A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Akiko Shikata Fan Art!

4 posters

Go down

Akiko Shikata Fan Art! Empty Akiko Shikata Fan Art!

Post by Artesox 2010-12-11, 05:19

It's very common to do Fan Art of artists that you like don't?

I just found out an Japanese Fan site trough ASH. It has very beautiful pics. Also it have funny pics, one of them made me laugh out loud XD

anyway,there goes the site

Akiko Shikata Fan ART

XD....Anyone here know other site with Shikata fan art?

Oh yeah,the one that made me LOL:

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=10329847
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Akiko Shikata Fan Art! Empty Re: Akiko Shikata Fan Art!

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 09:20

Ah, thank you for sharing!
I especially love the second one, although I can't exactly imagine Shikata-san doing that. lol
Either way, I love it!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-11, 09:28

Harmonia really made she more famous
The number of cool or chibis of Harmonia is really amazing!

Edit:if we had someone that know how edit images....we could make a stock of Shikata's avatars XD
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 10:04

Hmm, I guess your right.
I think Umineko contributed too, right? Or, no?
Sorry, I left so suddenly. I went and had dinner. X3
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-11, 10:06

F r i s k wrote:
Hmm, I guess your right.
I think Umineko contributed too, right? Or, no?
Sorry, I left so suddenly. I went and had dinner. X3

yep,the anime OP is her most listened music in a lot of sites...

But,of all the help that she had,I think that Ar Tonelico win and lose at the same time,I mean most of her fan base come from there,but she don't shine as much as she shines on Umineko ( IDK why,but AT is like 35% shikata,and Umineko is 60+ % )
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 10:12

I thought, so. :3
The reason I say this is because I have some friends who like her now just because of Umineko.
omg. There's more than one page!
I just noticed. o///////o
I really like the fluffy bird, but they're all so pretty.
Once again thank you for sharing!

edit: Her AT stuff is some of her best work I would say.

edit: Missed a word o///o

Last edited by F r i s k on 2010-12-11, 10:22; edited 1 time in total
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-11, 10:14

There is a lot of jokes about Akiko's cheeks >_>
The second page have some awesome works like....

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=7639708

Edit: Yep it is...but when you think of Ar Tonelico's music,Akiko is not the only image that come to your mind...
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 10:19

lol
I was wondering why all those picture had her with puffed out cheeks.
Although, I don't get the joke ;___;
Ah, that's true. All the AT singers do. Not to mention the pretty art.
I haven't played the games, so I can't really say anything there when it comes to AT.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-11, 10:23

F r i s k wrote:
lol
I was wondering why all those picture had her with puffed out cheeks.
Although, I don't get the joke ;___;
Ah, that's true. All the AT singers do. Not to mention the pretty art.
I haven't played the games, so I can't really say anything there when it comes to AT.

watch Luna piena/ave maria or look at Harmonia scans XD

When I was trying to do a Shikata for the sims I noticed that...Her cheeks are .... well you understand don't?

Since the mains rule of caricatures is to take a characteristic and make it x 10 XD
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-11, 11:16

Oh, I get it now XD
I don't know why it didn't click before.
Please forgive me. It's not my best day.
Although to be honest her cheeks don't look that big to me.
edit: Took out a statement.
My sister said it may have been for the lol factor.
And, the reason why her cheeks my not look so big to me is that I know people with bigger ones.
I always want to pinch them @/////@
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 00:32

Yeah, her cheeks. I wonder, why should people draw it so big like that, haha~ XD

Anyway, chibi Akiko-san are simply adoring! Gosh, those last pictures, I wish we can take them somehow. Can we? :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-12, 04:00

Oh yeah,actually I need to put the name of the drawer of the pic in my avatar....

Anyway,I hadn't looked to the pet Akiko in the last page...Omas! so cute
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-12, 18:21

Right, don't forget to credit them. ;) Just put it in your signature, that can work too.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-26, 21:42

http://kazaki03.deviantart.com/art/Akiko-Shikata-194952841

Here's mine! smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down