A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea

5 posters

Go down

[MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea Empty [MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-05, 20:43

Hello, everyone.

This is what you should do to log in there:

1. Go to Pantalea (http://pantalea.com/index.php), then click login at the top right corner of the index page.
2. Click on "I forgot my password". Enter your user name or e-mail address.
3. Check your e-mail inbox for new password.
4. Enter it on the new site, and you're in!
5. Don't forget to read and do instructions on this thread >> http://pantalea.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=446

Contact me if you have problems or questions. I'm very sorry about this, and thank you very much! big smile

Last edited by phio_chan on 2012-02-02, 15:51; edited 3 times in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea Empty Re: [MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-05, 23:18

So all e-mails have been updated, thanks to yukihim03 for her super quick assistance!! Now you can simply click on "I forgot my password" and a new password would be generated to your account! Sorry for all the troubles. See you soon at Pantalea! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

[MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea Empty Re: [MUST READ] How to Login at Pantalea

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-06, 02:27

Haha, I'm so glad you made this thread since I tried logging in there and it wouldn't let me in.

I tried the forgot the password thing, but everyvtime I do I get a page that says:

The e-mail/username information submitted could not be found.

I've tried it with both my username and my email to try to get the password, but I keep getting the same thing. sad
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-06, 18:03

That is weird. After fixing it last night, it should work properly now.

Anyway, I tried changing your password there again and sent it to you by PM. Please try to log in using your user name and the password I sent you, then check your e-mail address and change your password right away after logging in, okay? smile

Sorry about this!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-07, 02:27

C'mon guys, not many have visited Pantalea. You should "start moving" to Pantalea now as it's gonna be the new home and ASH would be closed down, hoho~ Login there, change your password, update your avi and sig, then start posting again!

Don't let the efforts gone in vain, ne? big smile

I'll be waiting for you guys up there. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-06-07, 19:44

I'm still trying to login... hahaha~ somehow I can't login anymore after I changed my pw... =X
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurion 2011-06-13, 20:39

i can to login but i can't change my password cry I have to go to my mail a message to check my new password is extra long and difficult embarrassed
Aurion
Aurion

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-13, 20:44

Really? That is so weird. I'll try to check on this matter, thanks for telling me!
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-06-23, 04:24

nee... phio_can...
Why I can't change my password? it keeps saying "The password does not contain the required characters."
although i've used alpha-numerics and more than 6 charas. . .
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-23, 21:33

Twisted_Tale wrote:nee... phio_can...
Why I can't change my password? it keeps saying "The password does not contain the required characters."
although i've used alpha-numerics and more than 6 charas. . .

Hmm, the password must contain caps lock characters as well. (THIS IS CAPS LOCK CHARACTERS). Try changing it again, and if still won't work, let me know. I'll change it by the ACP.

Kyoki wrote:So a funny thing has started when I logged on today. It's doing that thing before where it wouldn't let me log in, saying my password is wrong. And then when I try to reset my password it tells me that my account can't be found. ^.^;;;;

Looks like it worked now? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-23, 21:35

Teehee, I think I got it working again. At least it's letting me log in. I haven't tried anything else yet. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-23, 21:40

Okay then. Just let me know when you have problems. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-23, 21:41

Oki doki. Thank you! big smile It was really weird too. Though, I think it might have been my computer since another site was kinda being funny as well.

And I just realized I accidently deleted my post from earlier. I was going to edit it. I should totally not be allowed online this early in the morning. LMAO!!!!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down