The Person Above Me

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Person Above Me

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-16, 15:23

In this one we just say something about the person above them. And it just keeps going and going and going.

Ex:

TPAM has a awesome sig.

or

TPAM wishes they smelt like a cat.

Just try not to say anything too mean, since that wouldn't be very nice, now would it? big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: The Person Above Me

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-16, 15:23

TPAM wrote a funny last sentence! XD

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-16, 15:26

TPAM, haha, I did. It's always fun to say funny things. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-16, 15:31

TPAM writes funny things when she's tired? wahahaha~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-16, 15:51

TPAM, hmm... I guess so. I have been told that years ago. So it's gotta be true, right? xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-16, 16:30

TPAM is a weird but funny person then! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-16, 16:32

TPAM is an awesome person. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-16, 16:54

(thanks~ ^^)

TPAM is sleepy but can't sleep yet? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-17, 10:02

TPAM was right but now I'm not tired at all! big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-17, 15:01

TPAM is not tired which means she can play a lot, hehe~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 05:24

TPAM, sorry for going to bed earlier last night. We could play at all. I'll try not to get so tired today though. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 15:34

TPAM, no problem. now it's my turn to say sorry because of this crazy unstable and slow internet connection, I can't play with you!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 15:35

TPAM it's all right. I understand. xD When I was at my moms and I went online using her computer I had super slow internet too. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 15:45

TPAM has to help me find a name for my new chicken!!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-18, 15:48

TPAM has a chicken? Hmm.... names.... *thinks*
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-18, 15:57

TPAM, a chicken in my Harvest Moon game, hoho~ and I named her Belle! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-19, 03:54

TPAM I thought you mean at real chicken. LOL! It was so confused at first. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-19, 14:52

TPAM, sorry for the confusion, hehe~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 06:33

TPAM, it's ok. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 14:56

TPAM has a warm weather where she lives~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 14:58

TPAM is having cold weather... I wantz it!!! XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:04

TPAM, I'd give it if I can. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:05

TPAM, lol! That would be so awesome if you could. I wonder how that would work though. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:16

TPAM loves to wonder about weird things!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:26

TPAM, I really do. You can't imagine half of the stuff I will randomly think of... and then I tell my boyfriend and he's like 'how the hell did you start thinking about that?' LOL!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:37

TPAM, I wish I could be like you! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 15:38

TPAM, teehee, I'm sure you can be someday! My brain is fun, I'm sure you would be great at random ideas like me! XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 15:57

TPAM, is it something we can learn? hahahaha~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:18

TPAM, of course!!! I think.... Maybe.... O.o
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:23

TPAM should be the teacher then! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:43

TPAM, me a teacher? :O
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 16:54

TPAM can't imagine herself as a teacher? XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-20, 16:59

TPAM, I can... but can't.. if that makes sense... I'm not too smart so I think I would just... confuse my students. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-20, 17:14

TPAM needs to have more confidence of herself!!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-21, 06:32

TPAM, I really do. xD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-23, 00:36

TPAM, I have returned! muahaha~ XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-23, 04:20

TPAM has returned and it has made me happy! big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 00:04

TPAM is happy because of me? thanks~! XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-24, 03:47

TPAM is welcome. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-24, 23:05

TPAM is the most active member here, haha~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-25, 04:28

TPAM, I am? Wow! XD
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-25, 15:38

TPAM, congrats! hehe~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-27, 05:31

TPAM is offline at the moment. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-27, 17:01

TPAM loves cats, yay~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-28, 04:17

TPAM has 301 posts! :O
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-28, 15:18

TPAM has 272 posts, wee~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-29, 06:41

TPAM was bored yesterday. :P
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-29, 17:24

TPAM, I'm still bored even now. ^^"

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2010-06-30, 03:26

TPAM, awww. You should watch some anime... that may help. big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-06-30, 03:36

TPAM, thanks. I'm not very bored again now~ ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top