A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Advertise on other ASH?

+3
veil13
phio_chan
Marvin
7 posters

Go down

Advertise on other ASH? Empty Advertise on other ASH?

Post by Marvin 2010-08-11, 23:56

Uhm, back then I've read in the c-box that there's a site name ARM.. am i right? and i wonder if we can advertise there, and invite some people if they're fans of Akiko, cause i want this site to have as many members as we can big smile
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Advertise on other ASH? Empty Re: Advertise on other ASH?

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-13, 00:33

well, ARM is a forum for a game named Ar tonelico of which Shikata-san sang an composed the soundtracks. it's a game forum, so we can't really advertise much there. only through sigs, I think. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-08-13, 23:27

Well, maybe only can through sigs. I'm not sure myself since I never advertise anything there ^^;
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Joel 2010-08-17, 21:32

I'm in for this!
Joel
Joel

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-21, 12:51

I think it should be all right to advertise there since it's a game forum. And fans of the music could come visit here too.

I think it would be more of a problem if they were a Akiko-sama site as well.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-08-21, 14:25

is there any other sites about Akiko ? sad
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You're a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-21, 14:26

Maybe... I have no idea though. Lol.
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-22, 01:35

Kyoki wrote:I think it should be all right to advertise there since it's a game forum. And fans of the music could come visit here too.

hmm, that's true. it's obvious that they have a thread for Akiko on her own since she's the main singer for the game, but I'm not sure if it's okay. I'm kinda afraid to do it. ^^"

as for your question, Marvin, no, I don't think so. I don't think there's any other fan-forum for Akiko but ASH. that's why I created ASH in the first time, knowing that there's no such forum before. ^^ she only has an official website and some blogs.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-23, 11:32

Would it work better we we asked the admin there for permission to leave a advertisement. And then we can do the same for them there and leave a advertisement here. Like a... erm... what is it called... um... like a alliance of some sort? O.o
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-08-23, 15:25

Kyoki wrote:Would it work better we we asked the admin there for permission to leave a advertisement. And then we can do the same for them there and leave a advertisement here. Like a... erm... what is it called... um... like a alliance of some sort? O.o

affiliate exchange, you mean. ^^
I'm not sure. actually I've talked with one of the administrators there before, and he seemed... not very friendly. almost reluctant. so well, I can only ask this: for anyone who has an account there and who is active there, please put this forum's link in your sig. that's the least we can do.

or else, I bet there must be a discussion thread for Akiko Shikata there. you're allowed to share some information you found here there, but make sure to post a back link here so we can gain more traffics that way.

thanks, guys! smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2010-08-23, 15:32

Awww, that bites that one of the admins were like that. sad
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-09-05, 23:30

phio69 wrote:actually I've talked with one of the administrators there before, and he seemed... not very friendly. almost reluctant.
You mean the administrator in ARM? I don't think there's a not-very-friendly admin there(even though I only met few of them(in the forum, not in real life, of course) ^^;).
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-05, 23:50

veil13 wrote:
phio69 wrote:actually I've talked with one of the administrators there before, and he seemed... not very friendly. almost reluctant.
You mean the administrator in ARM? I don't think there's a not-very-friendly admin there(even though I only met few of them(in the forum, not in real life, of course) ^^;).

yeah, in ARM. well, maybe it's just me, but I got the impression that he seemed like he wanted to get rid of me as soon as he could. it's hard to describe, hehe~ ^^"

anyway, let's stop talking about it. maybe it's my own sentimental.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-09-05, 23:57

phio69 wrote:yeah, in ARM. well, maybe it's just me, but I got the impression that he seemed like he wanted to get rid of me as soon as he could. it's hard to describe, hehe~ ^^"

anyway, let's stop talking about it. maybe it's my own sentimental.
Ah, I see :<
By the way, one last question and I'll stop: who was the admin you were talking with? Sorry for asking too much, I'm just curious ^^;
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-06, 00:03

veil13 wrote:Ah, I see :<
By the way, one last question and I'll stop: who was the admin you were talking with? Sorry for asking too much, I'm just curious ^^;

I'll tell you through PM, it's not good talking it openly here. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by veil13 2010-09-06, 00:06

phio69 wrote:
veil13 wrote:Ah, I see :<

I'll tell you through PM, it's not good talking it openly here. ^^"
Ah, you're right ._.,
veil13
veil13
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-07, 18:11

phio69 wrote:well, ARM is a forum for a game named Ar tonelico of which Shikata-san sang an composed the soundtracks.

I would like to add a little bit of information about this: Shikata not only composed and sung much of the three Ar tonelico games' soundtracks, but she also along with Tsuchiya Akira, the games' director, developed the majority of the Hymmnos language, which is a complex constructed language used within the series. Indeed, Shikata could be said to be the second most fluent Hymmnos speaker in the world, only after the language's creator - Tsuchiya himself.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-07, 21:45

Yeah, Higatsu's right. But along with Shikata and Tsuchiya, there's also Mitose Noriko (who also wrote some of Shikata's lyrics), another important person in Hymmnos structure and creation ^^
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum