A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Album] Hanakisou

3 posters

Go down

[Album] Hanakisou Empty [Album] Hanakisou

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 18:35

Hanakisou Original Soundtrack

[Album] Hanakisou I_hana_st
Image Source: VAGRANCY

Track List for Disc 1:

01. 花帰葬
02. 白く降り続くもの
03. Nevicata
04. 邂逅
05. 玄冬
06. 銀朱
07. 街の息吹
08. 市場の風景
09. 薄明
10. 終末への歯車
11. 白梟
12. le lacrime
13. 希沙
14. culla
15. 嘆きの風
16. 鼠色の壁と鉄格子
17. ROVINA
18. 黒鷹
19. 始まりを告げるもの
20. 玄冬
21. 箱庭の外で

Track List for Disc 2:

01. 管理者の塔
02. 研究者
03. 幽明
04. 或るK氏の華麗なる食卓
05. 望郷 ~過去への扉~
06. 記憶の残滓
07. 閉ざされた瞼
08. Agnus Dei
09. Nevica fitto fitto
10. 箱庭の外で
11. sorriso
12. 花帰葬 ~大切な君に~
13. 悠遠
14. 春告げ
15. 陽の当たる窓辺
16. 優しい未来
17. 孤独を知る人
18. 花帰葬 ~遠い約束~
19. ふたつの足跡
20. ナゾ?
21. 或るK氏の?
22. 研究者
23. le lacrime
24. 白梟

Support the artist by buying her works!
Link to Buy Hanakisou Original Soundtrack

Information Source:
VAGRANCY Website

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-01-23, 23:30; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Album] Hanakisou Empty Re: [Album] Hanakisou

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 18:39

Hanakisou PS2 + PD Soundtrack

[Album] Hanakisou I_hana_pps
Image Source: VAGRANCY

Track List for Disc 1:

01. 花帰葬
02. 白く降り続くもの
03. Nevicata ~Origine~
04. Routa della Fortune
05. 玄冬
06. 銀朱
07. 白梟
08. 街の息吹
09. 薄明
10. 市場の風景
11. 記憶の亡霊
12. 終末への歯車
13. 希沙
14. culla
15. ROVINA
16. 鼠色の壁と鉄格子
17. 管理者の塔
18. 黒鷹
19. 或るK氏の華麗なる食卓

Track List for Disc 2:

01. 研究者
02. le lacrime
03. 望郷
04. 記憶の残滓 ~悔恨~
05. Memoria
06. 閉ざされた瞼
07. Agnus Dei
08. 氷色の涙
09. sorriso
10. 花帰葬 ~大切な君に~
11. 春告げ
12. 陽の当たる窓辺
13. 箱庭の外で
14. 花帰葬 ~白雪の花~
15. 戦慄
16. 朱い陽炎
17. 朱い陽炎 ~最後に視る夢~
18. Orma
19. 泡沫 ~手のひらで消える雪~

Track List for Disc 3:

01. Se l'aura spira ~祝ぎ~
02. 泡沫 ~想いの辿る場所~
03. 原罪
04. 兆
05. 世界の哭き声
06. 闇から伸びる手
07. 予定調和の嘆き
08. 喪光
09. ささやかな願い
10. 薄明 ~祷り~
11. 薄明 ~交差する想い~
12. ありふれた日常
13. 穏やかな時刻
14. Fiorire
15. 木漏れ日の中で
16. 泡沫
17. 小さな背中
18. 桜の木の下で
19. 祝賀
20. 彩紅

Track List for Disc 4:

01. Favilla
02. 宴の時
03. 雪解け
04. Dear
05. 研究者 ~Distino~
06. Se l'aura spira ~花唄~
07. 冥き目醒め
08. 或るK氏の気怠げな食卓
09. 玄冬 ~battle~
10. CLEAR!
11. GAME OVER
12. K氏、空のお散歩
13. 銀朱 ~溜息と日常~
14. 銀朱 ~battle~
15. 或るK氏の滑稽な食卓
16. 黒と黒
17. 黒と黒 ~最後に笑う者~
18. 文官
19. 黒鷹 ~battle~
20. 白梟 ~battle~
21. 魔王玄冬
22. 研究者 ~battle~
23. ヒナドリたちの行進

Support the artist by buying her work!
Link to Buy Hanakisou PS2 + PD Soundtrack

Information Source:
VAGRANCY Website

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-01-23, 23:37; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 18:42

Hanakisou Original Soundtrack ~Director's Cut~

[Album] Hanakisou Disc_cd_hanadirector
Image Source: Akiko Shikata's Official Website

Track List:

01. 花帰葬(主題歌)
02. プロローグ
03. 邂逅
04. 玄冬
05. 街の息吹
06. 或る風景
07. 薄明
08. 終末への歯車
09. le lacrime
10. 黒鷹
11. 研究者
12. Agnus Dei
13. 箱庭の外で
14. sorriso
15. 春告げ
16. Bounus Track

Support the artist by buying her work!
Link to Buy Hanakisou Original Soundtrack ~Director's Cut~

Information Source:
Akiko Shikata's Official Website

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-01-23, 23:48; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-21, 18:43

[Album] Hanakisou Cd51

Track List:

1. Hanakisou
  2. Prologue
  3. Kaikou
  4. Kuroto
  5. Machi no Ibuki
  6. Aru Fuukei
  7. Hakumei
  8. Shuumatsu no Haguruma
  9. Le lacrime
  10. Kuro Taka
  11. Kenkyuu Sha
  12. Agnus Dei
  13. Hakoniwa no Soto de
  14. sorriso
  15. Haru Tsuge
Download Links:

Hanakisou Director's Cut

(credits to sakurahana, uploaded by kitty chama)
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-07-22, 03:30

downloading it.
They are all games OST made by shikata?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-22, 03:41

I'm not very sure about that. I don't think all of them, but maybe some of them. ^^ tell me how is it. I'm interested in downloading the symphonic orchestra but I gotta go now. so I'll check it out later. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-07-22, 04:39

I didt llike the first one.I mean its is Nice.But it do the same mistake that Navigatora did. also the instrumental is in most of the musicsJust a piano.
Of the vocal musics,the first is very good.But the others are,humm,like Exec_harmonius,but just the intro,you know?Very calm and somehow,nostalgic and sad.
Its a very diferent Shikata works,if compared the most popular ones (Raka,Harmonia,Umineko).
The second disc of the first one is better,but most of the musics continues to use pianos and music boxes.But others musics dont use it,like Tozasareta,a good soundtrack
The vocals in the second CD come back in Agnus Dei.Its like The second part of harmonius and Chronicle key.With some "dark" chorus and "light" chorus.For me its a good one
The next vocal is Sorriso,the navigatora one.As I said before,this soundtrack is very similar to Navigatora,Even if it is from 2003. (funny is that the change that she made in two years [this soundtrack > navigatora] is like nothing,then the one year from navigatora to raka is like totally different.if you liked that change ... say thanks to ar tonelico XD)
after sorriso there are some strand instrumental pieces,some good other bads.Anyaway that is it (Also its my training for my blog project XD)

I'm now looking foward to download the others,but i don't think that I will see more than some Navigatora style musics XD

Edit:also in one of the lasts tacks of the 1st CD there is Akiko shiata talking XD,I belive that is the fisrt time that I hear she talking big smile
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-22, 15:46

weehee, nice quick review. I'll try it later on. thanks for telling me about this~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-14, 21:52

If you're not sure about listening to the orchestra album, don't hesitate ANYMORE. It is... wow. I wasn't fond of the original soundtrack either, but the orchestra is so, so much better. A real marvel.
Saviour -Hanashiro- is just... still dreaming

[Album] Hanakisou 2wqgx0j
Hanakisou Symphonic Orchestra

01 - Nevicata
02 - Saviour -Hanashiro-
03 - Chance Meeting ~ Something White Continuing to Fall
04 - Snowy Owl's Theme
05 - The Town's Breath ~ Market Scenery
06 - le lacrime ~ Twilight ~ A Gear Towards an End
07 - Winter's Theme
08 - sorriso ~ Memoria
09 - Outside of the Miniature Garden ~ Agnus Dei
10 - Researcher's Theme
11 - The Magnificent Dining Table of a Certain Mr. K ~ Homesickness
12 - Ginshu's Theme
13 - Se l'aura spira
14 - Hanakisou

(Link, picture and informations found on http://www.ost-center.fr )

Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-15, 01:19

Okay, I'm not hesitating anymore. Finished downloading, trying to listen to them now. I'll post my comment afterwards. choler
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-17, 00:26

I've listened to them! And I have to agree that it's very pretty. Saviour and Hanakisou are masterpiece, OMG! Thank you for the link, Nono-chan! *hugs*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down