A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-japanese singers

+11
yukihime03
¬ Bru
Nonomino
Solveig
Maruko
phio_chan
LavenderYuki
F r i s k
Artesox
Wasabi
Trunks
15 posters

Go down

Non-japanese singers Empty Non-japanese singers

Post by Trunks 2010-11-30, 00:46

Well, lets talk about non-japanese singer, there is some you like?

I like much to hear Jasmine Rodgers (former band bôa), Emma Pollock (former The Delgados), Tarja (And Nightwish), The Burns Units, and other minors. smile

I don't think someone will know one of those xD
But share yours non-japanese musical likes laugh
Trunks
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Non-japanese singers Empty Re: Non-japanese singers

Post by Wasabi 2010-11-30, 01:27

Other than Japanese, i only listens to Korean~
BoA
Lee Hyori
JYJ
Hwayobi
KARA
Seo In Young
Ga-In
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Non-japanese singers Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-11-30, 02:16

I like some musicians of my country,like Raul Seixas or Renato Russo.

I also love British singers....

I'm not a great fan o Japanese anyway,I just love Noriko e Akiko,and a little other musicians,like Kokia or the guy who singed Pub and Go! XD
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-11-30, 02:21

Jasmine Rodgers is british, btw xD

I also like Kokia's voice, Transparent is cry
Trunks
Trunks

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-11-30, 06:38

There's a lot I like :P

Separated by language
English
Lady Gaga
Beyonce
Cold Play
The Birthday Massacre
Toy-Box
Three Days Grace
Spanish
Selena
Yuri
Italian
Andrea Bocelli
Ornella Vanoni
Korean
Super Junior
DBSK
Rain*
+ more, but I don't want to bore

edit: *Oh, how could I forget my wonderful Rain o_O
I also forgot my beautiful Yuri T_T
o//////o

Last edited by F r i s k on 2010-12-18, 14:42; edited 2 times in total
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-11-30, 14:44

I breathe and lives in Jmusic, but there's some I got interested with;

Lady Gaga
Girlicious (lol)
Staind
System of a Down
Evanescence
Within Temptation
Joanna Wang
Sa Ding Ding
Tata Young
2NE1

and of course, the wonderful lady of my local music scene, Yuna.
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-30, 20:57

well, some singers from my country, I do have some~

other singers, probably David Archuleta, Celine Dion, Westlife, and Yiruma. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-02, 01:03

Humm well... to tell you the truth, I don't listen to music outside of japanese one >< Anyways sometime I listen to Within Temptation, but really few times.

I'm a bit surprised that some users listen to both Akiko and Lagy Gaga, who has a completely different style! I think this is quite good, don't you?
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-02, 01:09

I have one music from Within Temptation, it's called "Our Solemn Hour". Really good *-*
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 01:31

Maruko wrote:Humm well... to tell you the truth, I don't listen to music outside of japanese one >< Anyways sometime I listen to Within Temptation, but really few times.

I'm a bit surprised that some users listen to both Akiko and Lagy Gaga, who has a completely different style! I think this is quite good, don't you?

They both have their music based in multi-vocal tracks....

anyone know a band named Angra here ^^ ?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-02, 02:31

woah, never heard of that band. what kind of band is it?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-02, 02:35

I know Angra, but you may know that alredy xDD

Don't know exactly what kind of music they do, but they sang(?) musics for the brazilian version of Saint Seya.
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-02, 02:52

Power Metal I think...they sell more CDs in Asia than in Brazil
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-02, 20:44

really? never heard of it... and since metal is not my type, you can conclude it your own, haha~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-04, 12:14

Trunks wrote:Well, lets talk about non-japanese singer, there is some you like?

I like much to hear Jasmine Rodgers (former band bôa), Emma Pollock (former The Delgados), Tarja (And Nightwish), The Burns Units, and other minors. smile

I don't think someone will know one of those xD
But share yours non-japanese musical likes laugh
I like Jasmine's voice too, and not only for the Serial Experiments Lain-famous "Duvet". "The Race of a Thousand Camels" was a great album.
(Wait, have they disbanded? That would be sad...)

Tarja is also awesome, and it's hard to find a better vocalist, technically speaking (except if you go into opera). Talking of great female voices, Bridget Fogle is pretty amazing as well.

Just wondering, anyone knows Stille Volk? They're a medieval/fantasy folk band with enchanting melodies. They sing either in old French or Pyrenean, a regional language from the southwest region of France. I recommend them if you like Akiko, although their music isn't exactly similar, but you may very well like it!

If you're curious, here are some of my favorite songs:

La Meneuse d'Ours
La Danse de la Corne
Gaste Flamme
Les Parques de la Lune
Keridwen

Happy listening smile
Solveig
Solveig

Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-15, 12:19

Maruko wrote:

Gaga is amusing. to me, she represents a brave woman that dares to challenge the norm and be the trendsetter. just look at Hollywood today. everyone wanted to be Gaga. big smile
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-01-01, 01:39

Hm...

I love Cécile Corbel (She's french but I knew her because she composed Arrietty's ost, the last ghibli movie released. Isn't it ironic? XD).

