Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Let's play Mafia!

Post by hikaru miaka on 2011-05-09, 00:29

Phio-chan... How could it happened to you?! TAT

Oh my... orz
hikaru miaka

Country Flag : Indonesia
I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

View user profile http://orenjichan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-09, 01:29

(@Moderator-sama: I am allowed to post once, right?)

Whoever kills me... Whoever kills me... ... ... ... ... ... iron man

(That is what I would like to say. Thank you.)

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-09, 03:02

Hahaha~ Be patient, phio-chan, just pray from the other side that they will catch your murderer. XD

Oh yeah, i want to announce something. I decided to change the way we play this game a bit. After each murder, I will announce not only the name of the victim, but also his/her role just to give it more suspense. :P Soo~~ Phio-chan is a townie, which means on the good side we only have one townie, one doctor and one cop! Kill the wrong person and the game will end right away! bad smile
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-09, 04:24

Noooo Phio! TOT

I don't know who to choose... I am a bit lost at the moment...

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-09, 06:02

Argh...one wrong choice and the game's over? >_> That's... a great deal of pressure.

Well, Engel-chan hasn't posted yet, but looking at the others, I'm going to say Kyoki (sorry Kyoki-san!). She seemed just a little TOO 'shocked' and 'appalled'. Very suspicious.
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-09, 09:11

Teehee, that makes the game more interesting... but more deadly as well?

Me? ((Ahaha, it's all right, it's a game after all. :P )) I was just really hyper when I typed that. Drank way to much pop that day. Ah, I forgot when I posted that I need to be careful in this game so I don't look suspicious.^.^;;; Though... your post looked suspicious too... >.> Maybe...

I wonder if Engel will come back one before this game is over.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-11, 20:01

It isn't very active...
Hm... I hate but love this game. XD Everyone look so suspicious, it is so difficult to decide.

Yukiii, when does the day cycle end?

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-11, 21:23

In two days. big smile Better pick someone quick. devilish
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-12, 03:41

Ah, everyone really does look rather suspicious.... I wonder where hikaru miaka and Engel are... >.> I wonder if them not posting is a tactic to make them look less.... suspicious. <.<
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-12, 03:59

Thanks Yuki!

Kyoki wrote:Ah, everyone really does look rather suspicious.... I wonder where hikaru miaka and Engel are... >.> I wonder if them not posting is a tactic to make them look less.... suspicious. <.<

It's more or less what I thought for Hikaru Miaka in the last game, but she was a regular townie...
... but maybe this time? No, no, poor Hikaru.
And Engel has never came back since the day she asked to play the game (in her profile it says "Last visit : Fri Apr 29, 2011 10:03 pm"), so she couldn't have killed anyone...

I really don't know who to choose. beat-shot

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-12, 04:15

T^T I don't know who to choose either. Ah.... this game is quite dramatic.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka on 2011-05-12, 05:17

Just want to remind you that I don't have 'My-internet-connection-is-so-good' Day, 'I-don't-have-any-assignment' Day, or 'Screw-my-assignments-I-don't-care-and-I-don't-want-to-care' Day everyday...
So please be patient... xD

Anyway, I still dunno which one should I choose since...This mourn is a little dramatic...
*sigh*
Waiting for the last minute to vote, still confused... ==a
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-12, 14:55

Everyone is really cautious this time! What happened to the disturbingly enthusiastic bloodthirstiness from the previous two games?

I'm still sticking with my original instinct. Gomen ne, Kyoki-san, but something about your posts is getting me all cagey and squinty-eyed...
Ellie_T's vote: Kyoki
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-12, 15:21

:O Squinty-eye? Never heard that before. LOL! Ah, the bloodlust... that is what I looked forward to when I played. Perhaps it is gone since Phio-chan was killed and it shocked us all?

And since I can't vote for myself, I shall vote for... Ellie_T-chan!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-12, 19:49

Hu-ho, it's going to be between Ellie and Kyo...
Hm... I have the feeling Ellie is trying to make someone else look more suspicious than her, or something like that... Maybe I am wrong... Kyo looks suspicious too...

I am sorry Elliiie, but I vote against you. cry

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka on 2011-05-13, 01:31

Hmm... I dunno what should I do... Should I just follow the majority?
... Maybe I should?
Hmm... It can't be helped...
I vote for Kyoki! ^^

I'm still curious about Engel~ though...
hikaru miaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-13, 10:13

I knew I was only piling suspicion on myself too... Oh well. You do what you need to do, Mino-chan, and I'll do the same. It's just a game, after all, so no hard feelings however it turns out, right? ^_^

:cough: I will say that if I am lynched, the good guys will be very sorry, though... :cough:
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-13, 10:21

Teehee~ Yep, yep. It's just a game so I won't have any hard feelings either. :P

The good guys will be super sorry if I'm lynched. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-13, 19:51

Wow~ As for now, there are two votes for Kyoki and two votes for Ellie... It's a tie again... Well, how should we proceed now? I think I'll give you guys more time until tomorrow to see if there will be anyone who changes her vote... If no one changes her vote, well... i think the game will come to an end. bad smile
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-13, 19:58

Hm... Oh... I think I will change and vote for Kyoki, I have a feeling since last night.. I am sorry Kyo! cry

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-14, 03:33

Now, now... before we continue... How about Engel~? She hasn't showed up yet so she hasn't cast any vote... What do you think we should do? Should we continue without her or we'll wait for her?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-14, 04:48

I wouldn't want to continue without everyone, but it seems Engel hasn't visited here for two weeks...meaning she didn't even get the PM with her role. I don't think she's going to show up, personally, but I'm not adverse to waiting another day if Mod-sama wants to.

I'd normally suggest trying to contact her in some other way, but I don't want to seem like we're hunting her down.

She DID make a commitment, though, if not the most important one... Ah, conflicted here. Thank God I'm not the moderator this time around. YOU get to decide, Yuki-san! ^_^
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-14, 05:04

Nonomino wrote:Hm... Oh... I think I will change and vote for Kyoki, I have a feeling since last night.. I am sorry Kyo! cry

Ahaha, it's all right. It's just a game after all. Though if it was real... I would have to haunt you all. Muahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha!!!!

I wonder if Engel is having internet problems or something. sad
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-15, 01:34

*whispers of the ghost* I'd say let's just continue without Engel~, since I don't think she's coming back soon. It would be crazy to simply send her an e-mail just for her to participate in this game. Or if Mod-sama would still like to delay the voting round for another day, so be it. But don't drag it too long.

....I'm so curious who killed me.... and I'll hunt this person down...

*ghost disappeared*

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-15, 02:17

I have decided. Let's continue without Engel~
So now, I'm asking for the last time to make sure. Final votes on Kyoki?
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-15, 08:12

I have a feeling I'm gonna die. T^T
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-15, 09:55

Yup, I'm decided on Kyoki ^_^ Let's see what happens.
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-15, 22:19

Then... I declare the game is now OVER with the Townies as the winner!!
Congrats, congrats! You guys lynched the right person, Kyoki, who was found guilty of phio-chan's murder... With Engel-san on the run, Kyoki was helpless when the angry mob lynched him.

Here were all the roles:
Nonomino (Townie)
Engel~: on the run (Mafiosi)
Kyoki: lynched (Mafiosi)
phio_chan: dead (Townie)
Ellie_T (Cop)
hikaru miaka (Doctor)

Fiuh~ In the end, the game still ends quickly. But at least, this time the town wins! ^-^
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-16, 03:07

Hoeeeee~~ This is punishment for Kyoki-chan:

*PHIO SUPER HYPER DUPER POKES*

It was pretty fun, watching how you guys choosing someone to kill. But honestly, it lacks few things compared to when it played in real life. Here, the cops barely do anything. Like, no one really admit themselves as a cop and telling clues to the townies of who to kill. Plus we can't see others face so it's hard to tell whether someone's lying or not.

Count me in for the next game, as usual! big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-16, 03:38

Yay, I made the right choice by changing my mind!
I agree it would be funnier in real life. Oh well.

I'm in for the next game too! smile

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-16, 05:02

Yea, I think it would be fun to play in real life too. Hehe, that was a fun game. smile

I'm totally in for the next game too. I bet it'll be lots of fun! big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-16, 05:39

It is a shame we can't play together in real life, but what can ya do, huh? If anyone has any ideas on how we can improve the online version and make it a bit more like the real life game, please say so!

Anyway, I'm in for the next game too. Does anyone else want to be moderator, or should I go back to it?

Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-17, 02:19

I shall resign from my position as moderator for now... I'm a bit busy so I don't think I can manage the game... But I think I still can show up for a while as a mere player... big smile
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka on 2011-05-17, 04:03

Just a suggestion, a silly one to be exact...
Play in conference, via Y*hoo, Sk*pe, or anything... :/
The players, of course the ones who online that day.

