The Royal Wedding

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Royal Wedding

Post by F r i s k on 2011-04-28, 04:14

This Friday is the Royal Wedding of Prince William & Catherine Middleton.
I for one can't wait to see it! X3 (I really want to see her dress <3)
I also hope they have a happy married life.
Is anyone else excited, and is anyone else going to watch it?
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: The Royal Wedding

Post by -ALT- on 2011-04-28, 04:23

I would like to watch it~ but I'm just too far away T____T

I guess, I can only catch the live TV broadcast instead... cry
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-04-28, 04:26

^ lol That's what I'm doing.
We're actually having a little broadcasting party over at my house to celebrate. XP
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-04-28, 05:00

Nope, I don't really care much. ^^" I have no "attachment" to them, to me it's just "strangers" getting married.
I'm more excited about the wedding I'm going to in August. XD

Plus I'm a little bored as people keep talking about that in France, I don't understand the hype here... I mean, yes, this is a nice thing, but I can't watch TV without seeing people talking about it. @__@ Well, yes, we're England's neighbours...

Nevertheless, I wish them an happy life. smile

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-04-28, 11:36

XD my teachers are trying to convince me that it is bad, it's not that I want to see it, but I just can't stand one history professor comparing it to things that dictatorships made =_=

Good for them, good for the British who will have a hype in local economy and tourism. It will be very pretty *-*

But I'm not like a few girl around here who are going to skip class to watch it :P

Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-04-28, 12:43

I want to say exactly what Mino-chan said ...Only replace France with the U.S.

I just don't understand what all the fuss is about. I mean, good luck and best wishes to the couple, but...what is it to us? ^_^;;
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-28, 17:49

Well in our country, the mass media is overrating it and super excited about it LOL.

But when they interviewed the British people....

Well, the British people aren't really surprised, nor interested, nor anything. Haha. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-28, 18:51

Not only in yours, kazaki. Mine too. smile

And I would be the third to copy and paste Nono-chan's post and change France to Indonesia. At least to me. Maybe some other people think differently, but that is what I think. I wish them a happy marriage life, sure, but I'm more concerned of works I have than to watch their marriage. XD

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-28, 18:56

Well, if anyone is interested, you can watch it live and online from youtube... I think you should open youtube.com/theroyalwedding or something like that... I can't remember since I'm not really interested too... ^^"
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-28, 19:15

Ah, I think I've heard that an Indonesian will design their marriage cake. smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-28, 20:28

LOL. Heheheh.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-04-29, 04:34

@Artesox: lol One of my sister’s is skipping school to watch it XP
@Nonomino: I hope you have fun at the wedding you go to.

Really only a few are excited? :C

I think for me its that a royal wedding’s don’t happen very often. The last MAJOR royal wedding was Charles and Diana's about 30 years ago.

Plus, I’ve always been in love with all things aristocratic from the music to the fashion (especially the fashion!!).
So, I can’t wait to see her dress! And, also the carriage ride after her and William tie the knot. No one does a wedding like British royals. XD

My sister is a huge fan of Diana’s so rather subconsciously or consciously I’ve been following them in the news. (Funfact C: :I also have a cousin named after Diana. XP )So, I’m super happy as I will be on the day whenever Shikata-san decided to get married (if she isn‘t already XP).
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-04-29, 06:06

XD
My country is over-reacting too.

I'm interested in it, because UK is one of my favourites countries. But I really can't understand a few shows around hereXD
And the strange part is that a few people that I know who once told me "Why would you like a foreign country?" are now like: " ZOMG ZOOMG, WILLIAN AND KATE ARE SUCH AN AWESOME COUPLE !!!1! "
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-29, 19:29

Today's the day! Hahahaha.
Every country filled with false overratedness. Nyahahaha.

But I don't think the other European countries are interested. Haha.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-04-30, 00:35

^ Way to be cynical XD

But, for those who are interested below is a link of Kate's dress. And, her title bestowed upon her by the queen is Duchess of Cambridge.
The link also includes a video of the kiss >///<
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13229961
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-04-30, 00:45

I watched it a bit anyway while having my lunch, out of sheer curiosity... I have to say I like her dress a lot. smile (And that says something as I am quite picky when it's about wedding dresses)

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-04-30, 00:58

Sooo, how was it? What did you think of the marriage, beside her beautiful dress? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-30, 01:51

Her dress is simple but elegant. I love it.

I just LOL'ed when there was another kiss due to the fans request. Then Prince William said "No more! No more!" Ahahaha. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-04-30, 02:24

the tree thing was awesome.
The wedding was awesome smile
Monarchy will get more points in UK after that
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-04-30, 05:00

Wow~ You guys have watched the wedding...
I know next to nothing about the wedding...
(I just got home anyway...)
Everyone was really excited today... In Facebook and Twitter I saw a lot of people updated status about the wedding... What's funny was one of my friends asked, what did they mean with royal wedding? I was shocked coz she didn't know that Prince William married Kate today! XD
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2011-04-30, 11:09

@Artesox: I liked how the trees where in Westminster Abbey too. It definitely made the whole place pop even more.

I’m so glad you guys watched it! Even if it was out of sheer curiosity XD

Kate’s dress was super pretty. Certainly kept with the modesty tradition, but also had a nice flare of sensuality with the lace and neckline.

I also loved all the hats! Everybody but one person (if I’m not mistaken) was wearing a hat. There was a huge debate at my house as to whether Beatrice’s hat was fashionable or not XD And, did anyone else see David Beckham? Ohhhh~, child talk about hotness! X3
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-30, 17:06

I also saw that everyone seems to hate Duchess Camilla. Hahaha. xD

Has anyone seen Rowan Atkinson (Mr. Bean)? They said he was there. xDD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top