A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15

+2
Maruko
Higatsu Reiru
6 posters

Go down

Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15 Empty Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-16, 04:58

Shikata is really sorry because she has not updated her blog often lately. Since the end of August and early September, she has always been busy, but now that she has finished working on the Utau Oka album, today she decided to write a new blog post. This update is mainly about the Utau Oka album, her upcoming concert, and various other things.

First, Shikata is glad because her album Nijiiro Crayon was on sale well without trouble. She wants to give her sincerest thanks to everyone who has purchased and listened to her album, either during Summer Comiket or at general music shops. She feels really motivated upon seeing everyone's positive comments, and is encouraged to continue working hard on her future projects.

Likewise, Shikata is also very happy that the Vagrancy Jukebox had been opened again, and she hopes that everyone visiting her Vagrancy website will enjoy listening to the Jukebox. She feels more connected to her listeners this way, and will be delighted if everyone would add the Jukebox blog part into their personal sites, too.

Shikata then proudly announces the samples for Utau Oka album, which we have all heard on the album's official website. It took her a lot of time to decide which section of a song to use as trial listening, so as to captivate us listeners. She had much fun working on this album, and thus it would be her utmost happiness if everyone would also listen to and enjoy her album.

Furthermore, Shikata comments that the jacket illustrations are absolutely beautiful. It was drawn by Matsumoto Hideyuki, the same person who created Kara*Cola jacket illustrations. Shikata is also interested in the mysterious creatures pictured on the cover.

Next, Shikata thanks everyone who has purchased a ticket to her upcoming Pantalea concert. She is also very sorry for everyone who is interested in the concert but could not buy a ticket.

Because a concert generally requires much more support from other staffs compared to a CD project, this concert wouldn't have been possible if Shikata and Vagrancy had worked alone. Thus, she would like to thank everyone from Frontier Works, as well as anyone who wishes to listen to her performance.

At the moment, Shikata is quite worried because originally, her music is written to be recorded with multiplex layers, which are not suited for live concerts, and she also doesn't know how to create a musical world enough to satisfy her listeners.

Due to those difficulties, there were times when Shikata felt weak, but so long as her listeners continue to support her with their hearts, she would feel motivated again. She looks forward to meeting with everyone at the concert, and once again, she gives her sincerest thanks. She will do her best, so as to be able to sing and invite her audiences into the world of music. Should you miss this chance, please look forward to Shikata's further concerts in the future, and please give her comments so that she would be able to improve herself better.

In order to promote her concert and Utau Oka album, Shikata made a Twitter account. Most of her tweets are courtesy of her producer, 吉P, from Frontier Works. Shikata herself also tweets there sometimes.

Her Twitter account will continue to be updated daily until the end of the concert, so if you're interested, please take a look: http://twitter.com/Shikata_PR

This has been one of Shikata's longer blog posts. She thanks everyone who has spent their precious time reading this entire post. After her concert, Shikata will definitely make another post during her free time, so please look forward to that.

Extra: Shikata found a bath tablet (soap) in the shape of a bird, it's the same bird drawn on the cover of the bath salt package which you probably have seen in one of her earlier blog posts. It was made by the same manufacturer as the bath salt's, she bought it because it was cute, but it's too cute that she doesn't want to use it. She had been thinking about going into the bath and using this bird-shaped soap as a celebration for finishing the Utau Oka album, but maybe she won't use it after all, because it's so cute that she can't bring herself to ruin it.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15 Empty Re: Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15

Post by Maruko 2010-09-16, 05:24

Ahahaha, Akiko is LOVE <3
Hope she'll find a solution to "multiplex layers, which are not suited for live concerts".... D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-16, 14:08

shes soooooo cute~~ bird soap~~~
Please get your concert recorded akiko~so fans around the world can watch it~XD
wonder whats the tracklist for the Pantalea concert~~~~

thanks for your translation!
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-16, 14:50

theres nothing coming out when i try to embed the vagrancy jukebox on my website?
heres the code i got when i signed up :

script src="http://shikata-akiko.jp/jukebox/vjb.php?id=Wasabi" language="javascript">/script