Don't count me in, btw.
I'm quite busy these days.
I've just logged in and surprised to see the game is over already... :/
And sheet, I was phail to protect our lovely momod... orz
hikaru miaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-17, 09:41

I'm kinda tempted to try modding a game or so... But I'm really nervous. ^.^;;;;; I don't think I would do so well at it.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-17, 11:45

yukihime03 wrote:I shall resign from my position as moderator for now... I'm a bit busy so I don't think I can manage the game... But I think I still can show up for a while as a mere player... big smile

Farewell, Moderator-sama! :salutes:
Your reign was short but memorable!

I shall go back to calling you Yuki-san.

hikaru miaka wrote:Just a suggestion, a silly one to be exact...

That a great idea! ...But it would probably be too difficult to do, since we are all in different time zones and come online at different times. T_T

Kyoki wrote:I'm kinda tempted to try modding a game or so... But I'm really nervous. ^.^;;;;; I don't think I would do so well at it.

Aw, don't put yourself down like that! I'm sure you'll be great!

...in all honesty, it's really not that hard :cough:...

Don't worry, I'll give you some tips. If you feel that you want to do it, just send me a PM or post here ^_^
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-17, 12:28

Hmmm... I think I would like to try to Mod it then. I've played both as a Townie and a Mafiosi, so I think it would be nice to try it from the outside. Teehee!

So with my new-found self esteem in the term of mod, may I give it a try? big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-17, 20:59

Yay go Kyoki! smile

Hikaru Miaka wrote:

Like Ellie, I think it is a really good idea but too difficult... But maybe it will help find other ideas! smile

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-18, 02:02

My reign is indeed short.
My reason for being a moderator was actually because no one could kill me. It annoyed me to get killed everytime. grimace

No worries, Kyoki, I'm sure you can do it! \^0^/
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-18, 04:15

Teehee, I'm really excited since I will be invincible!!! Muahahahhaha!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-18, 14:13

Okay, Kyoki-sama is officially the Moderator of Game #4! Now it is her you'll have to contend with! Mwahaha!

Does anyone want to bet whether Yuki-san will be killed again? :onlypartlyjoking:
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-18, 14:24

Teehee~ I'll talk in purple so everyone can know right away where my posts are. smile

Since we only have four people so far, I'm gonna try to see if others can play and then we can get the next game started soon. smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-18, 15:15

Ellie_T wrote:Does anyone want to bet whether Yuki-san will be killed again? :onlypartlyjoking:

Huh. If I got killed again... smile
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-19, 00:12

yukihime03 wrote:
Ellie_T wrote:Does anyone want to bet whether Yuki-san will be killed again? :onlypartlyjoking:

Huh. If I got killed again... smile

...nothing will happen.

Maybe we can try to make that happens again, Ellie-chan? big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-19, 01:01

You know what? When I smile, I'm thinking of thousand ways to torture someone in my head... Try to kill me again. You'll wish you can die. smile
*thinking of bloodbath*
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-19, 01:14

You think I don't know that? I've already had few things which could make me wish that I just die, so adding few more won't hurt. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-05-19, 12:22

yukihime03 wrote:You know what? When I smile, I'm thinking of thousand ways to torture someone in my head... Try to kill me again. You'll wish you can die.
*thinking of bloodbath*

Fortunately, I am well versed in resisting physical pain! Emotional and mental anguish will end me quickly, though...but it's not like you can torture me that way. I think. ...Maybe I'll avoid making you try, anyway.

phio_chan wrote:I've already had few things which could make me wish that I just die

shock Wh-what things are those, Phio-chan?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-19, 14:32

If it is all right with everyone, I was hoping to extend the time before the game starts for one more day. I wanna see if a few more people can make it for this glorious game. smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-19, 20:13

Ellie_T wrote:
yukihime03 wrote:You know what? When I smile, I'm thinking of thousand ways to torture someone in my head... Try to kill me again. You'll wish you can die.
*thinking of bloodbath*

Fortunately, I am well versed in resisting physical pain! Emotional and mental anguish will end me quickly, though...but it's not like you can torture me that way. I think. ...Maybe I'll avoid making you try, anyway.

Uh, what I mean by torture is never physical torture, you know... Because my build is small, i can never physically harm someone... My weapons are always my words and my expressions... I don't know how many people will get sent to asylum if i got serious... XD
Ask phio-chan. She often wonders how could she become friends with me... :P Right, phio-chan? You should pray that I will be in the good side again this time. Hehe~ big smile

Kyoki wrote:If it is all right with everyone, I was hoping to extend the time before the game starts for one more day. I wanna see if a few more people can make it for this glorious game. smile

Take your time, Kyoki-san! ^-^
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-19, 22:34

*shakes head at yuki* For real, I can't stop asking why, WHY in the world, that I would declare someone like this my friend. *sigh*

@Ellie-chan: College, mostly. But it's okay. smile *hugs*

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top