Let's play Mafia!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let's play Mafia!

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-02, 06:22

Hello everyone! I don't know if anyone here has played this game before, but I've found it to be very fun. Here are the basics (taken from the Mafia wiki at http://www.mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_Guide)

Rules:

Spoiler:
Basic Rules:

In its simplest form, Mafia consists of two sides: the Mafia, and the Town. The Mafia's goal is to kill the innocents, while the Town's goal is to kill the Mafia.
At the beginning of the game, the Moderator will secretly send everyone their role. The Mafia will know each other, while (in the basic game) everyone else will only know their own role.

The game has two phases. Usually the first is Night. During Night, the Town can not communicate, but the Mafia can discuss and choose someone to murder. After the Moderator has received the name of the victim, the Moderator reveals the dead player, and Day begins.
During Day, the Town must choose someone to Lynch; they are trying to eliminate the Mafia, but the Mafia can lead them astray by casting suspicion elsewhere. Generally, players will vote for someone they think is Mafia (the Mafia will vote so that they seem to be doing this as well, and might even vote for each other to confuse the Town); when a player gets a majority of the votes, they are lynched. Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it is once again Night.

The game alternates between Night and Day until either the Mafia are eliminated, or the Mafia have killed everyone else.

Basic Roles:

The above suffices for a Vanilla game, but most games of mafiascum have roles other than just Mafia and Townie. These roles have additional abilities (which are usually used during the Night, though there are some Day abilities as well). The most common are listed here.

Cop - Each night, the Cop can investigate one player (by sending their name to the Moderator), and finds out whether that player is Mafia or not. The Cop is on the Town's side.

Doctor - Each night, the Doctor can choose one player to protect (by sending their name to the Moderator). If the Mafia (or anyone else) tries to kill that player, they will fail. The Doctor is on the Town's side.

Vigilante - Each night, the Vigilante may kill another player (by sending their name to the Moderator). The Vigilante is on the Town's side.

Mason - The Masons are a group on the Town's side who know each other and can talk to each other at Night.

Serial Killer - The Serial Killer (often abbreviated as SK), like the Vigilante, may kill another player each Night (by sending their name to the Moderator). However, the Serial Killer is not on the Town's side or the Mafia's side. The Serial Killer wins when everyone else is dead.

Multiple Families - Often there is more than one group of Mafia. These act independently of one another, and must kill the other group as well as the Town in order to win.

Roleblocker - Each night, the Roleblocker can choose a player. That player will be prevented from using his or her night choice, if they have one.

GAME RULES:

General:

1. Please do not post anything the Moderator tells you in a Private Message, unless given permission to do so!

2. Unless their role specifically allows it, no one may discuss the game, their roles, or anything that is meant to be a secret inside or outside the game. I cannot actually see what messages you send to each other, of course, but I'm going to trust in you all not to break this rule. The Mafiosi ARE allowed to P.M. each other about their strategies and who they want to kill.

3. While I highly doubt anyone on this forum would ever do this, it must be said: We're all here to have fun; abusive or derogatory remarks towards other players will not be tolerated! You will be barred from the game and I will report you to the Admin, as this is against the rules in ASH anyway, so anyone acting this way should brace themselves for the banhammer!

4. I will be posting updates in orange. I would appreciate it if no one else used the color. ^_^

5. If you have any questions about the game or your role, feel free to PM me at any time! Please do not ask them in the thread after the game has begun.

6. Cycles will not change until I update the thread saying as much.

7. Please do not edit your posts; if you wish to take back or change a vote, make a new post!

8. I am still a lowly human being and not all that experienced when it comes to Moderating, so if you notice a mistake I've made, please feel free to berate and correct me! Just don't give away any secrets ^_~

Day Cycle:

1. Day cycles will last, at maximum, 5 real-life days. Day cycles will end when a majority vote has been reached concerning who to lynch, or if a majority of players vote not to lynch anyone that Day. If 5 days go by and no majority vote has been reached, I will make a decision myself.

2. Everyone may post during the Day cycle (unless you're dead). You are not limited to voting; you may and are encouraged to converse and debate with your fellows! Just remember not to say anything about your role.

3. During the Day cycle, you may unvote or change your vote at any time, as many times as you wish. Please give a reason for voting or unvoting for whomever you did. You may also vote for No Lynching.

4. Please put your votes and unvotes in BOLD. This isn't a requirement and you will not be penalized for not doing so, but I would appreciate it very much!

6. I may or may not reveal the true role of a member once they have been killed. It depends on what would be more interesting. ^_^

Night Cycle:

1. Night cycles will last, at most, 2 real-life days. A Night cycle will end once the Mafia reach a unanimous decision on who to kill.

2. No one may post during the Night cycle. All communication, if your role allows it, will be done via PM.

Win conditions:

1. Innocent victory: When all threats to the town (Mafiosi, serial killer) have been eliminated.

2. Mafia victory: When the Mafia equal or outnumber the living townspeople.

3. SK victory: When the serial killer (if there is one) is the only player alive remaining.

If anyone is interested in playing, please post in this thread! After 48-72 hours I will PM everyone with their randomly assigned roles.

Please don't view this as a competition! This game is first and foremost a way to have fun! big smile

A summary of games we have had so far:

Spoiler:
Game#1
Our first game ended with a Mafia victory!

yukihime03 - lynched (Townie)
-ALT- - alive (Mafiosi) WINNER
freija93 - alive (Townie)

Game#2
Our second game ALSO ended in a Mafia victory! Good for you, you murderous criminal scum!

yukihime03 - lynched
-ALT- - alive
freija93 - alive; WINNER
hikaru miaka - alive
Nonomino - lynched
Kyoki - lynched
svetyalana - alive; WINNER

Game #3
In our third game we finally had a Townie victory! Congrats!

Nonomino (Townie) WINNER
Engel~: on the run (Mafiosi)
Kyoki: lynched (Mafiosi)
phio_chan: dead (Townie)

Ellie_T (Cop) WINNER
hikaru miaka (Doctor) WINNER

Game #4
Our fourth game was once again a victory for the Mafia. Justice is truly fleeting.

phio_chan - lynched (Cop)
Nonomino - (Mafiosi) WINNER
Ellie_T - (Mafiosi) WINNER
yukihime03 - dead (Doctor)
Treize - (Townie)
Zeltrax - (Townie)
-ALT- - dead (Serial Killer)

Fifth Game:

Players:

phio_chan
Treize
yukihime03
-ALT-
Kyoki
Nonomino
Ellie_T

Moderator:

?

*Note: I decided to get rid of the undead/prison aspect, as it seems to have just made everything more confusing. Now, once you're dead, you're dead. You are allowed a "Bah!" post, though! ^_^

Status: Game number five is around the corner! Come get your acceptances! Only a nickel!

Last edited by Ellie_T on 2011-06-03, 15:33; edited 29 times in total
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Let's play Mafia!

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-02, 12:02

Ah! I know this game! I often play it here with my friends, but instead of mafia, we used werewolves and we altered some of the rules to make it more fun... big smile

Let's play this, guys! It's a bit confusing if you haven't played it but after a few games, I'm sure you want to keep playing this! ^-^
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-02, 15:02

The game sounds so interesting! Thanks for the great idea Ellie~! Just a question~ can the serial killer (or mafia in general) kill the cop or doctor? I read the link you've posted~ somehow there're alot of variations for each role~? It seems a little complicated but i'll try playing it! =X
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-02, 17:36

The mafia should be able to kill anybody. I think. It depends on how we want to play it. ^-^
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-03, 00:32

Hell, this is crazy. I played this with my friends on real life, although in my case we played it as "thief-doctor-cop", not magia. XD We loved it for weeks as it taunted us to guess and lie. I would have never thought of this game being played online in a forum! XDD

So yeah, count me in. big smile

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-03, 04:27

Yup, the mafia can indeed kill anybody, though they won't know who they're killing. Same for the serial killer (if we end up having one), who isn't actually with the mafia but on his or her own side. ^_^

Nobody is going to know what roles the others have except for the mafia, who will know each other, and the cop or other sort of 'investigator', who can P.M the Moderator every Night with a name and find out what that person's role is. They will NOT be allowed to tell the others though, at least not by saying that it's because the P.M told them; they can still suggest lynching the offending party, but they'll have to convince the town with some other reason. I'm going to write up a post with all the details later, or perhaps edit my first post.

Aha, I'm happy that there are people who want to play! Let's hope we get some more~ Yukihime-san, Phio-chan, what rules did you use with your friends?

(You're welcome, ALT! ^_^ I hope everyone has fun with this!)
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-03, 07:08

Posted the details! Please check the first post.
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-03, 15:06

Our rules? Well, because our version is the werewolves one, we make a rule that the werewolves have two choices, to bite or to kill. If the werewolves decided to bite someone, the first Night after that (if he/she survives), the victim would be a fledgling with no power yet and the next Night (if he/she survives), the victim would become the new werewolf. It makes the game more interesting because werewolves can increase their numbers.
Another new rule is that every Night the doctor can choose to heal the victim or not and he/she only has limited number of chances in healing the victim. That's why the doctor must be really careful.
At Day, the townspeople can give two candidates to lynch and these two candidates are allowed to give defense speech.. You know, like in the court. The purpose of the speech is to confuse the townspeople even more.. (because sometimes the werewolves are good talkers!) After the speech, the townspeople will vote again to choose which one of the two to lynch.
There are more rules that we altered but i can't remember all of them... XD
And I think these rules are quite complicated so we can't use them if the players aren't familiar with the game yet. :P

Actually, it is really fun to play this face to face since we can see facial expressions to guess who lies (or doing our best to look innocent if we're the werewolves.. I'm good at that! XD). but anyhow, i think it is quite challenging to play it here coz it will be harder to guess since we can't see each other! LOL~ Can't wait for the first Night! ^0^
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-03, 15:20

That sounds really fun! Thank you for the ideas. I haven't ever heard of the defense speech version before. I'd like to implement those rules, but like you said, it may be a bit too complicated for our first game. Also, we may not get enough players to make it really worthwhile ^_^; Currently there are only three, not including myself, and while we can certainly run a game with 3 people, it will be a very short one.

You're totally right, it would be far more fun to play this face to face, but I guess we have to make due. Too bad we don't have one of those multi-screen video call things! laugh

Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-03, 23:48

LOL~
I'm still reading all posts in this thread thoroughly, so we can discuss on the whole basic things before starting the game. I hope you don't mind. ^^

On "Basic Rules":

Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it is once again Night.

When I play this game with my friends, the moderator does not reveal the dead one's identity until the end of the game. I think it makes things more interesting. So only cops and moderator know what is going on actually. :P

For "Basic Roles":
Are we going to play them all? I think it's too confusing, at least for me. Usually my friends and I only play as cops, doctor, thieves, and townspeople. I think we can skip the Vigilante role. Roleblocker... Well, I'm not yet sure how we will do the role-blocking thing, so maybe we can give it a try. But maybe for starters, we don't need to get so complicated, right? :P

About "Game Rules - Day Rules":
In prison? How would it happen? XD I think I played this game simpler than what we have here. It's up to you how to do this, though, since you're the game master here. :P

As to how I usually play this with my friends, here it is:

Spoiler:
The players are divided into four groups: thieves, cops, doctors, and townspeople. Everyone then close their eyes (I'd say this means night cycle).

First, the thieves' turn. The thieves can cooperate and decide one player to kill. That means, they can even kill one of them. It's up to them to decide. After they decide on someone to kill, they close their eyes again.

Second, the doctors open their eyes. They would decide on one player to save. That means, if that person is chosen by the thieves to kill, this player would be safe and no one would be dead. Like the thieves, the doctors can also choose to save themselves. After they decide on someone to save, they close their eyes again.

Next, everyone opens their eyes and the moderator announces if there is a player who is dead and who he/she is. The moderator, however, does not tell the remaining player what is the role of this dead player.

Last, all players will enter discussion phase (you'd call this day cycle). In this phase, all players must suspect on one player who is most probably a thief and kill him/her. Everyone can give out their opinions, expect dead player(s). The cops can reveal their identities if they want, in the risk of being killed by the thieves on the next turn. Same goes with the doctors. The thieves can lie and say that he/she is a cop and lead others to the wrong way. It is totally up to each person how they want to play in this discussion phase. At the end of this discussion phase, one player must die.

Then, a new cycle starts. It returns to the night cycle again.

I hope I explain this clearly. smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-04, 01:11

freija93 wrote:LOL~
I'm still reading all posts in this thread thoroughly, so we can discuss on the whole basic things before starting the game. I hope you don't mind. ^^

On "Basic Rules":

Their role is revealed by the Moderator, and it is once again Night.

When I play this game with my friends, the moderator does not reveal the dead one's identity until the end of the game. I think it makes things more interesting. So only cops and moderator know what is going on actually. :P

For "Basic Roles":
Are we going to play them all? I think it's too confusing, at least for me. Usually my friends and I only play as cops, doctor, thieves, and townspeople. I think we can skip the Vigilante role. Roleblocker... Well, I'm not yet sure how we will do the role-blocking thing, so maybe we can give it a try. But maybe for starters, we don't need to get so complicated, right? :P

About "Game Rules - Day Rules":
In prison? How would it happen? XD I think I played this game simpler than what we have here. It's up to you how to do this, though, since you're the game master here. :P

I'm sorry Phio-chan, this was my fault as I got everyone confused with the Basic Rules/Roles (which I didn't write), and the the Game Rules (which I did). ^_^

I am indeed not planning on revealing the identities of those who are lynched; I agree that it makes the game more interesting! The only reason I said 'prison' was because I don't like the fact that once someone is lynched, they're completely out of the game and can no longer participate at all, and since we likely won't get many players, some people won't really get to play at all; this way they would still be able to post while being, for all intents and purposes, 'dead' (ie, not able to vote, use powers, or be counted amongst the remaining players.) If you prefer, we can have them just be 'ghosts' too, without bothering with the whole prison aspect, or if you guys feel that you want to play this in the traditional way, we can just have them be plain dead and out of the game. However you all feel would be more simple and enjoyable! I may be the game master, but my foremost job is making sure everyone has fun!

The roles are just there to be an example; no way will we be able to use them all! Depending on whether we get a few more players, I was thinking we might just have maybe a doctor or a cop~ Otherwise I was going to have only Townies and Mafia~

freija93 wrote:As to how I usually play this with my friends, here it is:

Spoiler:
The players are divided into four groups: thieves, cops, doctors, and townspeople. Everyone then close their eyes (I'd say this means night cycle).

First, the thieves' turn. The thieves can cooperate and decide one player to kill. That means, they can even kill one of them. It's up to them to decide. After they decide on someone to kill, they close their eyes again.

Second, the doctors open their eyes. They would decide on one player to save. That means, if that person is chosen by the thieves to kill, this player would be safe and no one would be dead. Like the thieves, the doctors can also choose to save themselves. After they decide on someone to save, they close their eyes again.

Next, everyone opens their eyes and the moderator announces if there is a player who is dead and who he/she is. The moderator, however, does not tell the remaining player what is the role of this dead player.

Last, all players will enter discussion phase (you'd call this day cycle). In this phase, all players must suspect on one player who is most probably a thief and kill him/her. Everyone can give out their opinions, expect dead player(s). The cops can reveal their identities if they want, in the risk of being killed by the thieves on the next turn. Same goes with the doctors. The thieves can lie and say that he/she is a cop and lead others to the wrong way. It is totally up to each person how they want to play in this discussion phase. At the end of this discussion phase, one player must die.

Then, a new cycle starts. It returns to the night cycle again.

I hope I explain this clearly. smile

^_^ That's how I would play too! Sometimes we used witches and inquisitors, and the witches could curse people, while the inquisitors could 'interrogate' them...

It's just very different playing online, because like Yukihime-san said before; you're not face to face and cannot watch peoples reactions, and instead of everything being done instantly, you may have to wait days for people to post and discuss and come to a decision. Like I said, please tell me how you would like to play, and I will do everything in my power to make it so!

I'll come back later and edit the basic rules so it is less misleading; right now I have to go out ^_^

Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-05, 12:59

Okay, it's been a few days now. We have three players; not enough for a full game, unfortunately (eheh, most of those rules were for nothing, huh ^_^;;;). However, this only means we are going to have a winner take all single act!

Here is the situation; we are only going to have one Day cycle. There is one mafiosi and two townies. If the townies lynch the Mafia member, the Town win! If the Mafia member convinces one of the townies to lynch the other, the Mafia wins! So deliberate carefully; be neither too cautious nor too hasty! Remember, you have up to five days to decide!

PMs have been sent out~

The peaceful little hamlet of Ashville, normally a place of laughs and cheer, was shaken last night by a gruesome murder; the first in centuries! Investigation by the police has revealed that there is a new Mafia presence in town, but bureaucratic red tape and lack of evidence has their hands tied. Unwilling to sit back and be preyed upon by this Mafia scum, a few brave individuals have gathered together with the intent of weeding out this mafiosi and bringing them to justice themselves! However, one of these 'townsfolk' is not who they appear to be...

Day cycle begins now! You may start voting!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-06, 23:23

Okay. So let's see who is the mafiosi behind this crime. Usually we would pick someone with the most probable motive of killing... But it's kinda hard since we can't see the face of the players.

Well, just a hunch, but I think the culprit is yuki. Just a hunch. *shrugs*

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-07, 00:01

Why do you always accuse me of something wrong??? *_*

I tell you, I'm innocent!! The one who accuse me must be the culprit! Therefore, I say it's phio-chan!

:P
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-07, 00:07

Because typically, you like to do something wrong and you tend to drag me with you. :P

How could I be the culprit? If because accusing people simply made me the culprit, then we are all here culprits, as it is our work to suspect people, no? big smile

Gah, this game being made online is even harder than playing it in real life. We have no clues or evidences to start with! Not even cops! Waaah~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-07, 00:22

Not to mention there are only four of us.

Then our only hope is ALT.. Whether she picks you or me or... we both pick her. How's that? :P
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-07, 00:44

yukihime03 wrote:we both pick her. How's that? :P

Now that's bulllllying T______________T

I'm still a little not that clear about everything but I know now's the day cycle right XD Let me see~ who's the mafia! Yuki chan or phio chan~ I shall vote for the hime that's feeling "devilish"~ since devil lurks in the darkness~ wahahha hell boy
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-07, 01:48

Wait... you two voted for me? You'll be sure to regret this.. I'm sure the culprit is laughing right now...
*crying because no one trusts her* T.T
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-07, 02:10

Hahahaha~ *hush hush* ~ well~ Ellie chan wrote in the rules that

Everyone may post during the Day cycle. You are not limited to voting; you may and are encouraged to converse and debate with your fellows! Just remember not to say anything about your role.

I think as long as the cycle has not end~ we can still discuss about who to 'kill' XD
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-07, 13:23

Indeed, a lynching doesn't happen until the cycle is up or you all want to end it, so scheme and manipulate all you want till then!

Written cues can be just as telling as verbal and facial ones, mwahaha~
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-09, 01:20

So... what's the final decision?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-09, 21:45

Sorry for the absence.

@Moderator: When will this day cycle end?

Until the moderator answers, we can still discuss on who to kill... Up until now, two votes are aimed to yuki. The culprit must be between yuki or Noe-chan... This is hard, aigoo. Um, maybe each of you can give a defense speech? :3

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-09, 22:45

I still pick phio-chan... She's suspicious... :P
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-09, 22:50

My, thank you.
Well, my defense speech. I am no good a liar. If I were to join Liar Game (yeah, that Japanese drama), I would lose right away since I can hardly tell any lies. So I am not the culprit.

I still can't decide between yuki and Noe-chan... Well, knowing the evil part of yuki, she would be very suitable to play the part of the culprit. But this game had taught me that people are not always like what they seem... ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-09, 22:55

Gee, every time I'm actually the culprit, no one expects me... but when i'm innocent, they point fingers at me!!

I'm innocent!!
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-09, 23:07

...Argh, this is hard! I believe you as much as I don't believe you. :3

Where is Noe-chan? The three of us need to talk this altogether, aigoo~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-10, 06:32

The cycle will be over tomorrow, citizens! Specifically, around 22 hours after the time of this post. I haven't received any word that you had all come to a concrete decision, so I'm going to wait until the time limit is over to end the game. If you have any last minute votes you'd like to make, please do so. If possible, post your final votes, if you make one, like such, so I know that it's what you want:

[your username]'s vote: [username of votee]

Happy hunting!
Moderator out~
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-11, 07:17

The Day cycle is over! If I've tallied your votes correctly, it was:

yukihime03's vote: freija93
freija93's vote: yukihime03
-ALT-'s vote: yukihime03

Making Yukihime-san the victim of the lynching...

...Unfortunately, you've succumbed to the Mafiosi's manipulation and lynched an innocent.

The culprit was actually ALT-san, who has won the game with a perfect Mafia victory. Congratulations to her!

Heh, the game didn't go as I imagined it would, but it was still fun, ne? big smile
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-11, 19:38

Ha!! See!! I told you!! I'm innocent!! T.T
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-12, 15:45

What the heck? She rarely posted anything, so how could we know?!

Awwwwww, I'm sorry, yuki-channn~~~ *hugzzz*

We need more people here. We can't start the new cycle with 3 players only. Go get some people here, Ellie-chan! big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka on 2011-04-12, 22:52

Count me in... smile
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

View user profile http://orenjichan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-13, 02:26

freija93 wrote:
We need more people here. We can't start the new cycle with 3 players only. Go get some people here, Ellie-chan! big smile

:salutes: Yessir, Admin-sama! I've already recruited Nonomino-chan to our cause, sir!

hikaru miaka wrote:Count me in... smile

And hikaru miaka-san has bravely volunteered to join us as well! That's 5 players now, sir! Please don't put me on latrine duty, sir!

Seriously, though, let's hope this turns out to be a far more epic cycle! I'm going to be rude and presumptuous here and assume Yukihime-san and Alt-san want to play again? smile

Also, I updated the rules a bit if any one cares to reread 'em ^_^
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-13, 03:01

Of course I want to play again! I can't accept that they lynched me just like that!
Even if I'm not resurrected, I'll haunt this thread for sure, especially phio-chan! :P
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-13, 03:55

Well, we're all starting fresh, so I'm sure you'll get your chance for vengeance. big smile

Don't hurt Phio-chan and Alt-san too badly though, please?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-14, 11:20

Teehee, this looks like fun. Would it be ok if I joined in as well? smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka on 2011-04-14, 16:03

I have a request!
How if we have a new job?
Doctor, may be? :3
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

View user profile http://orenjichan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-15, 00:08

@Kyoki-chan: Absolutely! big smile

@hikaru: I agree! Especially when we get more people like this, I believe we can add more jobs to the players. ^^

@Ellie-chan: No, but I will charge you with the duty to manage this thread well and go drag anyone who might be suitable to play here. *grins*

@yukihime: Aigoo. Poor you. ROLFMAO~~

edit: There, I made this thread pinned. Hopefully this way more people would notice it and join us on this game! big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-15, 01:44

@phio-chan: Poor me, eh? Let's see your fate later... fufufu~ devilish
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-15, 05:05

Kyoki wrote:Teehee, this looks like fun. Would it be ok if I joined in as well? smile

Yay, you came! Of course!

hikaru miaka wrote:I have a request!
How if we have a new job?
Doctor, may be? :3

As Phio-chan said, since we have more players than last time, we'll certainly have more varied jobs for everyone! smile

freija93 wrote:
@Ellie-chan: No, but I will charge you with the duty to manage this thread well and go drag anyone who might be suitable to play here. *grins*

And I will do my very best to fulfill that duty, sir!

edit: There, I made this thread pinned. Hopefully this way more people would notice it and join us on this game! big smile

Sweet. laugh
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-16, 17:19

Hahaha! I won? Sorry for the disappearence, was really busy with school. Phio chan is right~ i rarely posted anything but i won XD Alright~ now I'm back~ time to take on a new role XD
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-18, 23:34

Hi guys, sorry I haven't been here in a while, I was also busy ^_^

Nice to see you back, Alt-san! Let's see if you're on a winning streak or if you got lucky big smile

Hmmm, I'll give it a little more time, then begin the game tomorrow.

Join, people! XD
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana on 2011-04-18, 23:41

Let me join!!
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-18, 23:59

svetyalana wrote:Let me join!!

^_^ Of course!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-19, 01:29

YAY! We'll have many more players for the next game~ it'll probably make the game harder but more fun XD
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-04-19, 10:41

Teehee, yay for more people. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-19, 18:30

I wonder if we need more. But at least this way there can be a doctor, ahaha~ :3

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-19, 20:59

Quick note to everyone: I'm not going to be able to PM everyone to start the cycle until tonight (15 hours or so), because my internet access at work was cut off. T_T
Sorry for the lateness!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-04-19, 21:50

I want to join! Sorryyyy I forgot to ask before. ;_; Is it still possible?

Edit : Oops I just saw Ellie already added me. ^_^" Thank you Ellie! smile

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-19, 22:13

LOL~
Sure, not a problem, Lady Moderator! Take your time, aha~ big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-20, 13:07

Attention, all! The first Night cycle of our second game of Mafia officially begins! bad smile

The role breakdown is as follows:

2 Townies
2 Mafiosi
1 Cop
1 Serial Killer
1 Doctor

Unless your role states that you can communicate with other players, please do not do so. This cycle will end when 2 days have gone by, or when all players active during the Night have completed their objective.

Good luck to you all! ^_^
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top