A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendora General Shop

+6
Ellie_T
Nonomino
-ALT-
Artesox
Wasabi
phio_chan
10 posters

Go down

Legendora General Shop Empty Legendora General Shop

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-04, 03:20

Welcome to Legendora General Shop!

Legendora is a magical, beautiful world of legends and magics. No one can escape its enchants. Sure you want to go there? Prepare yourself by checking our goods below!

Legendora General Shop Items and Price List

Legendora General Shop 2566b8h Legendora Item 1 >> 25 points

Legendora General Shop Mvp100 Legendora Item 2 >> 25 points

Legendora General Shop 1s1sme Legendora Item 3 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop Flllkh Legendora Item 4 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 2nlbfw6 Legendora Item 5 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop Fcsm12 Legendora Item 6 >> 20 points

Legendora General Shop Mmsqwz Legendora Item 7 >> 25 points

Legendora General Shop Nqxsvt Legendora Item 8 >> 25 points

Legendora General Shop 2rze1xx Legendora Item 9 >> 20 points

Legendora General Shop 2ppzbwm Legendora Item 10 >> 25 points

Legendora General Shop 2vdpc89 Legendora Item 11 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 35iyepv Legendora Item 12 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 2rhoj1d Legendora Item 13 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 331lg79 Legendora Item 14 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop Zv4zux Legendora Item 15 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 29qgmq8 Legendora Item 16 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 2uiaskn Legendora Item 17 >> 30 points

Legendora General Shop 2zgs113 Legendora Item 18 >> 35 points

Legendora General Shop 29w7sx4 Legendora Item 19 >> 35 points

Legendora General Shop 2nr2f7k Legendora Item 20 >> 35 points

Legendora General Shop 24wg9cy Legendora Item 21 >> 40 points

Reply to this thread if you want to buy some things by using the template given. Thank you very much for your visit.

Last edited by freija93 on 2011-03-29, 21:47; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Legendora General Shop Empty Re: Legendora General Shop

Post by Wasabi 2011-01-01, 00:30

Your user name: Wasabi
Recipient: Wasabi
Item(s) ordered: Item 2

Cannot resist it, too pretty~
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Legendora General Shop Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-01, 00:44

Your user name: Artesox
Recipient: Every active user
Item: Item 10
Comment: Happy new year!
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-01, 04:45

Wasabi wrote:Your user name: Wasabi
Recipient: Wasabi
Item(s) ordered: Item 2

Cannot resist it, too pretty~

DONE!

Thank you for purchasing. The gifts have been sent to the recipient listed and the comments have been posted. Come again soon! ^__^

Artesox wrote:Your user name: Artesox
Recipient: Every active user

Can you please specify your recipients? As 'every active user' is somehow confusing. Thank you. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2011-01-01, 16:28

Your user name: Wasabi
Recipient: phio69 , kyoki , maruko , Marvin , F r i s k , kazaki03 , artesox
Item(s) ordered: Item 1
comments : Happy 2011~!

P.S : i left 193points lol so i only gave to the overall top 7 posters, sorry if i missed you out ><
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Legendora General Shop Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-01, 19:41

Wasabi wrote:Your user name: Wasabi
Recipient: phio69 , kyoki , maruko , Marvin , F r i s k , kazaki03 , artesox
Item(s) ordered: Item 1
comments : Happy 2011~!

DONE!

Thank you for purchasing. The gifts have been sent to the recipient listed and the comments have been posted. Come again soon! ^__^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-02, 11:37

Your user name: Artesox
Recipient: Wasabi,kuroi neko,¬ bru,-ALT-,tiredEyes,Lavander yuki,nonomino,trunks,veil 13
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-02, 15:20

Artesox wrote:Your user name: Artesox
Recipient: Wasabi,kuroi neko,¬ bru,-ALT-,tiredEyes,Lavander yuki,nonomino,trunks,veil 13

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-03-29, 18:44

Your user name: -Alt-
Recipient: freija93
Item(s) ordered: Item 14
Comments: Hope things will be better with the power of crystal big smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-29, 21:49

-ALT- wrote:Your user name: -Alt-
Item(s) ordered: Item 14
Comments: Hope things will be better with the power of crystal big smile

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-03-30, 04:04

Your user name: Nonomino
Recipient: -ALT-, Artesox, F r i s k, kazaki03, Kyoki, Maruko, Wasabi
Item(s) ordered: Item 16
Comments: Yay for being a Gold Member! ~

Recipient: Ellie_T
Item(s) ordered: Item 19
Comments: Because I wanted to give you something! :)

Item(s) ordered: Item 15
Comments: For our beloved admin!
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-31, 01:57

Nonomino wrote:Your user name: Nonomino
Recipient: -ALT-, Artesox, F r i s k, kazaki03, Kyoki, Maruko, Wasabi
Item(s) ordered: Item 16
Comments: Yay for being a Gold Member! ~

Item(s) ordered: Item 19
Comments: Because I wanted to give you something! smile

Item(s) ordered: Item 15
Comments: For our beloved admin!

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-03-31, 05:00

Your user name: Ellie_T
Recipients: freija93, Nonomino, Kyoki
Item(s) ordered: Item 9
Comments : So a chronicle of our friendship always exists!

Recipients: freija93, Nonomino, Kyoki
Item(s) ordered: Item 3
Comments : May this armor protect you from all harm~

DONE!

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-01, 04:01

Recipients: Ellie_T
Item(s) ordered: item 16
Comments : Congrats for becoming a Gold Member! ~
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-01, 13:24

Your user name:Kyoki
Recipient:freija93
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 21
Comments: You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-01, 23:59

Kyoki wrote:Your user name:Kyoki
Recipient:freija93
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 21
Comments: You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-02, 14:39

Recipient: Shesal, Ellie_T
Item(s) ordered: Item 17
Comments: A memento of times past~

(I think you missed Nonomino-chan's post, Phio-chan ^_^)
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-03, 00:23

Nonomino wrote:Your user name: Nonomino
Recipients: Ellie_T
Item(s) ordered: item 16
Comments : Congrats for becoming a Gold Member! ~

DONE!

Recipient: Shesal, Ellie_T
Item(s) ordered: Item 17
Comments: A memento of times past~

DONE!

@Ellie-chan: Thank you for notifying me! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-19, 02:14

Your user name: kazaki03
Recipient: Maruko, freija93, Artesox
Item: Legendora Item 7
Comment: Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-19, 02:18

Recipient: Nonomino, freija93, Artesox
Item: Legendora Item 10
Comment: For following me on Twitter. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-19, 02:41

Your user name: yukihime03
Recipient: svetyalana
Item: Legendora Item 1
Comment: Welcome! ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 02:49

Recipient: Maruko, freija93, Artesox
Item: Legendora Item 7
Comment: Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =)

kazaki03 wrote:Your user name: kazaki03
Recipient: Nonomino, freija93, Artesox
Item: Legendora Item 10
Comment: For following me on Twitter. =)

DONE!

Recipient: svetyalana
Item: Legendora Item 1
Comment: Welcome! ^-^

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-19, 03:29

Item: Item 4
Comment: pick your poison, my dear friend. XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-30, 06:36

Your user name: svetyalana
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 2
Comments: for the best Mafia admin~

Recipient: yukihime03
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 14
Comments: for our snow princess ^^

svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-03, 02:59

yukihime03 wrote:Your user name: yukihime03
Item: Item 4
Comment: pick your poison, my dear friend. XD

DONE!

svetyalana wrote:Your user name: svetyalana
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 2
Comments: for the best Mafia admin~

Recipient: yukihime03
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 14
Comments: for our snow princess ^^

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-06, 06:38

Recipient: kazaki03
Item(s) ordered: Item 13
Comments: For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-06, 20:45

Ellie_T wrote:Your user name: Ellie_T
Recipient: kazaki03
Item(s) ordered: Item 13
Comments: For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-06, 22:07

Item: Legendora Item 9
Comment: For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-06, 22:47

Item: Legendora Item 9
Comment: For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. smile

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-11, 02:07

Recipient: Kyoki
Item: Legendora Item 14
Comment: Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-11, 21:08

Recipient: Kyoki
Item: Legendora Item 14
Comment: Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-18, 05:20

Your user name:Kyoki
Recipient:kazaki03
Item(s) ordered:Legendora Item 21
Comments: (optional)Grats! You have over 1000 posts! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-18, 16:16

Recipient: Kyoki, phio_chan
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 19
Comments: I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-18, 23:58

Kyoki wrote:Your user name:Kyoki
Recipient:kazaki03
Item(s) ordered:Legendora Item 21
Comments: (optional)Grats! You have over 1000 posts! big smile

DONE!

Recipient: Kyoki, phio_chan
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 19
Comments: I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. smile

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-05-23, 23:07

Username: Artesox
Recipient: aquagom
Iten: 8
Comment: A map of this awesome place
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-23, 23:26

Artesox wrote:Username: Artesox
Recipient: aquagom
Iten: 8
Comment: A map of this awesome place

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-06-04, 17:53

Recipient: Aquagon
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 3
Comment: For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-04, 20:21

Recipient: Aquagon
Item(s) ordered: Legendora Item 3
Comment: For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. smile

DONE!

phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down