Which ones are your most favorite songs?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Which ones are your most favorite songs?

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-09, 02:29

I know this can be a hard question, but just list away your most favorite songs of Akiko Shikata!

for me, some of them is the Ar tonelico soundtracks, Kiseki, Uzumebi, Kuon no Umi, Aoiro Kandzume, Reimei ~Dawn~, Luna Piena, and Ave Maria.

how about you? ^^

Signature by Chibi Graphics
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Which ones are your most favorite songs?

Post by Vinery on 2010-07-16, 02:38

Argh,, very hard,, i like every single of her songs equally.. for now.. following my mood... i like.. HOLLOW... (from navigatoria..)

do you mind if i post later if i change my mind ?
Vinery

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-07-16, 02:39

of course you're free to do that! hmm, I think I'll change the title to 'currently' so you can post each time you have a new favorite song from her!

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k on 2010-08-24, 05:04

Right now I can't stop listening to EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~omness chs ciel sos infel as well as the other sublimation songs. And, also Oh smania! oh furie! ~ D'Oreste e d'Aiace. But, I also love all her songs! big smile
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-08-24, 15:31

F r i s k wrote:Right now I can't stop listening to EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~omness chs ciel sos infel as well as the other sublimation songs.

hahaha~ XD
I was kinda obsessed with that song long before, but not so much again now. I'm more to EXEC_FLIP=ARPHAGE/. now. beauty

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2010-08-27, 03:16

humm let me see...
I...I can't choose D:

Anyaway,MARE from Haykiu,Chronicle Key from AT 1.Luna Piena and Haresugita Sora no Shitade from RAKA.Umineko's songs

also her first musics are good.From Midori no Mori de Nemuru Tori.
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-01, 01:15

I've recently done a top20 of her songs according to my tastes. It has been quite difficult, but in the end I chose 20 songs e put them in order of gradiement. (Sorry I'm not sure I write it well or if that word even exists X__X).

So, I came up with this (I'm posting only the first 4 positions):

1. Umineko no Naku Koro ni
2. EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE/.
3. Katayoku no Tori
4. Inori no Kanata

Feel free to ask me the other positions or to correct me if you don't like my chart~
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

View user profile http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-01, 01:23

haha, no problem. I'm not a big fan of Umineko no Naku Koro ni, but I can't debate you on the other three. they're just lovely! if you don't mind, why don't you post the next positions as well? ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-01, 01:27

Sure! No problems at all =D

5. Utau Oka ~EXEC_HARVESTASYA/.~ and Utau Oka ~Salavec rhaplanca.~
6. TETHE'ALLA ~Tai no Kodomotachi~
7. Kalliope
8. Chowa ~Harmonia~
9. VII
10. Akakakushi

Mayby VII should not be at 9th position >< But the other songs are sooo beautiful TçT They're all 1st position for me, this chart is simply for fun =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-01, 01:51

wow, now the next positions are totally different from mine, hehe~

hmm, I'll try to list it and post it later on, and see how many same positions or songs we can get! ^^

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2010-09-01, 02:00

Yeah, let's see which songs you'll choose =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-09-05, 23:23

1. トキノスナ
2. EXEC_EP=NOVA/.
3. METHOD_IMPLANTA/.
4. METHOD_REPLEKIA/.
5. EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY/.

All of them are from Ar Tonelico series, I just like that series too much XD
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2010-09-05, 23:32

yay! ^^ I at first dislike EP=NOVA, you know. absolutely weird. but as I listen to it more, it's kinda funny. XD

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 on 2010-09-05, 23:34

I saw the video of Ar Tonelico 3, where Saki sings EXEC_EP=NOVA/.. She's not only singing, but she did something epic, too. I laughed at that XD
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi on 2010-09-06, 01:05

My number 1 song : Singing hills~Salavec Rhaplanca~

i dunno but when i close my eyes while listening to this song..
i feel that im in wonderland lol.
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

View user profile http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru on 2010-09-07, 19:13

If I were to be made to choose just one song, I'm afraid I would not be able to. All of Shikata's songs are simply beautiful beyond words, and selecting any single song would be unfair to the others.