*there is brackets <> but i removed them here or else it won't show...
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Shikata's Blog - 2010.09.15 Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-17, 00:09

wow, that was fast. thanks a lot, Higatsu! ^^

lol, if she's sorry for fans who can't buy a ticket to her concert, maybe she has to consider making concerts outside Japan! XD
hahaha, Shikata-san is such a bird lover! but I imagine the bird-shaped soap to be very cute as well, it must be very lovely that she can't stand to use it! XD

and Wasabi, sorry I don't know anything about codes~ =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-17, 00:13

phio69 wrote:wow, that was fast. thanks a lot, Higatsu! ^^

It was such a coincidence that I had no school last night, so I was able to translate it as soon as I could. Still, I might not be so lucky next time.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-17, 00:25

Higatsu Reiru wrote:It was such a coincidence that I had no school last night, so I was able to translate it as soon as I could. Still, I might not be so lucky next time.

really? wow, we're so lucky indeed. I wish you'll always be lucky when it comes to this. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-18, 04:47

Wasabi wrote:theres nothing coming out when i try to embed the vagrancy jukebox on my website?

I'm sorry that I do not know anything about website coding, but I think you should first make sure your website supports JavaScript. That's about the only thing I know.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-09-18, 15:11

Oh, maybe my site dosn't support javascript...thanks ^^
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by thesebzgal 2010-09-20, 11:17

Excellent, I've a substitute for blog translations! xDDDDDD

I suppose I'm no longer needed, ahahahaha~
thesebzgal
thesebzgal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Platinum Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 for coming back to us - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://arcanaissance.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-20, 21:42

thesebzgal wrote:Excellent, I've a substitute for blog translations! xDDDDDD

I suppose I'm no longer needed, ahahahaha~

it'd be great if you can still contribute to us, but since you seem to be busy, I decided to look for someone else to help.

I wish you'll still come around the forum once in a while.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-06, 23:42

She could at least do PV's if she's gonna have trouble with the multi-layered singing being implemented on concerts. I REALLY WANT TO SEE HER IN A PV. DESPERATELY. (Maybe Katayoku no Tori, VII or Inori no Kanata at least) xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-14, 23:44

Actually, Resshikouki and Utau Oka~Salavec Rhaplanca~ both look like PV materials, especially that they involve awesome stories within the song.

I wonder if Akiko can do voice acting (in multiple voices/characters xD).
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-14, 23:52

I want to see her real performance. not just from the albums or singles. well, there's the DVD of Harmonia, but still, I want more. XD

as for voice acting, well, that could be a great idea. I think she can cover quite wide range of voices, considering how she could do it in her songs. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-10-15, 05:22

DVD of Harmonia? °_°
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-10-16, 00:04

oh, wait, not DVD, I guess. I was mistaken, haha~ XD

my apologies. I was thinking of that video where she sung AVE MARIA and automatically written Harmonia, I wonder why. sorry, hehe~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-10-16, 00:46

phio69 wrote:I want to see her real performance. not just from the albums or singles. well, there's the DVD of Harmonia, but still, I want more. XD

as for voice acting, well, that could be a great idea. I think she can cover quite wide range of voices, considering how she could do it in her songs. XD

Yes yes! Now I really want to watch Umineko and imagine if Akiko did the voices of Battler and Beatrice, now that would be epic (I've never seen the series before but it looks cool xD)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-11-03, 00:59

kazaki03 wrote:Yes yes! Now I really want to watch Umineko and imagine if Akiko did the voices of Battler and Beatrice, now that would be epic (I've never seen the series before but it looks cool xD)

Battler is a young adult man, so Shikata won't be able to voice him naturally. But she will be an excellent voice actor for Beatrice. I can tell just by listening to her laughter, she fits the image of Beatrice in my head perfectly.

On an unrelated note, I am sorry for having not translated Shikata's newest blog post (2010.10.20), I have been too busy with exams. But basically, the entire post is just Shikata talking about the Pantalea concert, and giving thanks to everyone who has been supporting her.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-11-03, 23:00

OH YES BEATO!! Gotta love that. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-11-04, 00:04

Higatsu Reiru wrote:On an unrelated note, I am sorry for having not translated Shikata's newest blog post (2010.10.20), I have been too busy with exams. But basically, the entire post is just Shikata talking about the Pantalea concert, and giving thanks to everyone who has been supporting her.

it's not s problem, Higatsu. I can understand. I've been busy with school too. *sigh* just take it easy and post the summary once you have some free time. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down