Cooking!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cooking!

Post by Nonomino on 2011-04-27, 20:05

I created this topic to share our experiences about cooking! smile

Tell us whatever you want! You can just tell us what your favourite dishes are, or what you like to cook the most, what you just cooked, show photos of the dishes you are the most proud of, share recipes, etc.

Maybe you noticed, I have a strong liking for cooking. Especially cakes, and pastries, etc. I can't spend a week without baking, it's a real drug.
I did an apple Strudel monday. I plan to do a Sachertorte tomorrow, it's an austrian chocolate cake, with apricot jam... dribble If I ever have time, as I also plan to do a salmon quiche for dinner. XD
I would like to try to do a Linzertorte and a Red Velvet Cake soon.

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Cooking!

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-27, 21:19

Gosh. I have no idea what kind of cakes there you mentioned. dribble

For me, cooking is... kinda... a taboo. big smile LOL, not in its real meaning, of course. I barely enter kitchen as where I'm staying now (my grandma's place) we have maids working so no need to bother too much. The only thing I'd cook by myself is instant noodle. smile

My favorite dish? Mm, almost everything related to noodles, milk, and chocolate. big smile

Aww, Nono-chan, I really hope I live with you. That way each week I would be able to enjoy yummy cakes and foods. big smile

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-04-28, 19:37

Maids? oh~ Whoah, your grandmother must be rich!

Hehe, it would be so nice we all live together! smile

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-28, 19:39

Well, not really... Over here, hiring maids is something usual. Especially in big metropolitan city like where I lived. So many of them that sometimes their rights are being violated... It's a sad story.

Anyway, that's right! How much I wish we can gather once in a while and taste your cakes. smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-02, 21:41

Ooh I see... =O

Nobody else is interested in cooking? T^T Oh well.

Here's the Strudel I made the other day, I failed it a bit :

And a slice of the Sachertorte I made saturday. smile I don't have a photo of the full cake.

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-03, 01:53

Ah~ I didn't see this thread! XD

Yummyy~~~

I'm gonna reveal~ "eating-nice-food" is actually my middle name~ wAHAHAH XD

Phio chan wanna live with Nono-chan~ can I bunk in please? adore I think I might put on weight after living with Nono-chan~ but who cares~ let's eat dribble

My Mom's a home baker~ so she bakes cakes almost everyday to fulfil the orders. I'm not that great at making them~ but the process is fun!

Nono chan' Strudel looks huge~ actually how big was it? *bite the screen* XD
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-03, 03:27

I want them. All of them. Right now. I don't care about getting fat! XD

Oh, my, they all look so delicious~ What are those inside the straude? And the cake looks so... yummmmmyyyyy~~ >.> <.<

@Noe-chan: Let's stalk Nono-chan: find where she lives and steal the cakes she made every week, hoho~ big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-03, 03:31

Ah~~ great idea~ *pass Phio chan a black ninja suit*

Let's now strategise some plans to sneak into Nono-chan's house for those goodies XD
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-03, 03:40

Thank you! big smile Yep, let's discuss this by PM or somewhere else, hoho~

Anyway, can you cook, Noe-chan? Or are you interested in learning how to cook? smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-03, 03:46

-ALT- wrote:Nono chan' Strudel looks huge~ actually how big was it? *bite the screen* XD

Yeah it was actually pretty big! Hm... I would say, 15/20cm large and at least 30cm long!
A home baker? Wow, it must be a nice work! smile

Phio_chan wrote:What are those inside the straude?

Apples, raisins and almonds!

Hmm... Well, good luck you two! big smile I would love to have you at home. adore

If we were at least living in the same country, I would have liked to try to send you some cookies or something like that, but you live so far from me I would be afraid the food will rot before you receive it. cry

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-03, 03:54

LOL, I thought you're gonna be mad! XD

Yeah, obviously, it would have stink a lot when it arrived here. XD I hope one day we can meet so we can see your awesome skills in baking. XD

By the way, Nono-chan, which food or cake or cookies do you like to cook or bake the most?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-03, 04:02

Nonomino wrote:If we were at least living in the same country, I would have liked to try to send you some cookies or something like that, but you live so far from me I would be afraid the food will rot before you receive it. cry

Some inventor, just invent some long-distance food sending machine already! Like~ teleportation XD

*hugs nono-chan*

@Phio chan~

Generally, I can cook since I used to live in the dorm. I don't know about the taste though~ Hahaha~

And yea~ baking XD

Some of my "achievement":

-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-03, 04:12

phio_chan wrote:By the way, Nono-chan, which food or cake or cookies do you like to cook or bake the most?

