A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you have a pet?

+7
-ALT-
Nonomino
F r i s k
veil13
master412160
phio_chan
Joel
11 posters

Go down

Do you have a pet? Empty Do you have a pet?

Post by Joel 2010-07-13, 17:29

Title says it all! Do you have a pet? Icon_biggrin
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Do you have a pet? Empty Re: Do you have a pet?

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-13, 17:38

not really. I used to have some hamsters, but since they're dead, I never had a pet again. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by master412160 2010-07-15, 20:07

got 7 cats
master412160
master412160

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-07-26, 18:34

One female dog.
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-08-30, 14:33

3 cats, 3 chickens (more for eggs, but I love them), 1 dog, and a duck C:
I also have pigs and cow, but they're for eat'n C;
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-31, 01:12

gosh, you sound like you have a farm! XD do you take care of them by yourself?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-09-01, 07:56

phio69 wrote:gosh, you sound like you have a farm! XD do you take care of them by yourself?
I do, and thankfully I don't. I still live with my parents (right now in my first year of college), so I'm the one helping out XP
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2010-12-22, 22:19

Two cats.~ Both are maine coon. I don't have any photo in this computer... But there is a photo of the youngest one on the website of the cattery we bought him in. smile

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img163/7618/escartefigue3m.jpg

He was like 2 months old on this photo. adore Now he's one year old.

Maybe we soon will move in a house (we live in an appartment right now), so we will can have dogs too. <3
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-22, 22:28

Wheeee, cutiee~

Ah, living in apartment is tough in terms of space. XD Why dogs? Won't your cats and dogs become very.. noisy then? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2010-12-23, 01:14

phio69 wrote:Ah, living in apartment is tough in terms of space. XD Why dogs? Won't your cats and dogs become very.. noisy then? XD

I want a dog since... forever. XD Dogs are so much more bubbly than cats (but I don't mean I don't really like cats, I love them smile ).
And it doesn't matter if they do too much noise. <3
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-23, 02:05

LOL, I see~
My mom prefers dogs than cats, and so do I. Too bad we're not living at our own house so we can't have a pet. The two of us are actually lazy as well to have pets again. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-25, 03:09

Here are my darlings .... smile

[img]Do you have a pet? V9030010[/img][url=Do you have a pet? V9030011]
[img]Do you have a pet? V9030012[/img]
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-25, 14:49

Wee, they are so cute! Now I feel like want to have pets again, but I know I can't. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2010-12-25, 15:03

I've it... big smile
Do you have a pet? Usagi_12
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-25, 15:48

big smile Kuroi Neko~ we have a rabbit union here XD hahaha~ yours looks elegant and composed... mine looks like 4 furballs. sweat (But I'll still love them <3)
Phio~ maybe you can try to rear those pets that doesn't have fur? That'll be easy to maintain~ XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kuroi neko 2010-12-25, 16:44

LoL.. big smile
I like you're black rabbit... laugh
because its so cute... embarrassed

oww...now we talk about Rabbits?! ops~ beat-shot
kuroi neko
kuroi neko
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the drawings that&#39;ve brightened up my days :) - -ALT- Because you&#39;re an amazing artist! - phio69 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki

https://www.facebook.com/meggy.diana#!/profile.php?id=1440292492&

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-03-30, 04:54

Yep, I have a cute kitty. Her name is Almond (since she is such a crazy nut) but we call her Allie for short, and I love her soooooo much!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-17, 23:03

Yeah... I have a dog, a pug... She has a really odd name, so we simply call her Glammy.
We, I mean my family and I, found her on one site and totally fell in love with her *O*
She's only one year old, but so clumsy and quick ^^
I like to take photos of her
Do you have a pet? Y_8dd4e62d
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-18, 00:33

He's really cute! From the photo... he actually looks kinda small in size?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-18, 03:50

Yes, you're right ^^ She is an european variant. And also we're keeping a diet, mean she XD, not to put on weigh. So she is not big.

And Glammy is a girl not a boy ^^"
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-19, 10:36

Awwww, she's so cute! I've always had a week spot for Pugs after watching a movie when I was kid. My grandparents have a pug and she was so cute too. big smile

Your doggy is so cute though. I can't help but keep looking at her picture. big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-19, 19:35

svetyalana wrote:
And Glammy is a girl not a boy ^^"

Ah~ My bad ^^|| Hope to see more pictures of her XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-19, 20:15

You really want more?

Do you have a pet? Y_fccbf99a
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-04-24, 04:11

Awwwww, so cute!!! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-02, 21:53

She's so adorable! adore

Finally, some recent photos of my cats! smile
Spoiler:
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-05-02, 22:18

Nonomino cry ...they're cute adore
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-03, 01:54

Nono-chan's kitty looks like a royal lady O_O
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-03, 03:45

Your kitties are so freaking cute!!!!! I just wanna hug them!!! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 06:57

I am an animal lover,and i adore dogs the most,but i also love cats.
Above is one of the many pictures i have of my dog,Pepe,an 8 year old japanese spitz.To me,he's the cutest dog in the world,but if you get to know me,you would know that i think EVERY dog out there is beautiful and cute smile I always loose concentration when i meet one of these cuties and i just wanna pet them and play with them!

Do you have a pet? Dsc03110

P.S.Everyone's pets in here are so cute *_* eye candy!
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-20, 08:02

Awww, your puppy is so cute!!! big smile
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by lunarvesperia 2011-05-20, 08:18

Thank you! big smile
lunarvesperia
lunarvesperia

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

http://www.lastfm.it/user/LunarvesperiA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum