Shikata -> Ar Tonelico

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Shikata -> Ar Tonelico

Post by Artesox on 2011-05-20, 04:56

I still want to play the game. But the purge system make it kinda strange to play.
I don't know, the "Kawaii-zation" of the game is just getting to big D:
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-20, 17:36

I agree. It's AT, after all. I still want to play it even if it's an "exaggeration" of the whole AT series. xD

And is it just me or there are A LOT OF HYMMN SINGERS in AT3. Even Shikata-san sings for two reyvateils. LOL

But first thing's first: I have to completely finish all the routes in Metafalica before I play Elemia. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-21, 03:05

kazaki03 wrote:And is it just me or there are A LOT OF HYMMN SINGERS in AT3. Even Shikata-san sings for two reyvateils. LOL

I didn't know this. :O

But really, you should've played Elemia before Metafalica. XD

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-05-21, 13:25

You destroyed the Mir thing. (playing 2 before 1!)

You are a vile human!
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-21, 19:56

Yup sorry.

But almost every game I play, I always get to play the second game.
And actually, there's a story with my purchase of AT2.

The cover has Lyner, Misha and Aurica.
But the CD has Croix, Cloche and Luca.

O_______________O

Another game where I spoiled everything was KINGDOM HEARTS. Haha.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-21, 23:48

What was that? O.o
God, really, you should play things properly next time. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-05-22, 03:06

My AT 2 is like that too, the CD have Misha,Lyner and Aurica, but the box have Croix Cloche and Luca (The back of it is AT 1's")

Unfortunelly, I never found an original AT to buy here (Only AT3, but I don't have PS3)
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagon on 2011-05-22, 07:53

Actually I have to say that's pretty unfair to treat At3 in that way. The plot has the same depth as the rest of the series (with the emphasis on the themes of coexistence and harmony, and adding to that the way in which we treat our planet).

Plus, EXEC_EP=NOVA/. was designed to be used in THAT same exact way you all see in that video: the game was supposed to mislead the players into believing that the song would be similar to the PAJA or REPLEKIA songs (which according to the creators, would have been the end result if any other Reyvateil had sung it), but Saki being as she is, she made a song completely from its original feelings.

Finally, Shikata-sama doesn't sing for two Reyvateils only: in At2, she sings for three (Cloche, Infel & Nenesha), and in At3, she serves as Saki's Hymmnos singer, and as the voice of all the Wills of the Planet combined into one (which are the ones singing all of the final battle themes, and Ec Tisia).

Alt tok apriara pourkan ealok ical.
Ist atok, kluceiasa shuxua, oli shuxuasa zelc ical.
feeerrrrbaaa ttiiicaaal xxxxaaze yyyyefaaaalll ieeellllaaa
hLYEmYEmEr ut sphaela/.
En was yea ra enne yanje yehah.
aquagon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

A welcome gift. - phio_chan Another welcome gift. XD - phio_chan Welcome to ASH! \^o^/ - yukihime03 Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here's a rollcake for you. :) - kazaki03 A map of this awesome place - Artesox For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aquagon-drag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-22, 17:48

@Aquagon: What I meant when I said Shikata sang for two reyvateils is on AT3, (according to the wikia); she sang for Saki and Ar Ru.

I also agree that I like AT3 because it is still part of the AT series. It's just "genki-fied", that's all.

I'm going to find myself an AT1 pretty soon. Or something.

But seriously I really want to play AT3, because I miss the Tales series, and it's a "relaxation" from all the drama in this world. Take note, AT2 is kind of dramatic, but the end is great.

And I'm really sorry to have messed up not playing AT1 before. It's not my fault that I found AT2 instead of AT1 first. It's the store's problem.

But before I get a PS3, I'll have to find a job first. And PSP comes first since KH:BBS and Tekken 6 are there. LOL

Well, that's my personal opinion. Sorry if...meh.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-22, 20:23

aquagon wrote:Plus, EXEC_EP=NOVA/. was designed to be used in THAT same exact way you all see in that video: the game was supposed to mislead the players into believing that the song would be similar to the PAJA or REPLEKIA songs (which according to the creators, would have been the end result if any other Reyvateil had sung it), but Saki being as she is, she made a song completely from its original feelings.

Oh, I see. O.o Still, it feels kinda surprising for me. I know that AT could be kind of perv sometimes, but to see that video, it was just out of wildest imagination of AT. ^^" If that is indeed the case, I think I begin to understand it better now.

@kazaki: LOL. Not a problem. Just make sure you play AT1, at least, then go have fun with AT3. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-23, 00:51

@Phio-chan: Yup, I will. After all, a PS3 is still light-years away from me. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-05-23, 02:21

kazaki03 wrote:

But before I get a PS3, I'll have to find a job first. And PSP comes first since KH:BBS and Tekken 6 are there. LOL

Well, that is passive of discussion.

PS3 will probably get the new KH and the new Tekken soon : O

(Anyway, I just need my KH2 and Tekken 3 to 5 in my old playstation 2 , If I would buy a new console, I would buy a 3DS... because it's 3D? )
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-24, 00:45

@Artesox: Whaaaat? O:

Well, my only catch of playing KH:BBS is Aqua. But I really wanted a DS too, so I can play as Zexion LOL. And for Tekken 6, well I wanted to play as Leo or Dragunov. And Lady Cloch--err Lili Rochefort, My life-long dream. xDD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-05-24, 00:59

they all are in the PS3 tekken 6
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-24, 01:07

Okay, back on topic, guyssss~~ XDDD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-24, 02:23

Hahaha. xD

@Artesox: It seems when I'm obsessed with something, I see it everywhere.
Like I see Lady Cloche in Lili Rochefort from Tekken 6. xD

@Phio-chan: Okay! Uhm...I've been playing on Cloche's path so far, and on the level 6-R Cosmosphere. So far, I AM REALLY loving it. Because she is definitely like me in experiences and all. xD

Her being a holy maiden was like me being an honor student. Hahaha...the hard days. xD

kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum