[Midori no Mori de Nemuru Tori] Yoimoribito

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[Midori no Mori de Nemuru Tori] Yoimoribito

Post by aquagon on 2011-05-22, 08:02

Well, I think this is one of Shikata-sama's most puzzling songs, due to not having official published lyrics. However, thanks to other site, I managed to get ahold of the lyrics, and here they are, with their translation (the translation from the booklet won't be added here due to being completely unrelated to the lyrics).

宵森人 (Yoimoribito)
(Wanderer in the Forest at Night)

Vocals & Chorus: Akiko Shikata
Composition & Arrangment: Akiko Shikata
Lyrics: Tomoko Shinoda

Selve amiche, ombrose piante,
fido albergo del mio core,
chiede a voi quest'alma amante
qualche pace al suo dolore.
Friendly woods, shady trees,
reliable shelters of this heart of mine,
this loving soul of mine asks from you
enough peace to relieve my pain.

Selve amiche, ombrose piante,
fido albergo...
Friendly woods, shady trees,
reliable shelters...

...aver dal cielo....
...comfort from the heavens...

Vieni, o mio, mio diletto...
Come, oh, my, my beloved...

lice... dal cielo... dal cielo... dal cielo...
Alone... from the heavens... from the heavens... from the heavens...

Or ch’io non sento più i finti respira,
Non posso più morir.
chi vi mai più scordar,
or che di tutti i beni adorni al mio core
Now that I now longer feel your breathing,
I no longer need to die.
Who will ever forget you,
now that you have adorned my heart with all these blessings?

Or ch’io non sento più i finti respira,
Non posso più morir.
Now that I now longer feel your breathing,
I no longer need to die.

Esser pianta, esser foglia, essere stelo
e nell'angoscia dell'ardor
così largo ristoro aver dal cielo! -
If I were a plant, a leaf, an stalk,
while I would be suffering much from the heat
I would receive equal comfort to it from the heavens!

The help for the deciphering of the lyrics comes from this site: Harp on About the Divas, whose webmaster is known as Clepsydra.
aquagon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

A welcome gift. - phio_chan Another welcome gift. XD - phio_chan Welcome to ASH! \^o^/ - yukihime03 Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here's a rollcake for you. :) - kazaki03 A map of this awesome place - Artesox For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aquagon-drag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: [Midori no Mori de Nemuru Tori] Yoimoribito

Post by phio_chan on 2011-05-22, 20:00

Thank you very much, aquagon, for sharing the lyrics! For anyone who might be interested to check the song, it's here:

Personally, I don't think the song is very interesting, but the lyrics are. ^^"

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 on 2011-05-22, 21:30

Yeah. The lyrics are beautiful i should say, especially because it's in Italian. :P
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

View user profile http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-23, 00:41

The lyrics struck my heart randomly. Wow.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-05-23, 02:28

The lyrics are indeed beautiful. They're also written in ancient italian... awesome.
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-24, 00:44

Ancient!? WOOOW.

Now that you've mentioned it, ancient versions of languages are really interesting. Our language actually has an ancient alphabet, [Alibata/Baybayin], but it was phased out during the Spanish takeover era.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum