CAPS LOCK TIME!

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

CAPS LOCK TIME!

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 14:44

HERE WE CAN ONLY TALK IN CAP LOCK! SINCE THAT IS EPIC TO TALK LIKE THIS! SO YEA!!! WHEE! CAPS!!!

IF YOU TALK OUT OF CAPS, THERE WILL BE A PUNISHMENT!!! MAUAHAHHAHAHAH! AND THE PUNISHMENT IS TO MAKE ONE TOPIC AND TEN POSTS IN THIS FORUM BUT NOT AT FRONT DESK AND IF POSSIBLE NOT AT FORUM GAMES. ^^
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: CAPS LOCK TIME!

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:00

YAY!
SO I GUESS FOR NOW WE NEED TO THINK OF SOMETHING AS THE PUNISHMENT. WHAT DO YOU THINK WOULD BE FUN? *GRIN*

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:02

HMM.... PERHAPS... THEY WILL HAVE TO POST 20 POSTS IN THE MILLION THREADS PAGE?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:08

NICE IDEA, MUAHAHA~ IF SO, JUST ADD IT LIKE, THEY HAVE TO MAKE 2 THREADS ANYWHERE ON THE FORUM (EXCEPT ON FRONT DESK) AND POST 20 POSTS IN THE ONE MILLION THREADS PAGE.

YAY, I LIKE THIS IDEA!! *DEVILISH GRIN*

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:13

OH~ GOOD IDEA! I LIKE THAT! MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHA! NOW I KINDA WANT SOMEONE TO MAKE A MISTAKE... XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:21

YEAH, ME TOO. I'M SO LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE MISTAKE, WAHAHAHA~ SO EVIL WE ARE, AREN'T WE? XD

BUT WE NEED TO INVITE SOMEONE HERE TOO..~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:34

YESU, WE ARE EVIL... BUT EVIL IS FUN... SO WE ARE AWESOME! XD

WE DO! WHO SHOULD WE BRING INTO OUR FUN GAME HERE? XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:41

HAHAHA, I LIKE THAT!! YAY!

HMM, YEAH. I DON'T KNOW. YOU HAVE ANY IDEA? I THINK IT WOULD BE FUN IF WE CAN DRAG MAGGIE-CHAN HERE, HEHE~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:52

TEEHEE~

IT WOULD BE FUN TO BRING HER HERE. DO YOU THINK SHE WOULD COME THOUGH?

OH, I THINK I JUST CAME UP WITH A GOOD IDEA. IS THERE A THREAD ON THE CLAMP FORUM FOR AKIKO SHIKATA? IF NOT, WHAT IF YOU OPENED ONE AND TOLD THEM SOME INFORMATION ABOUT HER AND THEN GAVE A LINK HERE... DO YOU THINK THAT WOULD BE A GOOD WAY TO LET OTHERS KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE?

OH WAIT... IS IT OK TO DO THAT ON THAT FORUM? I'M NOT REALLY SURE ANYMORE... LOL!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:02

HEHE, YEAH, I DON'T KNOW. MAYBE, MAYBE NOT. WELL, WE NEVER KNOW TILL WE TRIED, RIGHT? HAHA~ XD

AND YEAH, I ACTUALLY PLANNING TO DO THAT, BUT I DON'T FEEL LIKE IT'S RIGHT TO DO SO, ESPECIALLY SINCE CIFL ISN'T AN ADVERTISING FORUM. I ONLY PUT A LINK TO THIS FORUM ON MY SIG. IF YOU WANT, YOU CAN PUT ONE ON YOURS TOO, HEHE~

I ONLY SENT PM TO SOME PEOPLE I THOUGHT MIGHT LIKE THIS PLACE, BUT NO RESPONSE YET, HEHE~ ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:17

YESU! WE MUST TRY THEN! I'M SURE SHE'LL COME IF WE BOTH ASK HER... MAYBE. XD

YEA, I WOULD FEEL BAD TOO. SINCE IT WOULD FEEL LIKE WE ARE 'STEALING' MEMBERS... THOUGH THAT IS TOTALLY NOT WHAT WE ARE TRYING TO DO SINCE A FORUM ABOUT MANGA ARTIST AND A FORUM ABOUT A SINGER A VERY DIFFERENT. BUT I WILL TOTALLY DO THAT. I JUST GOTTA REMEMBER HOW TO DO THAT COOL THING... FORGOT WHAT IT IS CALLED TOO... I WILL PROBABLY REMEMBER IT TOMORROW WHEN I'M LESS TIRED. XD

AWW. I'LL ADVERTISE IT AROUND ON THE FORUMS I AM ON TOO. NOT SURE IF I'LL BE ABLE TO GET SOMEONE... BUT AT LEAST I CAN TRY, RIGHT? ;D
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:39

YEAH, I AGREE. AND THANKS FOR THAT! I HOPE SOMEONE WILL RESPOND YOU AND COME HERE, HOHO~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:41

ME TOO. I'LL POST AROUND TOMORROW SINCE I'M KINDA TIRED RIGHT NOW. AND I'LL PROBABLY SAY SOMETHING LIKE... INCOMPREHENSIBLE. XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:58

HAHAHAHAHAHA~ XD I THOUGHT YOUR MIND WORKS SOMEHOW BETTER WHEN YOU'RE TIRED. BUT OH WELL, NO PROBLEM. I NEED TO DO SOME ADVERTISING FOR THIS PLACE AS WELL, BUT I JUST CAN'T OPEN ANY PAGES IN MY CURRENT CONDITION, HOHO~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 17:01

LOL. IT DOES WORK BETTER WHEN I'M TIRED... ODDLY ENOUGH... BUT TONIGHT IT'S NOT ACTING LIKE IT NORMALLY DOES. sad TEEHEE, THEN THAT MEANS I MUST TRY EVEN HARDER TOMORROW SINCE YOU HAVE LIMITED INTERNET RIGHT NOW. OHOHOHOHO!!!

YOU KNOW... I REALLY NEED TO DOWNLOAD MORE MUSIC FROM THIS WONDERFUL PERSON WHO GOES BY THE NAME OF AKIKO SHIKATA... I WANNA PUT IT ON MY IPOD AND LISTEN TO HER AS I SLEEP. I'M SURE I'LL HAVE PLENTY OF PRETTY DREAMS. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 17:17

HAHAHAHA, I WONDER WHY? XD AND I'D BE SO HAPPY IF YOU WOULD DO THAT FOR SURE! ^___^ WAIT A SEC, I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU'RE GONNA WATCH MOVIES WITH YOUR BF? HAVE YOU? XD

NICE TO HEAR THAT YOU LIKE HER SONGS! WELL, YEAH, I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU. OH, IF YOU WANT TO DOWNLOAD AN ALBUM, I SUGGEST TRYING TO DOWNLOAD HARMONIA OR RAKA. THE SONGS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL THERE. ^^

WHICH ONE IS YOUR FAVORITE SONG SO FAR?
OH, AND I'VE EMAILED MAGGIE-CHAN. HOPE TO SEE HER HERE SOON, HOHO~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 17:24

I THINK IT MIGHT GET POSTPONED TO TOMORROW. HE HAD A LONG DAY SO HE'S A BIT TIRED. XD

TEEHEE, I'LL HAVE TO DO THAT. AND THEN! I WILL PUT THEM ON MY IPOD AND BE A HAPPY CAMPER.

HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHERE THE 'HAPPY CAMPER' SAYING CAME FROM? I SURE HAVE. I WENT CAMPING BEFORE AND I MUST SAY, I WAS NOT A HAPPY CAMPER. >.>

MY FAVORITE.... GOSH... TO BE HONEST... ALL OF HER SONGS ARE MY FAVORITE. THERE IS NOT ONE I DISLIKE... OR LIKE MORE THAN THE OTHERS... THEY ARE SO PRETTY! I HOPE THAT DOESN'T SOUND CORNY OR ANYTHING. LOL.

I'LL HAVE TO SEND HER A MAIL LATER TOO. WITH OUR COMBINED POWERS I'M SURE SHE WILL JOIN! :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 17:39

AH, I SEE. WHAT MOVIES ARE YOU PLANNING TO WATCH?

I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THERE'S A PHRASE OF "HAPPY CAMPER" UNTIL THE MOMENT YOU TOLD ME! TO KNOW THAT IT COMES FROM THAT.. XD

HAHA, NO, OF COURSE NOT. IT'S ONLY NATURAL. MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF HER SONGS WERE: "THIS SONG IS WEIRD, BUT IT'S AWESOME!" XD

YAY, NO ONE CAN BEAT US BOTH! YAYAYAYAYA~ (SOUNDS CRAZY? SORRY ABOUT THAT. ^^")

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-21, 06:36

WE'RE GONNA WATCH THE SHINING. I READ THAT BOOK YEARS AGO AND I LOVED IT AND I'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SEE THE MOVIE. big smile

YOU NEVER HEARD THAT BEFORE? WOW! I HEAR IT ALL THE TIME. WELL MORE SO WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. LOL.

LMAO!!!

YESU! NO ONE CAN STAND BEFORE US AND DEFEAT US!!!! MUAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! AND NOPE, THAT IS NOT CRAZY! IT'S AWESOMENESS!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-23, 00:52

AH, SO NOVEL-BASED MOVIES? I'M NOT VERY EXCITED THEN. ^^" I HOPE IT'S NOT DISAPPOINTING, HEHE~

HAHA~
NOW I WONDER WHAT DOES "LMAO" STAND FOR! XD

AND YEP, IT'S AWESOMENESS, HOHOHOHOHOHO~ BUT SPEAKING OF WHICH, SHE HASN'T REPLIED ME YET.. =___=

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-23, 04:27

YEA, NOVEL BASED MOVIES TURN OUT BAD... BUT THIS ONE, THE WRITER ACTUALLY WROTE THE SCREEN PLAY AND HAD A BIG HAND IN THE MOVIE. SO I THINK IT'LL BE GOOD IF THE WRITER WAS THERE TO HELP THEM WITH WHAT HE IMAGINED IT ALL LOOKING LIKE. smile

LMAO STANDS FOR 'LAGHING MY ASS OFF.' KINDA LIKE 'LOL' BUT WITH MORE LAUGHTER. XP''

AWWW. MAYBE SHE IS BUSY. MAYBE SHE WAS ABLE TO FINALLY GO ON HER TRIP. IT MUST REALLY SUCK GOING THROUGH ALL THE TROUBLE WITH THE PLANE AND ALL. sad
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 00:12

HMM, I SEE. WELL, HAPPY WATCHING! AND TELL ME HOW IT IS ONCE YOU'RE FINISHED, HEHE~

HAHAHA, SO THAT'S IT. BUT I LIKE ROFL THE MOST, ESPECIALLY WITH THE SMILEY IN YAHOO MESSENGER! XD

AH, MAYBE THAT'S ALSO WHY. AND YEAH, THAT'S TRUE. I WISH SHE CAN SURVIVE IT ON PLANE, HOHO~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-24, 03:49

LOL, K I WILL. ;D

LOL, YEA THAT ONE IS PRETTY FUNNY. XD

OR MAYBE SHE HAS BEEN DOING LOTS OF WORK OR SOMETHING. EITHER WAY I HOPE SHE IS OK. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-06-24, 21:06

HELLO GUYS!!! big smile XD HAHAHAH CAPPSSS!
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 23:06

HELLO, MARVIN! GLAD TO HAVE SOMEONE FINALLY JOINING THIS THREAD, MUAHAHA~

SO HOW ARE YOU ALL DOING?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-25, 04:15

YAY! SOMEONE ELSE HAS JOINED!!!! *DANCES*

I'M DOING GOOD. I JUST WOKE UP A LITTLE BIT AGO, SO I'M REFRESHED... OR SOMETHING... I GUESS...

HOW ARE YOU?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-25, 15:39

I'M DOING GREAT. I SLEPT FOR AROUND 11 HOURS TODAY, SUCH A CRAZY SLEEP. XD

ON WHICH EPISODE OF SPECIAL A ARE YOU, KYOKI-CHAN?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-25, 16:30

OH WOW! THAT MUST HAVE BEEN NICE! I DON'T THINK I HAVEN'T SLEPT FOR THAT LONG IN A VERY LONG TIME. XD

I JUST FINISHED EPISODE TWO. I PLAYED A BIT OF WOW TODAY SINCE I DIDN'T PLAY TOO MUCH YESTERDAY. ;P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-25, 17:41

NICE? I WAKE UP LIKE A CONFUSED PERSON! XD

I SEE. WOW IS WORLD OF WARCRAFT, RIGHT? WHAT KIND OF GAME IS IT? IS IT THE GAME WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR OWN CHARACTERS, THE ONES YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT IN CIFL? HEHE~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-27, 05:44

LOL! I DID GET TO SLEEP IN LATER TODAY AND I WAS CONFUSED SINCE IT'S BEEN AWHILE SINCE I GOT TO SLEEP IN.

YEP, THAT IS WHAT IT IS CALLED. YEP, THE CHARACTERS I WAS TALKING ABOUT COME FROM THIS GAME.

AS TO WHAT KIND OF GAME IT IS A RPG THAT HAS TEN DIFFERENT RACE COMBOS YOU CAN PICK, EACH ONE IS DIFFERENT IN THEIR OWN WAYS. YOU DO MANY QUEST AND KILL MONSTERS IN AZEROTH. WHEN YOU GET TO LEVEL 80 YOU CAN PARTICIPATE IN MANY RAIDS AND DUNGEONS. OR YOU CAN FIGHT AGAINST OTHER PLAYERS.

I HOPE I EXPLAINED IT WELL ENOUGH. :P

OH, AND IF YOU DOWNLOAD THE CLIENT THEY GIVE YOU A TEN DAY TRIAL, IF YOU ARE EVER INTERESTED IN TRYING THE GAME OUT. ;D
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-27, 17:02

YEP, YOU EXPLAINED IT VERY WELL. ^^

WAIT, TRIAL? MEANS THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR IT LATER ON?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-28, 04:17

HEHE, THANKS.

AND YEP. YOU GOTTA PAY FOR IT. IT'S LIKE, FIFTEEN DOLLARS A MONTH. NOT SURE HOW MUCH IT WOULD BE WHERE YOU LIVE. I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD PLAY A GAME WHERE YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY MONTHLY... BUT... YEA. T^T.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-28, 15:20

GAH, THEN IT'S TOTALLY GOODBYE FOR ME. I NEVER PLAYED AN ONLINE GAME AT ALL, AND I EVEN HAVE TO PAY FOR THIS ONE?! GAH, I'LL PASS. MY PARENTS WILL KILL ME FOR SURE, HAHA~

BUT WHAT ARE YOU USING THE MONEY FOR?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-29, 06:39

THIS WAS MY FIRST ONLINE GAME. I WOULD NEVER HAVE STARTED TO PLAY IT UNLESS MY BOYFRIEND GOT ME INTO IT.

THE MONEY JUST GOES TO BEING ABLE TO PLAY IT. IT DOESN'T REALLY HAVE A USE. XP
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-29, 17:25

AH, I SEE. I TALKED WITH MY MOM ABOUT ONLINE GAMES TODAY. SHE KINDA ASKED WHY I DIDN'T TRY PLAYING ONLINE GAMES SINCE I KEEP SAYING I'M BORED. BUT I SAID NO THANKS, NOT INTERESTED, HAHA~

OH, I THINK THE MONEY CAN GIVE YOU SOMETHING ELSE, LIKING UNLOCKING SPECIAL FEATURES ETC. ^^" DO YOU ALSO PLAY RAGNAROK?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-29, 17:49

LOL. THAT IS COOL THAT YOU TALKED TO YOUR MOM ABOUT IT. AND PLAYING A ONLINE GAME WOULD CURE YOUR BOREDOM. I KNOW THERE ARE SOME FREE ONLINE RPG GAMES ONLINE YOU COULD PLAY. WOW IS JUST THE BEST PAID FOR ONE FOR NOW THOUGH. AT LEAST IN MY OPINION. :P

THAT WOULD BE COOL. I KNOW SOME GAMES THAT ARE LIKE THAT. NOPE, BUT I HAD HEARD ABOUT RAGNAROK A FEW YEARS AGO AND WAS INTERESTED IN IT. BUT I DIDN'T NOW WHO TO GET TO PLAY IT SO I GAVE UP. :/
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-30, 03:31

HAHA, PROBLEM IS, I'M NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN IT. IT'S LIKE, YOU HAVE TO INTERACT WITH OTHER PEOPLE THROUGH THE CHARACTERS THEY MADE, RIGHT? AND LIKE JOINING GUILDS, LEVELING UP, ETC. IT JUST.. DOESN'T SEEM TO APPEAL ME THAT MUCH. ^^"

I'M ON MY WAY BACK PLAYING HARVEST MOON MORE FRIENDS OF MINERAL TOWN AT THE MOMENT. KYAAA, CLIFF~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-30, 03:59

YEA, I FELT THE SAME WAY BEFORE TOO. YOU DON'T REALLY NEED TO INTERACT WITH OTHERS TO PLAY. I GENERALLY PLAY ON MY OWN. ME AND MY BOYFRIEND WILL DO QUEST AND STUFF TOGETHER, BUT FOR THE MOST PART WE GO OUR OWN WAYS TO LEVEL. ;P BUT I CAN UNDERSTAND IT NOT BE APPEALING SINCEI USE TO BE THE SAME WAY. LOL

HEHE, AWESOME. YAY FOR HARVEST MOON! MAKES ME WANT TO PLAY MINE NOW. ;P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-01, 00:14

HAHA, I SEE.

TOO BAD I COULDN'T PLAY IT YESTERDAY. I HOPE I CAN PLAY SOME DAYS TODAY. OH, I BOUGHT A DANCE CARPET FOR DDR TODAY! TIME FOR SOME EXERCISE, HAHA~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-01, 14:43

THAT IS SO AWESOME! DDR IS SUCH A FUN GAME. I REALLY NEED TO PLAY IT MORE SO I CAN GET A WORKOUT PATTERN GOING. :P

I HOPE YOU HAVE A LOT OF FUN WITH IT. HAVE YOU PLAYED DDR IN THE PAST?
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-01, 15:15

GYAHAHA~
THANKS! I HAVEN'T PLAYED IT TODAY, BUT YEAH, I'VE PLAYED SOME IN THE PAST. I USED TO PLAY DDR WHEN IT'S STILL ON PS1. MY FRIEND HAD THE CARPET SO SOME TIME IN THE AFTERNOON WE'D GO TO HIS HOUSE AND PLAY TOGETHER, HEHE~ ^^

HOW ABOUT YOU?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-01, 15:32

YOUR WELCOME. I NEVER PLAYED IT ON THE PS1. I FIRST SAW A FRIEND OF MY COUSIN PLAY IT ON THE PS2, AND THEN MY COUSIN GOT IT. AND THEN MONTHS LATER I GOT IT FOR MY PS2 AS WELL. I GOT DDR EXTREME 2. MY COUSIN GOT THIS ONE AND ONE CALLED SUPER NOVA, BUT I LIKED MORE OF THE SONGS ON EXTREME 2 THAN ANY OF THE OTHER GAMES I'VE SEEN.
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-01, 15:43

REALLY? THE ONE I BOUGHT WAS DDR2 REVOLUTION OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT. THE SONGS AREN'T TOO.. FUN, IN MY OPINION. I LIKE THE ONE IN PS1 BETTER, THE MICKY MOUSE VERSIONS. SO MANY FUNNY AND CRAZY SONGS. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-02, 09:03

HEHE, THAT IS COOL. I THINK THEY ARE ALL FUN, NO MATTER WHAT THE SONGS ARE. TEEHEE, NOW I WANNA GO PLAY. ;P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-02, 15:18

HAHA, THEN GO AHEAD! XD
DO YOU GUYS HAVE A PLAYING GROUND WITH DDR ON IT? WE HAVE ONE HERE NAMED "TIMEZONE". THE DDR AREA IS NEVER EMPTY. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-03, 10:21

YEP, I DON'T KNOW THE NAME OF IT HERE, BUT THERE IS ALWAYS PEOPLE AROUND IT SO IT'S HARD TO PLAY IT AT TIMES. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-03, 14:53

EXACTLY.

IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I'VE GONE TO ANY THEME PARK... HOW ABOUT YOU, KYOKI-CHAN? ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-04, 10:51

YEA, IT'S BEEN AWHILE FOR ME TOO. GOSH... I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I WENT TO ONE. ^.^:;;
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-04, 15:37

WE REALLY NEED TO GO TO A THEME PARK TOGETHER! XD

BY THE WAY, KYOKI-CHAN, HAVE YOU WATCHED ECLIPSE?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-05, 12:48

WE REALLY DO! THAT WOULD BE FUN! big smile

NOPE. I DON'T THINK I'VE EVEN SEEN THE FIRST TWO... THOUGH I HAVE READ THEM. XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top