A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikata on Twitter!

5 posters

Go down

Shikata on Twitter! Empty Shikata on Twitter!

Post by Wasabi 2011-05-04, 22:28

14/12/2010
Shikata on Twitter! 208080754

Shikata on Twitter! 208082238
English horn which produces a nice sweet and graceful tone~

Shikata on Twitter! 208090672
Instruments that participated in the concerts!
12 strings guitar and portugese guitar.

Shikata on Twitter! 208095208
Piano at the end! Its playing soft,warm sound. It sounds wonderful and i personally like soft,warm sound.

26/01/2011
Shikata on Twitter! 231117784
Strings recording!

04/03/2011

Dear fans abroad: Thank U for the following Shikata_PR! Can you guys read my tweets? I will try to tweet in English as possible as I can! smile

Thank you for the reply! I hope you already knew who I am... I am "Yoshi-P", means "a producer named Yoshi", not Shikata-san. Just In case:)

Of course, I will tell Shikata-san about your tweet! Don't worry (be happy!). - Yoshi-P <>

08/03/2011

Devoting to job for awhile..

yesterday, recorded chiyarango and banjo..
its for the song 'pantalea' in the Cocoon of White Dream ~Remembering the past~ album. For tracks like these, i'll try to finish in good shape!
FYI *chiyarango- South american string instrument, its like a guitar & made with the shell of Armadillo.
*banjo - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Banjo

K-Style - Site's mobile service is closed!people who cared,thank you very much! we apologize for any inconvenience.

12/03/2011
Good morning, Shikata's safe. Thank you for your concern. I will pray for our safety. Shitaka-san and I are alright. Thank you for your concern! Yoshi-P

People who tweeted to ask us to be safe, thank you very much. Very glad we made it safe for everyone to know (Shikata)

We pray the safety of everyone from heart. (shikata)

24/03/2011
We will work hard (Yoshi P)

Previously we reported that the mobile site K-Style was terminated. However due to the new song we are back starting on April 1, more details would be known.

@mutuki27 Thank you ^^ (Yoshi P)

@DT_Starway Thank you ^^ (Yoshi P)

@ XIIIIVI I love EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY / .The biggest challenge for future concert DVD , I would like to consider as very positive. Opinions please from now on, thank you! (Yoshi P)

01/04/2011
"Shikata Akiko mobile site, " Now I go to increase more and more content, and Enjoy (^ ^ (Yoshi P) http://www.fwinc.co.jp/music/shikata/

02/04/2011

Mobile site is up for operation! We thank everyone sincerely who cares about the mobile site (shikata)

Because I'm afraid the blog has been updated in a situation like this, there is room only for your heart, I hope you look into it when you have time. (Shikata)
*talks about the disaster

I have not written in a long time, this is shikata. we have been caught in an unpredictable situation, hope everyone can becomes more at ease as soon as possible, sincerely hope the situation would improve.

05/04/2011
Bacause of production, instead of april 27, we would postpone the sale of cocoon of white dream ~ Ricordando il passato ~ to June 8, to those that were looking forward, sorry (yoshi P)

@gonshi Sorry! Please wait a little longer

@agariboshi Thank you. Please wait a little, sorry

@akepeco if you could say that, thank you. Please wait a little

@meltera Thanks! Please wait a little

(the rest of the tweets in the day are asking tweeters to wait a lil more cos of the new release date...)

25/04/2011
Cocoon of White Dream ~Remembering the past~.uploaded with cover art!

Hi! I put the Jacket-art and index of "Byakumu-no-Mayu" here: http://www.fwinc.co.jp/music/shikata/ I hope you would like it. (Yoshi-P)

@icie Thank you very much. Sorry for the inconvenience the index is only in Japanese. Please wait for a moment!

@DjingTonic Thank you very much! Arigatou. Sorry for the inconvenience the index is only in Japanese. Please wait for a moment!

Really, i wonder if my english is understandable by overseas people..

Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata on Twitter! Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Shikata on Twitter! Empty Re: Shikata on Twitter!

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-05, 00:05

Wow, translations of Shikata_PR tweets! Thank you very much for this! I hope you could continue it, hehe~ big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2011-05-05, 01:28

haha no problem~ planning to XD this might help everyone know her better :P
anyway i check her blog posts when im free XD
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata on Twitter! Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-05, 01:31

Thank you very much, Wasabi-chan. It means a lot. smile *hugs*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-05-11, 23:31

http://twitter.com/#!/Shikata_PR/status/68291146710913024

Any questions, guys? 8D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-11, 23:48

Whoa! That is awesome! Are we going to participate in this? big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-05-11, 23:58

Yes, we can ask anything big smile But the answer will be in Japanese...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-12, 00:06

Well, don't we have translators here? XD

Ah, do we want to use e-mail or just tweet? There is a twitter on the name of the forum... Or we can just tweet personally. :3

By the way, Maruko, no reply yet for our last e-mail? O.o
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-05-12, 00:11

phio_chan wrote:Well, don't we have translators here? XD

Right! But the answer will be included in the "Yoshinashi" for Byakumu no Mayu... in other words: an audio file. Will it be possible to translate it?

phio_chan wrote:Ah, do we want to use e-mail or just tweet? There is a twitter on the name of the forum... Or we can just tweet personally. :3

We can do both things. Those who want may ask her something personally, and on the other hand we can ask something as a community ^^

phio_chan wrote:By the way, Maruko, no reply yet for our last e-mail? O.o

Nothing at all. After all we didn't ask her something that needs an answer, right? Also, I'm sure she's quite busy now. Anyhow, I'm sure they've read our mail =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-12, 00:40

Maruko wrote:Right! But the answer will be included in the "Yoshinashi" for Byakumu no Mayu... in other words: an audio file. Will it be possible to translate it?

Oooh. I didn't know about that. XD
Hmm, I guess. Let's see how members would love to say? smile

Maruko wrote:Nothing at all. After all we didn't ask her something that needs an answer, right? Also, I'm sure she's quite busy now. Anyhow, I'm sure they've read our mail =D

That is true, although somehow I wished they could at least send us a reply stating that they had received, read, and would think over what we said on the e-mail. Guess it's too much. XD But it's okay. Thank you, Maruko~ smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-05-12, 09:16

That was just too awesome, and I just asked a silly thing
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-12, 23:18

What kind of a silly thing? smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-14, 17:18

Recently, Shikata has been on a twitter rampage so...

Here are her recent tweets.

I used Google translate and some manual corrections for the ones I could understand, but for the others I just left them uncorrected. xD

May 13:
[GT+MANUAL]
So I have not written in a long time. Because of the Byakumu album, I haven't tweeted after a long time. It leads to delay the launch was scheduled for April, sorry for making everyone worry. Thank you sincerely for the people who gave warm and encouraging messages. (Shikata)

[GT]
I have gotten your minute delivery time from the beginning, I think that if I do the work more enjoyable. You and to listen to a part of the work even when you have time, I'm very happy. (Shikata)

[GT]
Lovely work so personally like motif, is not more you'll like our happiness to many people alone. I hope that happens! (Shikata)

[GT+M]
I feel nervous during this time as the I am waiting for the release. I feel restless. Although I've experienced this many times, still this feeling ~. Release date to be early! (Shikata)

[GT]
And thanks for the question from a lot of people voice Yoshinashi blog. A big thank you for your participation in the planning! (Shikata)

kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-15, 01:00

I almost couldn't understand all of them. Please, someone better than Google Translate? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-15, 20:17

I couldn't understand most of them either, but I understood the first one. Sorry.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-16, 02:54

Not a problem. I appreciated your effort, though! Thank you! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down