For the first time I saw something about Japanese music in a Brazilain Tv Show ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

For the first time I saw something about Japanese music in a Brazilain Tv Show ...

Post by Artesox on 2011-01-02, 11:58

...And they were talking about ...

~

Hatsune Miku....

Really,It is a very famous TV show,and they never talked about music outside of the "American" Influence sphere

I bet that a lot of real Brazilian artists are jealous now,it is a very important Tv Show big smile

And a lot of bands would die to have 10 minutes on it

Isn't funny that a digital girl can be so famous?
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: For the first time I saw something about Japanese music in a Brazilain Tv Show ...

Post by phio_chan on 2011-01-02, 15:26

I agree. XD I thought she was real, but one of my friend said that she isn't. Where does her voice come from then? Anyway, I haven't listened to her songs. ...Oh, wait. I've tried once, I think, and it didn't hit me.

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: For the first time I saw something about Japanese music in a Brazilain Tv Show ...

Post by -ALT- on 2011-01-03, 02:17

I don't even know she's called Hatsune Miku >_<|| In fact, I thought they were two separate individuals ^^|| I heard her song once too, but no offence to all her fans, her voice is slightly uncomfortable for my ears sweat Her character design is really cute though (the leak is real hilarious)~ I even received a whole set of her figurines from my friend as a birthday present a few years ago. It's actually quite adorable. haha~ smile
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-01-03, 02:19

I'm not a fan of her too...
But I love tease my school friends with that : D
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-01-04, 01:37

@ALT: I agree about her voice. Sorry to all her fans. >__<

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-01-04, 04:37

@Phio

I think her fan base is actually 'enormous'~ hahaha~ I can literally sense the killing aura stemming from them if they ever saw what we've written =X
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-01-04, 14:32

That's pretty cool.
If I can find a again I'll post the place where they have a whole bunch of foreign news covering Miku.

Here in the US a 'film concert' was recently available (the most recent account I can think of)
I don't really like any of the female vocaloid songs (except for Magnet) and as for the males I adore Intimation black and a lot of their other songs too. That and I have too many KaitoxLen doujinshi not to be a fan X////D
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2011-01-04, 17:11

Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita.
She is 16 years old, 158cm , 42kg & her vocal range is A3 to E5.
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

View user profile http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-01-05, 00:26

Wasabi wrote:Her voice is sampled from Japanese voice actress Saki Fujita.
She is 16 years old, 158cm , 42kg & her vocal range is A3 to E5.

รต________o

Oh my,after so many time in a Akiko Shikata forum I forgot that a lot of artist give some basic information about their lifes XD
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-01-06, 18:53

F r i s k wrote:

If I can find a again I'll post the place where they have a whole bunch of foreign news covering Miku.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2010-11-18/virtual-idol-hatsune-miku-to-sing-in-english
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by jellyfish_marine on 2011-05-30, 01:52

For me, what's interesting about the Vocaloids is not their characters or voices, but rather the new culture they created. With Vocaloids, many amateur producers can compose songs freely without constraints of having to find vocalists. Amateur singers then do covers of the vocaloid songs while PV works are handled by amateur illustrators. Some of these amateurs were able to make major debut in their respective industry, thanks to the vocaloid smile

Vocaloid is quite a big sub-culture now. I highly recommend those who are interested in Japanese sub-culture, especially the indy music production to try to understand this phenomenon.
jellyfish_marine

So that you find yourself at home. - phio_chan Welcome to ASH! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-30, 16:22

I'm also into Vocaloids. It's not their voices but the characters themselves.

They're like living anime characters, and one step closer to the future. They're addictive. Meh. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-06-02, 06:43

For anyone who's interested there's going to be a vocaloid musical that will be streamed live on Nico Nico Douga.
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-06-02, 19:25

F r i s k wrote:For anyone who's interested there's going to be a vocaloid musical that will be streamed live on Nico Nico Douga.

KAITOOOOO!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! XDD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by kandori on 2011-06-02, 23:17

I don't think the Brazillian artists should be jealous. Miku is only a computer programmed singer. Maybe the TV program thought Miku was interesting, because she is a popular virtual singer.
kandori

Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio_chan I know you&#39;re awesome. :P - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-06-03, 00:47

Miku is like a VST (well she actually is xD), or a virtual instrument you can use on your computer to create sounds and music. I see her as that, and sometimes I see her as a real singer / anime character.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top