Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 04:26

201! Congrats! still dreaming

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

View user profile http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Count to Infinitive!

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-30, 04:37

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

View user profile http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 04:45

203- How far can we go?!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 04:52

204- To infinity and beyond!

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 05:15

205! Beyond infinity!? oh~ :mindboggled:
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-30, 05:24

206 LMAO!!!!
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 05:31

207 laugh

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:02

208ohgodsitwillneverendandidon'twantittoo O_o
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 06:07

209 wow it's going fast tonight! ...erm, tonight for me, middle of the day for others. xD

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:20

210! It really is! Can we get to 250 today? ....Hmmmm. Probably not....
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 06:22

211 - Hmm, I don't think so... sad

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:31

212~ Climbing~ ever higher~
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 06:34

213 Woohoo!

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:38

214;;;; Wow, I've made 74 points worth of posts today. Maybe I should stop before get the banhammer for spamming oh~
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 06:40

215- Heh so do I, I rarely post that much. XD

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:42

216! It's so addicting! I can't stop my fingers from typing! I wish someone else was posting too so it didn't look like we hijacked the thread big smile
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 06:44

217! Me too, me too! XD I can't help but have the feeling that if I stop, something terrible will happen. choler

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 06:52

((218)) Exactly! There's this strange frantic energy that's forcing me to keep going! ....Ghost possession?! Aliens?!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 07:08

219- Or a curse? oh~

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-30, 07:23

220# My boss caught on to me -_-; See you tomorrow if he doesn't cut off my internet!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-30, 07:27

221- Ooops, see ya! ^^"

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-30, 09:15

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 02:52

*223* Like the enrapturing melody of the siren's song, this thread calls me to its treacherous banks, to my certain doom~
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 03:05

224 yay you're back! ^o^

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 03:37

225~ Hi Mino-chan! (Can I call you that? ^_^;;)
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 03:44

226 - No problem, this is cute, I like it! ^_^

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 03:44

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 03:50

228! Thank you for the cute gift, by the way! adore I've never even looked in the shop before! Time to spend those points!
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 03:54

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 03:56

230 - I'm glad you like it! smile

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 03:57

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 04:11

232@ Only 18 more posts till Gold membership O_O
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 04:27

233- Wow, you're fast! :3

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 04:39

`234` It's because of this thread sweat
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 05:26

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 07:23

236!

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 07:27

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 07:44

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 07:45

239~
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 07:48

240 ^.^
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 07:49

241! =D

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 08:04

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 08:07

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 08:13

244 Yay! We're almost to 250~ big smile
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 08:15

245 yup! ^o^

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 08:16

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T on 2011-03-31, 08:20

247! Who'll be #250?
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 08:24

248!

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki on 2011-03-31, 08:25

Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino on 2011-03-31, 08:27

250 Whooop! ^o^

big smile
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top