Chocolate chip cookies! It's so... yum yum. red heart And I don't know why it's funnier to bake than other cookies even though it doesn't change really much...

Wow ALT it looks sooooo good! adore I would love to taste!

Some inventor, just invent some long-distance food sending machine already! Like~ teleportation XD

OH YES.

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-03, 04:17

That's a Japanese cheese cake and Blueberry crumbcake XD

Chocolate chips cookies! I don't really bake cookies, not that I know how to make delicious cookies either~ Nono-chan, let me have a bite of the cookie T______________T *Armph!*

Please make a cookie with the face of Elmo or Baby Eeyore and take a picture of it ya XD wahahah~ (alright, please ignore my crazy request XD)
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-04, 00:03

@Nono-chan: Chocolate. Of all the foods and cookies and cakes! Argghhhhhhhh, I can't resist chocolate~~ Next time you made it, I have to be there. cry

@Noe-chan: OMO, they look delicious! Ah, I so envy you guys. I can't do anything at all. It won't be funny of me to post a photo of me cooking an instant noodle. >.> <.<

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-04, 00:22

This is my absolute favorite food of all. It's called "Camaron Rebosado" or Breaded Shrimp. I only get a taste of this during restaurant trips or when my mom makes some. But shrimps nowadays are pricey. >_<

kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-05-04, 00:25

I can't cook!!! Yeah... big smile
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-04, 00:36

@Kuroi Neko: Same here. I can only cook instant food. FAIL. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-04, 00:58

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who can't cook. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-04, 01:13

Wow! We really are related to each other, Phio-chan. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-05, 03:50

Hahaha, I didn't even notice this thread until now. LOL!

But I love cooking, even though I don't do it that often or know many things to cook. But my favorite things to make are cakes, cookies and brownies. big smile

All those photos of the cakes and yummy stuff looks so awesome and yummy! Except the shrimp though, since I really don't like shrimp. ^.^;;;; Though the breading on it did look good. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-05, 15:00

Ah...I see. Well shrimps are okay with me. I love seafood, actually. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-05, 15:06

I like most sea food. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-05, 19:53

You do? Heheh. xD

Aside from shrimps, I like crabs and those shell-thingies.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-05-05, 23:41

I like steak...LoL.. dribble
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-05, 23:51

Sea food, well, I only like fishes from all of them. I can eat shrimps and crabs just fine, but I'm not very fond of them.

Steak included. I might be one of rare people out there who dislike steaks. :P

Can anyone here make steaks? smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-05, 23:58

Steaks are okay though.

Have you heard of a food called Sisig? It's Filipino food: grilled meat cooked in a sizzling plate, plus eggs and spices.

It's usually accompanied with beer and guys usually eat it. But nowadays, even women eat it. It's good. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-06, 00:05

@Phio chan

I'm like you... just that I don't eat beef at all. In general, I hate meat, so I don't really touch them at all +_______________+
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-06, 00:34

@kazaki: dribble I. hate. you. All of you who show me yummy foods but I can't touch it. cry

@Noe-chan: Oh? Are you a vegetarian?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-06, 00:40

Hahaha~ Phio chan can cook something one day and show us too big smile We'll eat it~ no matter what you cooked XD

Em~ I'm not totally a vegetarian since I like fishes XP I guess, I just don't like the taste of meat (esp red meat)... haha~
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-06, 00:47

Even instant noodle? I'll only make you not healthy. ^^"

Haha, I see. The thinking of the animals got killed because of it must be pretty annoying, hahaha~ XD As long as I don't see the red meat, I'll be okay. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-06, 00:51

@Phio-chan: LOL I couldn't even touch those food anymore. We're lacking money. >_<

Those are my "food dreams". LOL xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-06, 01:08

How could it be? Aren't instant noodles cheap? How could it be expensive? O.o

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-06, 01:44

Not instant noodles.
I mean the shrimp curry-thingy and the mango shake.
You only get some on fancy restaurants because seafood and mangoes are pricey. Well, at least here in our country. xD

Instant noodles...I TRY MY BEST NOT TO FALL INTO TEMPTATION. DX
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-06, 01:48

Ah, I see. Sorry for that. XD

As for instant noodles temptation, well, me too, have to fight very hard to resist it. Glad I'm not the only one. You're my best pal in sufferings! *hugs* LOL~ big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-06, 11:00

Oh, I was wondering. I've collected a few easy to make type recipes online that sound super good (haven't been able to make them yet) and I was wondering if it's all right to share them on this thread? :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-06, 15:12

@phio-chan: Yay! Now I don't feel isolated anymore! Teehee~ xD *hugs*
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-05-06, 17:32

Recipe sharing.. that sounds nice XDD we can probably exchange ideas on how to improve on cooking XP
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-05-06, 20:16

Kyoki wrote:Oh, I was wondering. I've collected a few easy to make type recipes online that sound super good (haven't been able to make them yet) and I was wondering if it's all right to share them on this thread? :P

Of course yes! This is one of the reasons this topic was made! smile
Go ahead and tell us. adore

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-06, 20:38

Kyoki wrote:Oh, I was wondering. I've collected a few easy to make type recipes online that sound super good (haven't been able to make them yet) and I was wondering if it's all right to share them on this thread? :P

Obviously allowed. Freedom to post and share is very much appreciated here. xD

Maybe we can even make cooking contest! big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-05-07, 04:21

Teehee, awesome. I'll go ahead and post some right now then. I'll post more later too. Teehee! big smile

Sadly I haven't tried to make any of these yet, but they sound really good.

Cool Whip Cookies

1 8oz pkg lemon cake mix*****
2 cups thawed whipped topping
1 large egg
confectioner's sugar

Preheat oven to 350

Mix all but conf sugar with an electric mixer

Roll spoonfuls of dough in confectioner's sugar, place on cookie sheet

Bake 7-8 minutes

****Can be made with ANY flavor cake mix

Fried Banana Wraps

Ingredients:

1 flour tortilla or similarly flexible flatbread, any size
1 just-ripe banana (not too much brown on the peel; my best results came from a banana that was just barely green)
1 tbsp (or to taste) peanut butter, smooth or chunky
Sugar for coating

Hardware/Cooking Method:

Pan-frying, mm-mm!

The How-To:
Slice banana into thick slices and coat both flat sides with sugar. Melt a pat of butter in a frying pan until the butter gets bubbly, then fry the banana slices until caramelized on both sides and the slices are nice and soft. Remove from heat. Spread the peanut butter on one side of the tortilla, then place banana slices on top. Wrap the tortilla burrito- or wrap-style, then place in frying pan. Flip once to coat both sides with remaining butter, then sprinkle a pinch of sugar on one or both sides. Return to heat and fry until crispy. Plate and enjoy! (But let it cool a bit first.)

Fried Ravioli

1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
1/2 tsp dried parsley flakes
1/4 tsp garlic pwdr
36 uncooked small cheese ravioli (if frozen, thaw first)
Nonstick cooking spray
Sauce for dipping, pizza or ranch, ect

Preheat oven to 350

Combine bread crumbs, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl, set aside

Cook ravioli according to pkg directions, omitting salt; drain

Spray each ravioli with ns spray; place on cookie sheet

Sprinkle with bread crumb mix, and spray with ns spray again, lighly

Bake, uncovered, a 3-5 min til golden brown

Serve with sauce

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-07, 15:32

I remembered two summer recipes I found out from some Disney comics. It's a mango float with ice cream and banana pinipig with chocolate coating.

I wanted to make the banana pinipig ice cream but I'm afraid we don't have a microwave. LOL

About the mango float...well...it depends on the flavor of ice cream we should put on top. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum