A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What series are you following?

+2
master412160
phio_chan
6 posters

Go down

What series are you following? Empty What series are you following?

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-17, 15:15

list any series, be it TV drama or live-action series or any movie you're currently following, here on this thread.

I'm waiting for the release of Blu-Ray version of Nodame Cantabile by SARS at the moment, mukya~ =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

What series are you following? Empty Re: What series are you following?

Post by master412160 2010-06-17, 16:36

I used to watch and some still do

lost
heroes
Caprica
Dr. who
Spartacus Blood and Sand
master412160
master412160

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-06-18, 06:10

Heroes
Chuck
Breaking Bad

And... I think that is all for now...
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-09-08, 05:52

The IT Crowd, . . . that's pretty much it right now xp
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-09-08, 14:20

Lately I've been watching a show called Jeremiah. It's pretty good. And I've been watching the Japanese drama called Hana Kimi. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-03, 05:03

Still following the IT Crowd (eagerly awaiting the 5th season!), Modern Family, the nanny, the boondocks, and pretty much anything on nat geo.
*edit: I also forgot George Lopez
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-04, 21:52

Still watching this series (and i haven't had the time to continue watching them):
Merlin
Legend of the Seeker
Joan of Arcadia
The Vampire Diaries
Supernatural season 6
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-11, 10:20

Dr. Who
Torchwood
Chuck
Stargate Universe
V
Being Human

And... I think that is all... ^.^;;;
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-12, 05:01

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Black Butler
American Dad
Beelzebub

...Yup. I just switch back and forth between them. Much emotional whiplash ensues ^_^
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum