CAPS LOCK TIME!

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: CAPS LOCK TIME!

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-05, 15:44

AH, I SEE. WELL, NOT A PROBLEM. HAVE YOU EVER WATCHED IP MAN, THEN?

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-06, 06:39

NOPE, I HAVE NEVER WATCHED THAT. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME HEARING ABOUT IT. XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-06, 16:45

REALLY? IT'S SO AWESOME. YOU GOTTA TRY IT, HEHE~
IT'S AN ACTION FILM, BASED ON CHINESE HISTORY.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-08, 11:44

I THINK I WILL HAVE TO CHECK IT OUT SOON THEN. ;D
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-08, 15:11

YES!
HEY, KYOKI-CHAN, I'M JUST CURIOUS. DO YOU THINK THERE'S SOMETHING -- ANYTHING -- I NEED TO FIX ON THIS PLACE? I'M TRYING TO ADVERTISE MORE BUT NO GOOD RESULTS SO FAR. SOMETHING THAT WILL ATTRACT THEM?
OH, AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THIS PLACE TOO, WHO KNOWS MAYBE THEY'RE INTERESTED, HEHE~ THANK YOU SO MUCH! ^___^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-10, 16:10

HMMM... I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING. YOU HAVE EVERYTHING ALL THE OTHER FORUMS I HAVE BEEN ON HAVE. BUT EVERYTHING IS PRETTY SLOW AT FIRST ON ALL FORUMS. ^.^

AND YOUR WELCOME. I'LL LET EVERYONE I KNOW ABOUT THIS SITE. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-10, 17:27

AH, THANKS SO MUCH. I'LL TRY TO KEEP UPDATING THE SITE AND INSTALLING INTERESTING THINGS. THINKING TO UPDATE THE SHOP NOW, HEHE~

AND THANKS A BUNCH! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. ^___^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-11, 13:05

TEEHEE, I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO IT. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-11, 15:17

YEAH. IT TAKES A WHILE BECAUSE I NEED TO UPLOAD THE PICS OF THE THINGS TO SELL ONE BY ONE. I'LL DO MY BEST, THOUGH. ^^

WOW, A THOUSAND POSTS WITH ONLY 10 MEMBERS, HAHA~ ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-14, 03:51

THAT BITES THAT YOU HAVE TO DO IT ONE BY ONE. sad

THAT IS PRETTY COOL TO HAVE THAT MANY WITH SO FEW PEOPLE. QUITE IMPRESSIVE. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-14, 15:55

WELL, CAN'T HELP TO REACH THAT MUCH. JUST LOOK AT THIS SECTION. MOST POSTS COME FROM THESE GAMES, RIGHT? ^___^

HMM, DO YOU THINK I NEED TO ADD SOME FORUMS/SUB-FORUMS MORE?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-15, 20:51

HELLO! CAPSLOCK-LOCK-LOCK-LOCK-LOCK-LOCK-ROCKS
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-15, 23:56

LOL~

WELCOME, VINERY-CHAN, TO THIS SWEET LAND OF CAPS LOCKS! ^^ HOW ARE YOU DOING? BUSY WITH SCHOOL?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 01:36

HELLO PHIO-CHAN!
THANKS! THIS CAPSLOCK LAND ROCKS!

YES.... BUSY... ALTHOUGH SCHOOL MAKES ME YAWN ABOUT A HUNDRED TIMES!! AND YOU?? :lol!: :twisted:
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 01:50

HAHAHA, YOU BETCHA~! ^^

BUSY? WELL, GOOD LUCK WITH IT. IN WHAT YEAR ARE YOU, BY THE WAY? I'M STILL WAITING FOR UNIVERSITY TO START, WHICH IS STILL AROUND A MONTH AGAIN. SOUNDS FREE TO YOU? NOT AT ALL! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 02:06

^^ XD

SECOND YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL~~ WOW, WHICH SUBJECT DID YOU CHOOSE? LIKE *I DONT KNOW WHAT TO CALL IT!!!* IT, MANAGEMENT, OR??

WELL..ACTUALLY YES IT SOUNDS FREE.. AT LEAST FOR ME! XP LOL! WHY IS IT NOT FREE AT ALL?
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 02:10

OH, THAT EXPLAINS. SECOND YEAR OF HIGH SCHOOL IS ALWAYS THE BUSIEST TIME. BUT IT'S ALSO THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS OF HIGH SCHOOL. ENJOY IT WELL SO YOU WON'T REGRET ANYTHING! ^^

HAHA, WELL, I THINK WE CALLED IT MAJOR. SINCE SUBJECTS ARE FOR SCHOOLS, FOR THINGS LIKE MATH, PHYSICS, ETC. MAJORS/MINORS ARE WHAT WE CALLED IT IN UNIVERSITY/COLLEGE. AND I'M TAKING MEDICAL. ^^

HAHA, BECAUSE I HAVE TASKS TO DO FOR THE ORIENTATION PERIOD! I ALSO GOT STUFFS I NEED TO EDIT... AND AN ETERNAL JOB OF TAKING CARE OF THIS FORUM, IMPROVING IT, AND ADVERTISING IT AS MUCH AS I COULD.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 02:28

LOL THAT'S RIGHT, NEXT YEAR I'LL BE IN SUPER SERIOUS MODE XP

I SEE, COOL. SO YOU WERE A NATURAL SCIENCE STUDENT XD. I AM A SOCIAL SCIENCE STUDENT X)

LOL, YEAH, ORIENTATION WOULD BE A HARD TIME, ESPECIALLY IF YOU'RE GOING IN A GOVERNMENT UNIVERSITY,, BE PREPARED FOR A TERROR! (LOL TEROR)

"BECAUSE SENIOR'S THE BEST!" :P
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 02:44

AH, SOCIAL STUDENT. IT'S GREAT TOO. WHAT ARE YOU AIMING TO TAKE ON UNIVERSITY LATER ON?

EXACTLY. I'M GOING TO PUBLIC UNIVERSITY, SO I HAVE TO PREPARE MYSELF TO FACE SOMETHING 'MORE' THAN USUAL. =____="

HEY, MIND IF I ASK WHAT CITY ARE YOU FROM?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 02:54

ERR.. TRUTH TO BE TOLD, I DON'T KNOW YET =_=.. I JUST LIKE SOCIAL STUDIES SUBJECTS BETTER THAN NATURAL SCIENCE'S~

WOW! HAHA.. TELL ME LATER.. IS IT GOING TO BE REALLY2 FUN OR... A TERROR ~... CUZ PUBLIC UNIVERSITIES SENIORS ARE CRUEL IN ORIENTATION I HEARD XD

SURE, BEKASI. AND YOU? IF YOU DON'T MIND..
Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 03:03

HA, I SEE. WELL, STILL ANOTHER YEAR TO GO, BUT IT'LL BETTER IF YOU ALREADY THINK OF IT FROM NOW ON. ^^ WHAT ARE YOUR MOST FAVORITE SUBJECT?

GEEZ, I DOUBT IT'D BE "FUN". I CAN ONLY HOPE SO. MAY GOD SAVE ME! XD

OH, BEKASI? WE'RE CLOSE. ^^ I'M ACTUALLY FROM MALANG (EAST JAVA) BUT I MOVED TO JAKARTA BECAUSE OF THE UNIVERSITY. I'M AT PLUMPANG, JAK-UT, AT THE MOMENT. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 03:14

ACTUALLY,, I LIKE SOCIOLOGY, ECONOMY, ACCOUNTING, ENGLISH, AND JAPANESE EQUALLY! >< HARD DECISION~~~

LOL. DONT WORRY,.,, YOU'LL STILL HAVE CHANCE TO LAUGH AT OTHERS!! XP ,,, AND A RARE EXPERIENCE!!

OH, I SEE THEN.. BUT TOO BAD IDK WHERE PLUMPANG IS >< (YEAH, I'M NO GOOD AT REMEMBERING LOCATION'S NAME)

Vinery

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 03:25

I SEE. THOSE ARE NICE SUBJECTS. YOU CAN MAJORING AT ACCOUNTING LATER ON, BUT THERE ARE ALREADY SO MANY PEOPLE WITH THAT MAJOR... ^^" MAYBE YOU CAN TAKE LANGUAGE. I MEAN, ENGLISH OR JAPANESE LITERATURE? ^^"

HAHAHA, I HOPE SO! THANK YOU. ^___^

YEP, ME TOO. AROUND A MONTH IN JAKARTA ALREADY BUT I STILL DON'T KNOW MUCH AROUND. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-17, 09:04

WHEEE!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-17, 15:28

WHOOO, WELCOME BACK, KYOKI-CHAN! ^^ BEEN A WHILE~ HOW ARE YOU DOING?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-19, 18:13

HEEHEE, IT HAS BEEN AWHILE. I'M SO SORRY I HAVEN'T BEEN ON AS MUCH. I'VE BEEN HANGING OUT WITH LOTS OF FRIENDS AND SPEND THIS PREVIOUS WEEKEND WITH MY COUSIN SINCE IT WAS HER BIRTHDAY. IT WAS A LOT OF FUN.

BUT SO FAR I'VE BEEN ALL RIGHT. I THINK I'M FEELING LESS STRESS. MY BOYFRIEND WAS TELLING ME ABOUT SOMETHING ONE OF OUR FRIENDS SAID THIS WEEKEND ABOUT A POSSIBLE JOB FOR ME. IT SOUNDS PERFECT FOR ME. I HOPE I AM ABLE TO GET IT SINCE I REALLY NEED A JOB. XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-20, 00:28

GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK! ^^
AND IT SOUNDS SO MUCH FUN. GLAD YOU WERE ENJOYING YOUR TIME. ^^

A JOB? WOW, THAT'S COOL! I HOPE YOU CAN GET IT. I ALSO HAVE A FRIEND WHO IS STRUGGLING TO GET A JOB. IT'S SO HARD TO MAKE A LIVING NOWADAYS. SO I WISH YOU GOOD LUCK! ^^ WHAT REQUIREMENTS DO YOU NEED TO DO?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-07-20, 17:27

LOL THANKS.

I HOPE I CAN GET IT TOO. I REALLY NEED ONE. AND IT IS HARD. I'M NOT SURE OF THE REQUIREMENT YET. :/ I NEED TO FIND A JOB THAT IS GOOD FOR ME. I WANT ONE THAT DOESN'T HAVE ME INTERACT WITH PEOPLE TOO MUCH SINCE I GET SO NERVOUS AND I START TO PANIC. I CAN INTERACT WITH PEOPLE FINE ONLINE, BUT IN REAL LIFE ITS DIFFERENT. I HAVE A ANTISOCIAL DISORDER. sad
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-20, 18:22

EEH, REALLY? WELL, I HOPE YOU CAN GET A SUITABLE JOB FOR YOU. BUT I THINK LATER ON, NO MATTER WHAT KIND OF JOB IT IS, YOU'LL HAVE TO INTERACT WITH PEOPLE. JUST TAKE IT EASY, KYOKI-CHAN, YOU'LL DO FINE. ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-07-24, 18:39

WOW!! SO MANY PAGES! SO MANY LETTERS XD hahaha
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-24, 19:06

HEYYY, YOU DON'T USE A CAPSLOCK THERE!!! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED, MUAHAHAHAHA~

DO YOU KNOW THE PUNISHMENT? *GRIN*

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin on 2010-07-24, 19:34

I DON'T KNOW..HUHUHU XD WHAT IS IT..WAAAAAA! I DUN WANNA BE PUNISHED!!
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-24, 19:37

THEY HAVE TO MAKE 2 THREADS ANYWHERE ON THE FORUM (EXCEPT ON FRONT DESK) AND POST 20 POSTS IN THE ONE MILLION THREADS PAGE.

THAT IS YOUR PUNISHMENT, MUAHAHAHAHA~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 14:27

HAHAHA~ CAPS WORDS XD
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 15:31

YEP, CAPS IT IS!
ANYWAY, HOW ARE YOU TODAY? ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 15:34

FINE! big smile
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 15:38

THAT'S GREAT TO HEAR. ARE YOU ON HOLIDAY?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 15:39

NOPE. JUST HAD A HOLIDAY FEW WEEKS AGO. BUT SHORT HOLIDAY IS SHORT...
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 15:41

YEAH, I KNOW HOW IT FEELS. =____=

UM, WHAT YEAR ARE YOU NOW?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 15:43

YOU MEAN HOW OLD AM I?
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 15:46

UM, WELL, I WAS ACTUALLY ASKING ABOUT YOUR GRADE IN SCHOOL. BUT I THINK THAT INCLUDES AGE TOO. ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 15:47

AH, I SEE ^^;
9TH GRADE(JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL) AND I'M 13 YEARS OLD.
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 15:54

AH, STILL SO YOUNG. smile
MIND IF I ASK WHERE ARE YOU FROM?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 15:56

PASTALIA?*IS SHOT*
JUST KIDDING, I MEAN INDONESIA ^^;
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 16:04

HAHAHAHA~ XD SUCH A BIG FAN OF AR TONELICO! laugh

WOW, SO THE TWO NEW MEMBERS TODAY ARE ALL INDONESIAN? COOL, HEHE~ ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 16:05

HAHAHA~
AND I'M A BIG FAN OF AR TONELICO~
I LIKE COCONA, SHE'S CUTE <3
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 16:11

YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. SHE'S CUTE IN HER OWN WAY. IF YOU HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN LUCA AND CLOCHE, WHICH ONE WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 16:14

I PERSONALLY PREFER LUCA.
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-25, 16:21

HMM, WHY SO? I THINK I PREFER CLOCHE BECAUSE AKIKO SHIKATA WAS VOICING HER SONGS, HAHA~ XD BUT ANYWAY, I THINK THEY BOTH HAVE A WEIRD PERSONALITY. ESPECIALLY IN THE BEGINNING OF THE SERIES. ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-07-25, 16:22

I DON'T KNOW WHY I PREFER LUCA XD
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top