However, I could say I love her works in the Ar tonelico and Umineko no Naku Koro ni games most.
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-09-21, 01:31

VII
Katayoku no Tori
Inori no Kanata
Umineko no Naku Koro ni (Original and Rengoku)
Uta Oka ~Salavec Rhaplanca~
Uzumebi
Navigatoria
Kin'iro no Chousou
Aoiro Kandzume
Amnesia

MY TOP 10! smile
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 on 2010-10-06, 17:38

All-time favourite would definitely be Chronicle Key (AT1).

Mahoroba (RAKA) would be second.
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2010-10-06, 23:07

I would like to add:

METHOD_METAFALICA/.
Two Utau Oka's: ~EXEC_HARAVESTASYA/., Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor
Resshikouki ~Raikoku no Tenshi~ <-- SERIOUSLY THIS IS THE BEST SO FAR! xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize on 2011-01-18, 15:44

Here's my top 10:

Utau Oka ~Salavec Rhaplanca.~
Utau Oka ~EXEC_HARVESTASYA-.~
Katayoku no Tori
EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~lamenza
EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY/.
Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Aoiro Kandume
Replicare
Inori no Kanata
Utau Oka ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Country Flag : United States
For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-01-18, 23:11

EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE_.
トキノスナ
EXEC_EP=NOVA_.
Ec Tisia
EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY/.
Inori no Kanata
METHOD_METAFALICA/.
METHOD_IMPLANTA/.
Luna Piena
Ave Maria
Akakakushi
Inori Kanata
シャラノワールの森
謳う丘 ~Ar=Ciel Ar=Dor~

LoL...Like it!!! big smile
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-01-19, 03:52

Lots of Ar Tonelico xDDDD
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-01-19, 11:16

Most of her AT works, and Umineko fooo! =)
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-01-19, 17:36

Too much loves on Ar tonelico songs. big smile

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-01-19, 23:34

hahaha...you right... big smile
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru on 2011-01-20, 03:10

My turn XD

1. Harmonia~見果てぬ地へ~
2. 金色の嘲笑 ~麗しの晩餐~
3. VII
4. 久遠の海
5. MARE (both versions)
6. 埋火
7. Luna Piena
8. うみねこのなく頃に (both versions)
9. 片恋
10. HOLLOW
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-01-20, 06:08

Recently I'm ossessed by METHOD_METAFALICA/. from AT2... It's so beautiful ç___ç
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-01-20, 17:46

Maruko wrote:Recently I'm ossessed by METHOD_METAFALICA/. from AT2... It's so beautiful ç___ç

This one is awesome indeed. I loved it together with METHOD_IMPLANTA/.

But at the moment, I'm back in love with EXEC_over.METHOD=SUBLIMATION.~omness chs ciel sos infel. Oh my gosh, it's so beautiful~

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-01-21, 19:59

Yup that is one beautiful song.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko on 2011-01-21, 21:50

Like It...EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE_. too!!! big smile
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-01-22, 12:12

I was *moved* during Akiko's *male* parts on EXEC_FLIP_ARPHAGE/. LOL xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki on 2011-01-22, 14:39

I'm obsessed over most of her AT songs. especially METAFALICA, IMPLANTA and FLIP_ARPHAGE. has the strongest urge to make a cover of them too lol

her non-AT songs would be Akakakushi, VII and Replicare. honorable mentions for Katayoku no Tori and Navigatoria too.

Spoiler:
is there a song you like the least? mine would be the ones she used her 'cute' voice like in Sora no Aka, Sora no Ao though I'm fine with EP=NOVA in moderation
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia&#39;s little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

View user profile http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-01-23, 00:49

From Akiko I don't like Sorriso, Sora no Aka Sora no Ao, AVE MARIA... only three =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-01-23, 00:59

LavenderYuki wrote:
Spoiler:
is there a song you like the least? mine would be the ones she used her 'cute' voice like in Sora no Aka, Sora no Ao though I'm fine with EP=NOVA in moderation

Spoiler:
I agree. At first, I admit, I hated Aoiro Kandzume. I was then attracted to the meaning of the lyrics itself. The first time I heard EP=NOVA, I thought I would never be able to love this song. But now that I listened to it more, I enjoyed the funny beat and lyrics, again not considering the voice. In general, I agree that her high, cute pitch, can be somehow annoying. Not just Shikata-sama's, but almost all singers.

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-01-23, 01:53

Hmmm...there's a lot of love for her AT songs, but...I was thinking a lot about which song would be my absolute favourite...so now I've decided...

Chouwa ~Harmonia~ is my absolute favourite, because it showcases Shikata's amazing vocal changing ability, plus her vocal layering, arrangement and composition (and to a lesser extent, lyrics).

I picked a song off her original album because I think her original albums describe her best. It's her own ideas, her own concepts, unlike in anime/games, where she has to stick to the concepts of the creators smile

But of course I still love all of her works (that includes the "high-pitched" songs like EP=NOVA) big smile
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko on 2011-01-23, 02:05

Chowa ~Harmonia~ is the expression of Shikata herself... and her music =D
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- on 2011-01-23, 04:23

Em... That question really got me wrecking my brain sweat
I seriously think that It's easier to ask me which are the songs that I do not like. The odds of Like vs Dislike is THAT great for me. Hahaha~
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-01-23, 22:23

Well, for me any Shikata song is awesome. You just have to get used to it or appreciate it in some way...
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes on 2011-01-25, 23:00

kazaki03 wrote:Well, for me any Shikata song is awesome. You just have to get used to it or appreciate it in some way...

Yeesssh I fully agree big smile though EP=NOVA/. was really tough for me...but I don't mind it now, I like the chorus layering smile
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-01-25, 23:46

Akiko shikata's music have an effect, even if you find it weird at the first time, after some time you will start to love it XD
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan on 2011-01-25, 23:56

Artesox wrote:Akiko shikata's music have an effect, even if you find it weird at the first time, after some time you will start to love it XD

Now this, strangely, I found it true. Anyone can explain why? go

phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinel on 2011-04-29, 06:05

I used to obsessed to her new release songs, but only few that really catches my heart.

Those which really catches my heart: (In no particular order)
- METHOD_IMPLANTA/.
- EXEC_OVER.METHOD=SUBLIMATION/. ~Ee wassa sos yehar~ << awesome violin and feelings implied in the song
- Toki no Suna << this song breaks my heart
- Replicare
- Amnesia
- Tsuisouka
- Chouwa ~Harmonia~
- Carnaval
- Yoi Moribito
- Sacrifice
- Utakata no Hana
- Luna Piena
- VII
- Akakakushi
- Shelanoir no Mori
- Infelious Rhaplanca (especially Maoh ~Chi no Aganai~)
- LOST CHILDREN
- Katakoi
- Kiniro no Chousou ~Uruwashi no Bansan~
- Pantalea ~Sanyoru Hana Kage~
- Zawameku Doki ~Chroche~

That is a lot, eh :v

EDIT: forget to reply on phio's last question XD
Not really an answer though, but I think it's because of the song's charm. Akiko Shikata has this uniqueness that makes people like it XD

As for what I don't really like.
Spoiler:
I'm not really fond towards Peppen no Uta, Aoiro Kanzume, and her Utau Oka remake series (Harvestasya and Salavec Rhaplanca), also not really fond with Umineko no Naku Koro ni (original and Rengoku version)
Spinel

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 So you enjoy your stay here. ^^ - freija93

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox on 2011-04-29, 06:24

Geez, I love almost everything, but the slow ones like pantalea are not my favourites : <

One of my favourites is Meimu, her first one, Quality is not that cool, but it have some magic felling of magicness :P

Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-04-29, 19:25

Now I'm starting to like METHOD_REPLEKIA/. due to playing Ar Tonelico II. xD

I wonder if I already mentioned that somewhere or earlier. But what the heck. xDDD

I'm also starting to like her Kalliope Piano Conert and her Hymmnos Orgel Album. xD
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 on 2011-05-01, 21:42

Now I'm liking Doko he. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09fgOUds0gs

It makes me cry. T_T

And also there's the Kalliope piano version.
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top