Requesting a new set of avatar and signature?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Requesting a new set of avatar and signature?

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-14, 23:38

Well, since I don't know where to put this, I think I'll just put it here...

Can someone help me to make a set of avatar and signature?

This is the base picture:

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

For avatar, make it into 120 x 120 px, and for signature, just make it in 500 x 150 px. Design it in any way you see it fit. The theme can be anything, I'd love to see your imagination!

Just one request: Add this sentence in the signature, small font is okay --> "Those who are strong are never without wounds."

Thank you very much! ^^
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Requesting a new set of avatar and signature?

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-15, 00:21

guys.. try this request.. and let phio choose whose piece to use. big smile

I shall give this a shot.. but it'll be by tom. or on sat too xD hehehe
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-15, 01:58

LOL, it's okay. Don't push yourself if you're too busy or something. Let those who can do it do it, I don't really mind. ;)

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-17, 01:14

here's an ava phio.
tell me if you don't like it.. i shall think of another concept for the ava..
i can chnge it if you want ^^.

Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-17, 01:21

LOVE it! Just curious, is it possible to make the border somehow unique, not that simple line? But if it's not possible, just leave it like that. smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-17, 01:39

how about this..

Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-17, 01:42

Right, the second one will do. Thank you so much, Marvin! big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-17, 01:43

np Phio! ^_^,. hehehe
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-12-20, 03:14

i thought christmas is nearing so i added some snow flakes and made it look soft lol..just for fun >.> feel free to request..

Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

View user profile http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-20, 21:34

LOL, thank you for the nice idea, Wasabi! But I'd love to see additional effects to the signature.

Hey, Marvin, when you have some time to spare, let's see what you can do with the signature as well. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-22, 12:50

here's my shot! :x3

your work looks nice wasabi ^^. just need to erase the snow feeling in your focal point.. it destroys the looks of your piece ^^.
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-22, 22:17

Mm, what if you make a signature which matches the first avatar you made for me? Though your second set is not bad as well, it's just that the sentence is put in a position which can confuse people of its meaning. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-22, 22:45

it's a style phio xD but oh well.. i'll give you the same set .. for your avvie .
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-12-28, 13:41

Well here's what i made..

i still added the colors.. cause it looks bland with the grey background of the girl.. so i added the photo filters, smile

hope you like it.

Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-28, 19:19

Perfect! Thank you so much, Marvin!
Thank you too, Wasabi, for trying. I appreciate it a lot. ^^

Request done, hoho~ big smile
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top