A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikata's blog - 2009.12.31 [Harmonia Review]

2 posters

Go down

Shikata's blog - 2009.12.31 [Harmonia Review] Empty Shikata's blog - 2009.12.31 [Harmonia Review]

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-29, 22:20

Reviews of Harmonia
* i will slowly translate the other parts of the review, meanwhile, please wait patiently ^^

Amnesia
"Amnesia (Amnesia)" in English, "memory loss"
This music becomes the arrangement full version of the movie [a chapter of the scary nursery rhyme list] theme song. About "the story that I lost sight" of..(im not sure if the movie title is correct anot lol)

The depths of a deep deep sleep. "I" wander in the gloomy forest in a dream to and fro and walk. There is shut by thick fog as if I express the memory that became turbid, I rise in the anxiety that seems to get separated from even one's shadow. The big secret that was hidden in the memory that faded. And childish pains shut by the depths of the nursing song.

When memory to lie in the depth of one's heart above all permits it, I don't give it. When arranging the full version; with the view of the world of the mysterious profoundity to wander in the forest of the memory, With fear to past memory to shake one's heart I wanted to express the nostalgia to the days when I can't come back anymore to feel it to be opposite, more sadness...

Fine mist of memory is one of the forest cover will be led into a dark forest one day end.
Though, the scene before my eyes is a wide forest
What salvation is confronted by the truth as well?
When awakened from a deep sleep, able to overcome the strength to take all.
A piece of hope, wandering in the fog of memory is
I just pray that you can find..

In this song, we have collaborated with Zirou(Jirou) Hazime,a ocarina player.
Jiro's religion include the words exchanged in the studio
Nature, especially forests could become more beautiful!
Mountains became visible in the floating feeling of the forest.

When recording, the melodies and songs draw each scene,
Thank you very much for playing so beautifully!

the ocarina is a structurally very simple and primitive instrument.
Simple instruments weaving the world was fascinated by the deep sound.
The versatile expressive power is played by Jiro.
I like drifting Between dream and reality, painful sound of ocarina is very impressive.

調和~Harmonia~
Theme song of this album-like positioning. The story of the element of ≪wind ≫≪ fire ≫≪ water ≫≪ earth≫ The apparitions of a living person harmonize before long and recall a miracle with one big undulation neighbour, joy. I made it with such an image~

While listening to the album, I think many people might have noticed that,
tracks 01, 05, 09, 13 "- Harmony Series" is part of the lyrics and melody of this song
Extracted as a motif, these works twist.
When considering the concept of the album,
One song is a blend of four Elements.
On a trial and error, the song became such a mechanism.

The point is kind of twist in this song,
The song is part of the phrase each element
According to the Fire, Water, Wind, I changed the way each song.
Tues Wed → → → to the land like the lyrics.
Read the lyric, while natural cycles and spun to life pictured are four elements.

The playing surface is the first time incorporated Polyphonic recorder.
All seven Recorder was used
Sopranino recorder
Soprano recorder
Alto Recorder
Tenor Recorder
Bus Recorder
Great Bus Recorder
Bass Recorder

Each element is part of the phrase
Phrase wind, Sopuraninorikoda.
Phrase fire, tenor recorder.
The phrase water, soprano.
Soil phrase, the bass recorder.
And solo recorder incorporates the image along each element.

Bass recorder has the strongest impression of all.
When the studio first saw "huge man !!!!!!" I yelled at this. And got very excited.
The size of the musical instrument which the player had height of around 180cm, but the one is seen small! Rather than a recorder, it seemed to be already another musical instrument. It is the field thickness that makes us can't think surely to be a recorder only by having heard the tone It was the dynamic musical instrument which blew off an image and the concept of the recorder in various meanings. There are several people, or there isn't the one that owns this musical instrument in Japan.

Because, with permission of the player, I photographed a musical instrument by carrying It. However my mobile went cranky(Sorry for bad people...)
In addition, because I think that I want to encounter a contrabass recorder eagerly, i try to aim at some opportunity vigilantly.

Harmonia~見果てぬ地へ~
This music to give glory to the last of the album becomes the music of the ending of the CD-like positioning. With 1st, and 2nd album, I connected the first piece and the second piece and used technique to make one flow, With this the third piece album, connect 16 pieces of 17 pieces and two pieces of the last, I wanted to express a grand finale thought.

Example might be a little confusing, if you compare the movie
track 16 of "Harmony ~ Harmonia ~", the ending of the movie scene
The track 17 "Harmonia ~ ~'s 見果てぬ地へ" is an image of the credits.

This last song is "the end" and also with the "new beginning"

"Harmonia" album that will end with this song
The next album, and another world, the music will continue.

Somewhere someday, when everyone was greeted to a new journey,
This song, if you can suddenly remember, and honor.

Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata's blog - 2009.12.31 [Harmonia Review] Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Shikata's blog - 2009.12.31 [Harmonia Review] Empty Re: Shikata's blog - 2009.12.31 [Harmonia Review]

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-15, 20:30

Wasabi wrote:
The playing surface is the first time incorporated Polyphonic recorder.
All seven Recorder was used
Sopranino recorder
Soprano recorder
Alto Recorder
Tenor Recorder
Bus Recorder
Great Bus Recorder
Bass Recorder

Each element is part of the phrase
Phrase wind, Sopuraninorikoda.
Phrase fire, tenor recorder.
The phrase water, soprano.
Soil phrase, the bass recorder.
And solo recorder incorporates the image along each element.

Bass recorder has the strongest impression of all.
When the studio first saw "huge man !!!!!!" I yelled at this. And got very excited.

THIS IS SO WIN. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down