A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Inori no Kanata] Inori no Kanata

5 posters

Go down

[Inori no Kanata] Inori no Kanata Empty [Inori no Kanata] Inori no Kanata

Post by phio_chan 2010-06-17, 19:28

CD: Inori no Kanata (single)
Track Number: 1

Lyrics: Mitose Noriko
Composition: Shikata Akiko
Arrangement: Shikata Akiko
Vocals: Shikata Akiko

transliteration and translation: thesebzgal

Inori no Kanata

Awaki sora no hazama hitohira no hana wa kobore
Maitatsu kin no kaze ni hirari yurare
Doko e mukau

Mawaridasu toki no haguruma
Karamiau omoi oikakete te o nobasu

Orinasareru mirai to kako no kawaranu negai yo
Donna kurushimi sae mo koete kanata e habatakeru

Aoki hitomi no soko hitotsubu no shizuku kobore
Sazameku gin no izumi yurari yurete
Nani o utsusu

Tachikirenu kanashimi no wa to
Wasurarenu tsumi no wadachi o ima tokihanatsu

Kono te no naka ni nokoru chiisa na kibou no kakera yo
Donna ayamachi sae mo yurushiaeru to shinjitai

Dare ka no tame ni inoru omoi ga mune ni nokoru nara
Donna ayamachi sae mo yurushiaeru to shinjiteru

Orinasareru mirai to kako no kawaranu negai yo
Donna kurushimi sae mo koete kanata e habatakeru

Ayanasu niji no hikari
Ten ni sazukari shi tsubasa yo
Omoi no subete sosogi
Towa ni inori o sasageyou

view kanji and translation
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

[Inori no Kanata] Inori no Kanata Empty Re: [Inori no Kanata] Inori no Kanata

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-07, 18:51

The lyrics for this song has been on my mind lately. Apart from Japanese, Shikata also sings the chorus of this song, as well as the first track, in either Sylvarant or Tethe'alla language (both of which are languages used in the Tales of Symphonia video game series). Unfortunately such choruses are not written down in the booklet, so it is impossible to recognize what their meaning is.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-09-07, 22:13

Yeah, I really want to know what TETHE'ALLA~Tai no Kodomotachi~ says D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 13:33

"Donna ayamachi sae mo yurushiaeru to shinjiteru"

"No matter how sinful you are, believe that you will be forgiven."
My favorite line. EVER. Proves that she could be Roman Catholic/Christian like me (her house on the CD pics says so, not to mention AVE MARIA) xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-15, 14:21

kazaki03 wrote:My favorite line. EVER. Proves that she could be Roman Catholic/Christian like me (her house on the CD pics says so, not to mention AVE MARIA) xD

I do not think that was her house, she probably simply used it to take photographs so as to suit the environments of the sound novel itself. The same house was featured in another Umineko no Naku Koro ni doujin music album, Nakanai Kimi to Nageki no Gensou, one which was unrelated to Shikata at all.
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 time for some energy crystals! - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 14:40

Yeah but singing AVE MARIA has something to do with Akiko-san being Catholic...?
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-09-15, 17:36

I've always wonder if she was catholic or not too, especially with some of the imagery she uses. And, I remember seeing the word used on one her websites.
After a little searching I found it, and it says something about a catholic university, but I'm not too sure. My Japanese isn't so great. The link below is the page on google translate.
link

side note: I'm also roman catholic =^_^=

edit: For some reason the link keeps popping up to the main page -_-. Click on the about link and you should see it.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Higatsu Reiru 2010-09-15, 18:33

F r i s k wrote:After a little searching I found it, and it says something about a catholic university, but I'm not too sure. My Japanese isn't so great. The link below is the page on google translate.
link

No, it's just a big error from Google. The original sentence in Japanese reads "2006年10月に2ndアルバム『RAKA』を、2009年3月に3rdアルバム『Harmonia』をリリース。" which simply translates into "She released her second album, RAKA, in 2006.10, and her third album, Harmonia, in 2009.3"
Higatsu Reiru
Higatsu Reiru

Platinum Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-09-15, 22:56

I sure wished she was really Catholic like me though. She's like an angel sent by God.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-09-15, 23:32

kazaki03 wrote:I sure wished she was really Catholic like me though. She's like an angel sent by God.

LOL! I'm a Catholic too and it'll be very great if she is the same as me. but even if she's not, I will always like her and her songs. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-09-16, 03:01

Higatsu Reiru wrote:
F r i s k wrote:After a little searching I found it, and it says something about a catholic university, but I'm not too sure. My Japanese isn't so great. The link below is the page on google translate.
link

No, it's just a big error from Google. The original sentence in Japanese reads "2006年10月に2ndアルバム『RAKA』を、2009年3月に3rdアルバム『Harmonia』をリリース。" which simply translates into "She released her second album, RAKA, in 2006.10, and her third album, Harmonia, in 2009.3"

>_< Thank you for clearing that up for me!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down