone: tell me what the rain knows

The song had been my ring and alarm tone for... years... probably >5 years.

I don't know what to say anymore............ go
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 01:42

@Noe-chan: What the--? rap amazed

Mine? I don't even know the song titles. They are ones added on the phone originally. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 01:49

phio_chan wrote:@Noe-chan: What the--? rap amazed

Mine? I don't even know the song titles. They are ones added on the phone originally. XD

Ya, so someone just "tell me what the rain knows" already! beat-plaster Hahahah~

You know~ once, I changed my alarm tone to Shikata san's "Hakoniwa no Soto de ~Vocal Version~" and it scares the life out of my sis who shares the same room with me. She literally went "WHAT THE HELL, WHY IS THERE A GHOST SINGING LIKE 6AM IN THE MORNING!!"

Time to change ya ring tone phio chan XDD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-28, 02:11

-ALT- wrote:Ya, so someone just "tell me what the rain knows" already! beat-plaster Hahahah~

You know~ once, I changed my alarm tone to Shikata san's "Hakoniwa no Soto de ~Vocal Version~" and it scares the life out of my sis who shares the same room with me. She literally went "WHAT THE HELL, WHY IS THERE A GHOST SINGING LIKE 6AM IN THE MORNING!!"

My God, this post WINS. Literally. beauty

Yeah, I really think so. Problem is, I'm lazy. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 02:28

I don't think I'll ever change my message ringtone... I just love it too much... XDD
I also had the same experience like ALT about the alarm ringtone, I don't remember what song I used that time but it was so loud (or else I won't wake up) and it scared not my roommate (she's just too cool) but my room's neighbors... XDD Well, that's the risk if you live in a dorm with rooms so close to each others.. Teehee~
I'm planning to change my call ringtone and my alarm ringtone..
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 03:42

Yeah~ XD Don't just choose an alarm tone that will wake you up with a shock XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 03:49

the problem is the alarm ringtone should be shocking or i won't wake up... even so, sometimes even if i'm shocked by the sound, i'll just turn it off and fall asleep again until the next alarm is sounded. :P

I just changed my call ringtone to Kimi no Kioku and i'm still choosing which song to use as alarm ringtone. XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-28, 04:00

Ah =X I hate waking up in such a manner~kinda abrupt =X
Like Phio, I'm too lazy to change my ringtone +__+||
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-28, 04:05

I have to wake up in such a manner. =__=

I changed my ringtone once a while, though my message ringtone hasn't changed for 1,5 years now.. XD
I have to keep changing my alarm ringtone or I'll get too used to the song and won't be shocked by its sound anymore... I just changed it to Kagayaku Sora no Shijima ni wa. ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-04-28, 04:23

I change my ringtones way too often, but as of now they are:
ringer: Want you gone by Jonathan Coulton (GLaDOS)
alarm: Forest Cruise by Ali Project
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-28, 05:17

My ringtone's Follow the Nightingale (Game edit) by Kokia. I would like to change it but I'm too lazy. XD

I don't have a ringtone for messages, etc. I set them on the vibrating alert.

Last edited by Nonomino on 2011-04-28, 08:13; edited 1 time in total
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-04-28, 07:59

Nice thread~

Ringtone: Magia by Kalafina
Message tone: ahah.wav from Umineko Sound Novel (it's Beatrice's laughter)
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinel 2011-04-29, 06:14

Calling tone: LOST CHILDREN - Akiko Shikata
Alarm tone : Mamoribito - Haruka Shimotsuki

My text are usual. =v=a

I used to have Akakakushi as calling tone, but my friends said that it was too creepy. I used to have EXEC_PAJA/. Misha extract for my phone years ago.
Spinel
Spinel

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 So you enjoy your stay here. ^^ - freija93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down