tell us what manga you read at the moment. watch out for spoilers! XD

I'm not reading anything at the moment. hoho~

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What manga are you currently reading?

Post by Marvin on 2010-06-17, 20:45

Naruto ^_^
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 05:59

I've reading Chi's Sweet Home, Naruto, Bleach and Bakuman right now. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Medora on 2010-06-18, 12:22

Since Full Metal Alchemist ended, the only comic I keep up with is One Piece.
Medora

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your brilliant birthday! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://theinfinityprogram.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-07, 21:36

I'm currently waiting for Pandora hearts' and vampire knight's and elemental gelade's next chapter
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-07-24, 18:35

The Secrets of the Immortal = The Alchemist
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-24, 18:57

Marvin wrote:The Secrets of the Immortal = The Alchemist

gosh, there's a manga for this series?? Nicholas Flamel, right? @___@

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-26, 18:31

I read Hayate no Gotoku, Fullmetal Alchemist, Yakitate!! Japan, etcetcetc.
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel on 2010-08-05, 21:15

I don't read manga. Only books
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-08-25, 06:22

I'm reading Karakuri Circus and everything else is yaoi embarrassed
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-15, 15:08

La Corda D'oro and Kaichou wa Maid-sama.

I'm in love with Usui-kun and I really wanna kill Tsukimori-kun!! sweet kiss bad smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-09-27, 11:46

Green Rider by Kristen Britain.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by ReinerLunneth on 2010-09-28, 08:35

Nurarihyon no Mago, Eden No Ori, Sekirei, and Zettai Karen Children
ReinerLunneth

for joining us here at ASH! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-10-09, 18:34

HayateXBlade, Persona 3, and Persona 4.
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks on 2010-11-29, 05:13

I'm reading Trinity Blood ^^ It's really good, some say that the art isn't good, but i think its gorgeous smile (sad that the light novels autor died...)

And i just finish Sunadokei (i think that its "Sand Chronicles" in english), and i was surprised of how touching is this mangá cry
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-11-29, 21:24

Trunks wrote:And i just finish Sunadokei (i think that its "Sand Chronicles" in english), and i was surprised of how touching is this mangá cry

hmm, I think I've seen that manga being sold here, I don't know. it has been quite a while since I visited bookstore~ =___=

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-12-02, 07:30

Still reading Karakuri Circus, picked back up The World God only knows, [Switch], di[e]ce and too much yaoi to name.
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki on 2010-12-03, 21:46

the only manga I'm following still is One Piece, Detective Conan and Ah! My Goddess.

Also the all necessary Yotsuba&!
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

View user profile http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig on 2010-12-04, 13:09

Ikigami and Vinland Saga, both awesome.
Solveig

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-11, 09:51

Right now I'm reading Gintama. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-03, 02:25

Bleach, Vampire Knight, Skip Beat, Pandora Hearts, Akagami no Shirayukihime, Gate 7...
and La Corda has just ended. *sigh*
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-15, 03:28

Naruto
Bleach
Gintama
Strobe Edge
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-19, 04:33

Adding The Bride the of Water God, Crimson Empire, Ayahatori Shoukanjou and Rolan the Forgotten King (for Pandora Hearts fans out there!! Rolan the Forgotten King is drawn by Jun Mochizuki!!) to my list of now-reading manga. ^-^
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia on 2011-05-19, 23:23

Yesterday i read Black Butler vol.1,Piece vol.4 and Nodame Cantabile vol.7 .I just got the Black Butler because it was an 1 euro offer but ok,it wasn't bad XD
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

View user profile http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by kandori on 2011-05-20, 02:49

Claymore and Drifters
kandori

Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio_chan I know you're awesome. :P - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-22, 03:23

Adding Faster than a Kiss and Stardust Wink to my long list of now-reading manga.. :P
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-22, 03:24

Naruto
Bleach
Pandora Hearts
Spiral
Gintama
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top