I listen to Camille as well, but not very often.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kmq4mXxoHJY
I don't know if she's known abroad (that's why I put a link), but I recently learned she sang for Ratatouille, so...

Aaaand Emilie Autumn, Jeon Su Yeon, Queen...

Oops, I nearly forgot to talk about Värttina. Maybe you should try this group, it's no Shikataish, but... I don't know. XD I love them, they do folk music.

Edit : I totally forgot the Andrews Sisters! (And I'm sure I forgot many other singers...)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRwpWdybc8I <3

I know my musical tastes are very eclectic. XD

Last edited by Nonomino on 2011-01-02, 08:54; edited 1 time in total
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-01-01, 08:06

After Shikata-san I like Nelly Furtado, my favorite song is "Fotografia", a duet with Juanes.
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-03-30, 23:56

Owl City!! I really like his songs!! His lyrics are really creative.. ^-^ Most are about skies though~~ :P

Westlife... I never get bored with their songs...

Enya... I like her voice... She often sings in 'strange' languages too... She sang LOTR OST after all.. XD

Michael Buble... His voice is awesome too.. His songs make me want to dance to them...

Alexander Rybak... He's really into his songs... He's a violinist and song composer too.. Very talented. No wonder he won Eurovision 2009 with such record-breaking score... ^-^

yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-19, 20:37

I like very much one russian group called Мельница (Melnitsa)

And also my favorite are Celtic woman
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-19, 20:41

I think celtic woman is kinda cool too! Their voice is really sweet and calming...
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-09, 18:32

Owl City - America
She/Lain Trzaska - Sweden/Poland

kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-09, 18:36

Maruko wrote:Humm well... to tell you the truth, I don't listen to music outside of japanese one >< Anyways sometime I listen to Within Temptation, but really few times.

I always thought Lady Gaga seemed similar to Ali Project.
Then Ali Project is also kind of similar to Yuki Kajiura (they both worked for .hack//ROOTS)
And Yuki Kajiura was rumored to be one of Akiko Shikata's influences. xD

I guess it's because Gaga and Shikata are both "unique". They are both a breakout of "the norms" of the world.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-19, 23:14

Let's see hmm,i like many non-japanese or non-asian artists,like Nightwish(symphonic metal)
Phildel http://www.last.fm/music/Phildel?setlang=en
Loreena McKennitt,
Tori Amos,
Ashram http://www.last.fm/music/Ashram?setlang=en ..i have others too but i like those the most smile

lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-20, 01:24

I also like Enya and Origa.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 03:05

Enya,yes smile Oh,but i consider Origa ''japanese'' for singing in japanese :P I only like her Yoko Kanno x Origa songs though grimace
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-20, 17:52

Yup, but Origa is Russian. And she involves herself with Japan. xD

I also like Maksim the piano player.

And don't forget Ludwig Van Beethoven. big smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 21:06

I know she's Russian,ne? :P Ah yes but i wouldn't call him a singer :P from classicals i like Chopin,Lizst and Tchaikovsky.But then we should have an individual thread for them composers (of any kind).
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-20, 23:12

Oh yeah. It would be interesting if we heard them sing too. Haha. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 23:49

laugh
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-21, 20:05

If anyone asks "do you like K-pop?" I'll say no.

But if someone asks "do you know some K-pop artists?"
Of course I do.

But I don't like the mainstream K-pop.
I like the game producers (especially of O2Jam).
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-21, 23:49

Why not? Some K-Pop are awesome. Although in my opinion, they are not unique the way Japanese musics are. They could be almost like general pop we know, but some of them are really great. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-22, 02:40

I don't know any Korean artists that do music i like,maybe except Vanilla Lucy that i listened to once.As for me,i don't like pop much in general.
I'll add Dolcenera to the artists i like(italian rock smile )
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-22, 20:26

It would be hard for me to if I'm asked to mention names of the singer. I listened randomly, mostly through OST. I like it better than a particular singer's album, for example. :3
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-22, 21:31

For those who love Renaissance music, you should listen to Blackmore's Night. smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-22, 23:18

I should listen more albums by them.I like medieval,renaissance and folk music in general.I like neo-classical as well,a loooot big smile
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-23, 00:36

yukihime03 wrote:For those who love Renaissance music, you should listen to Blackmore's Night. smile

I LOVE THEM. adore I didn't know (obviously) you knew them! My favourite song is Loreley.
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-23, 00:37

Some people classify Akiko Shikata as "Neo-Classical" although I could also put her under the "Ethnic" genre.

For me, sometimes K-pop could be relaxing or irritating, depending on the song. Just like western mainstream. LOL

Let's just say, I didn't like how they overrated K-pop when it used to be only the same level as J-pop's popularity.

But yeah, I got over that. Respect is all there is. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-25, 02:52

Nonomino wrote:
yukihime03 wrote:For those who love Renaissance music, you should listen to Blackmore's Night. smile

I LOVE THEM. adore I didn't know (obviously) you knew them! My favourite song is Loreley.

I LOVE THEM TOO. big smile
I've been listening to their songs for quite a while... I have lots of favorites like Fayre Thee Well, Hanging Tree, Magical World and many more... smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down