A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~

4 posters

Go down

[Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~ Empty [Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~

Post by phio_chan 2010-07-22, 02:57

Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~

[Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~ Jake250
Image Source: Kara Cola Official Website

Track List:

01. 謳う丘~Harmonics EOLIA~
02. EXEC_CHRONICLE_KEY/.
03. つがう命の声
04. EXEC_PAJA/.#Misya extracting
05. EXEC_HARMONIUS/.
06. EXEC_PHANTASMAGORIA/.
07. 星詠~ホシヨミ~
08. 謳う丘~Harmonics FRELIA~
09. 恋模様~春~
10. METHOD_IMPLANTA/.
11. METHOD_METAFALICA/.
12. ざわめく動悸~クローシェ~
13. EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~omness chs ciel sos infel
14. Forgotten waltz
15. ペペン
16. ぺぺんのうた(Bonus Track)

Support the artist by buying her work!
Link to Buy Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~

Information source:
Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~ Official Website
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~ Empty Re: [Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-04-15, 00:02

Can I add the download link?
http://www.mediafire.com/?bl61dah389i#2
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

[Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~ Empty Re: [Album] Kara Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Collection~

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-04-15, 00:04

By the way, I downloaded one album, the title is Kara*Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Version~, but the content is different!
There are only 15 songs, and all of them are with lyrics. Do you know what album is it? Is true that I downloaded Kara*Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Version~?
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-15, 00:05

Ah, well, thank you!
Once before I added the download link, but then we considered supporting her by only putting where-to-buy links, but now that I think about it again, it doesn't really matter at the end. So thank you! big smile

Eh, how is that possible? Maybe you can show us where did you download that album? O.o To think about it again, it's an orgel collection, so there shouldn't be any lyrics. Most probably you downloaded the wrong album.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-04-15, 21:50

freija93 wrote:Ah, well, thank you!
Once before I added the download link, but then we considered supporting her by only putting where-to-buy links, but now that I think about it again, it doesn't really matter at the end. So thank you! big smile

Eh, how is that possible? Maybe you can show us where did you download that album? O.o To think about it again, it's an orgel collection, so there shouldn't be any lyrics. Most probably you downloaded the wrong album.

I forget where I download it. But the the name of the rar is the same, Kara*Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Version~, although the quality isn't good enough. . . Maybe I'll try to search again where I download it.
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-16, 11:47

kara cola

This is the link that I download, I think that it have the best quality available
(So downloads links will be back? ah ;-; )
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-16, 23:48

Well, as far as I know, and as I said before, orgels arrangement do not require singing, so you might be possible to download the wrong album. But before you shared a download link, it's the correct one, right? :P

@Artesox: Yeah, I decided to let it stay like old times. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-04-19, 14:37

freija93 wrote:Well, as far as I know, and as I said before, orgels arrangement do not require singing, so you might be possible to download the wrong album. But before you shared a download link, it's the correct one, right? :P

I know, that's why it's strange. . . Do you know any other album that contains the same song as mine? Or maybe someone upload the song with the lyrics one-by-one and named it as the Kara*Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Version~ ?
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 18:26

Twisted_Tale wrote:
freija93 wrote:Well, as far as I know, and as I said before, orgels arrangement do not require singing, so you might be possible to download the wrong album. But before you shared a download link, it's the correct one, right? :P

I know, that's why it's strange. . . Do you know any other album that contains the same song as mine? Or maybe someone upload the song with the lyrics one-by-one and named it as the Kara*Cola ~Hymmnos Orgel Version~ ?

If you'd like, you can try uploading the song somewhere on the net and put the link here; we'll check it for you. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-20, 08:30

does it have the songs of AT hymnnos with a lil effect?
I had found something like that a long time ago. it's a fake cd with all AT shikata's songs
The real kara cola don't have any vocals, so it dont have lyrics
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-04-27, 01:45

Artesox wrote:does it have the songs of AT hymnnos with a lil effect?
I had found something like that a long time ago. it's a fake cd with all AT shikata's songs
The real kara cola don't have any vocals, so it dont have lyrics

Well, yeah, I think so. But I'll keep it instead of deleting it. Some of the songs are good such as chronicle_key and phantasmagoria :9
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-27, 17:51

Now I'm actually liking this album. It's like a lullaby when I sleep.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Twisted_Tale 2011-05-03, 01:08

I found the music sheet for Exec_Chronicle_key Harmonics EOLIA
http://hudebakoscore.web.fc2.com/score.html
Twisted_Tale
Twisted_Tale

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-03, 03:08

Twisted_Tale wrote:I found the music sheet for Exec_Chronicle_key Harmonics EOLIA
http://hudebakoscore.web.fc2.com/score.html

Ah, well, I copied and pasted your post to another appropriate thread. At the "Music Notes" section, there is a thread about Shikata-san's music scores, so I put your post there.

Next time, please make sure that you posted on the appropriate thread, as this thread is for discussing songs about Kara Cola Hymmnos Orgel Collection again.

Thank you.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down