=_=

attack or defend?

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which One Do You Prefer?

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-14, 03:49

defend

run or walk?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-14, 15:54

walk.

great or awesome?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-15, 20:46

awesome

annoying or stupid?
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-15, 23:55

stupid

old or new?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 01:38

new

earthquake or fire?
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 01:49

earthquake =___=

ice or water?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 02:22

water!

cheap and super slow internet or very expensive but quick but not so quick internet?
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 02:42

Vinery wrote:very expensive but quick but not so quick internet

what do you mean by that? XD

anyway, I choose expensive but fast. if only I can choose slow AND fast, how wonderful.

your phone's MP3 player or iPod?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 02:45

cheap -> super slow (SUPER...)
very expensive(VERY) -> fast but.. (not so fast, but a bit better than just average)

that's what i meant ;)

yeah,, if only i can... (sigh ><)

iPod!

ribbon/bow or flower?
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 03:00

hahaha, I see. such a hard choice! XD

hmm, flower, I guess.

tea or coffee?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 03:15

ugh,, this is hard too..
coffee xp

cheap soap opera or cheap sex-horror comedy movie?
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 03:23

@___@

cheap opera, I suppose. ^^"

an orchestra concert or a badminton match?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks on 2010-11-30, 00:17

orchestra concert

Ice coffe or hot coffe?
Trunks

Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-11-30, 02:51

ice coffee.

hot chocolate or chocolate milkshake? :P (I won't be able to choose, haha~)

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig on 2010-12-04, 17:54

chocolate milkshake

Sun or moon?
Solveig

View user profile http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-05, 01:41

Moon.

Vampires or werewolves? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig on 2010-12-05, 11:36

Werewolves

And now the hard choice: Raka or Harmonia? devilish
Solveig

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-05, 18:21

Hard it is.

..... I decide to choose Harmonia.

Comics or novels?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig on 2010-12-05, 19:20

Depends, of course. But as a huge comics fan, I'd say comics!

Classical music or jazz?
Solveig

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-05, 23:39

Mmm, classical. :P

Saturdays or Sundays? big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig on 2010-12-06, 00:25

Sundays

Youtube or Facebook?
Solveig

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki on 2010-12-06, 02:18

Last.fmfacebook I guess

slapstick comedy or love comedy?
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

View user profile http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2010-12-22, 06:57

Slapstick comedy /o/

Cotton candy or candy apple?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2010-12-22, 09:22

Cotton candy ....

Feets or Hands ?
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2010-12-22, 20:35

Hands ~

Mathematics or litterature?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-22, 22:16

Mm, literature. XD

Laboratory activities or field (nature, directly) works?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2010-12-23, 03:16

Field

Black and Yellow or Black and Red ?
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2010-12-23, 03:26

Black and Red!

Shower or bath?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru on 2010-12-23, 04:51

Shower
MARE (allegretto grazioso) or MARE (andante molto espressivo)? XD
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2010-12-23, 05:02

The two are very good...the vocal is better in the andante and the instrumental is better in the allegretto sooo

Andante molto!

Luna or Piena
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-12-24, 02:30

Luna. I love moon. big smile

Flowers or trees?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2010-12-25, 03:12

Trees~~~~ XD

Lonely or a Loner?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig on 2010-12-27, 22:52

I'm a loner, so I'll go for it.

Tiny hats or hair flowers?
Solveig

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2010-12-28, 06:40

Flowers in the hair(If you are going to San Francisco,wear some)!

(start singing some hippie songs)

Anyway...

Nothing or Anything?
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-01-02, 18:00

Nothing smile

To love or be loved?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-01-03, 10:51

To love.

Apple or oranges?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-03-03, 17:23

Oranges yes.

Chicken or egg?
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-03-03, 22:15

egg
music or art??
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-04, 05:35

Music

Mind or soul?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-04, 14:45

Soul, I guess.

Cats or dogs?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-03-04, 22:15

cats!!! big smile
reading or listening??

Last edited by kuroi neko on 2011-03-06, 14:55; edited 1 time in total
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-06, 06:14

Kyoki got skipped so can I answer two?

Dogs!
Reading!
Remembering the past or thinking of the future?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-03-06, 15:02

thinking of the future...
jump or hop??
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-03-06, 23:54

Hop!

Easter or Christmas?
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-07, 05:09

Christmas!
Blizzard or thunderstorm?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-03-07, 15:59

Blizzard.

Japan or Korea?
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-03-08, 03:35

Japan.

Read or write?
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-09, 08:00

Read
History or science?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-03-11, 00:28

History.

Battler or Beatrice? (I wonder if anyone's asked this yet. Sorry if it was. xD)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top