A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vote for a Change in ASH!

+7
tiredEyes
Trunks
Artesox
Maruko
Depthcharge101
-ALT-
phio_chan
11 posters

Go down

What do you think we should do?

Vote for a Change in ASH! I_vote_lcap100%Vote for a Change in ASH! I_vote_rcap 100% 
[ 8 ]
Vote for a Change in ASH! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for a Change in ASH! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Vote for a Change in ASH! I_vote_lcap0%Vote for a Change in ASH! I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Vote for a Change in ASH! Empty Vote for a Change in ASH!

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 22:39

Good day, members of A Singing Harmony.
You might be aware of the latest discussion in this forum, or you might not be. Whichever side you are, let me summarize the discussion for you.

We are thinking of making a fan website for Akiko Shikata and her works and we are going to integrate it with this forum. We are planning to make the website in several language, but the ones going right now are Italian and English website. For this matter, we have an idea of contacting Akiko Shikata officially to tell her about this little project of ours. Why? Because we believe we are the only kind in the whole internet; there is no other international forum and website for this special singer. That is why we are willing to risk things this far.

However, by contacting Shikata-san directly, it means that we have to take off all download links regarding Shikata-san's albums and many other things. In opposite, those are the things fans usually trying to find the most since they can't buy the real things first hand. There is a probability that if we take off the download links, not many people will want to join the forum or visiting the site.

That brings us to the question we are going to answer together soon: What should we do with the forum and website, regarding that situation? I have attached a poll to this thread. Vote and leave a reply stating your decision and your reason if you don't mind; it's very much appreciated. I want everyone to participate in this discussion because forum and website is all about the members and visitors.

One thing to notice, there is a chance that we will get no response from Shikata-san at all. In such condition, I think it's good if we stay at our current situation; it's great enough for me. But we can talk about that later. In this case, let's just imagine that Shikata-san will really reply to us.

The poll will be left open, but I hope we can get one answer before this year ends. You are given three choices: one is to remove all download links immediately, one is to make a hidden section so members can still find it when they want to, and the last is not to make any change.

Thank you very much for your attention! smile

Last edited by phio69 on 2010-12-26, 02:22; edited 5 times in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Vote for a Change in ASH! Empty Re: Vote for a Change in ASH!

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 22:54

Phio~ is there a 4th choice of "create a new fansite"~ The forum can still go on, while the new fansite will be more for interacting with Shikata San (hopefullllly)? But that actually sounds complicated and even redundant to some extend... ^^||||
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 22:57

But what exactly is the purpose of that new fan-site? Are you trying to say, like, in extreme words, make a copy of this forum only without the download links and (hopefully indeed) try to get in touch with Shikata-san from there?

That is possible, but as you say, it's redundant, and the purpose is not clear enough.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Depthcharge101 2010-12-13, 23:05

The safer option is to see if she actually replies, after you contact her. Being a non-Japanese site, she'd barely be able to read anything here, so I don't think the download links are a huge deal. Unless she wants to officially recognize this as her fansite (which I doubt), then it's probably better not to do anything for now.
Depthcharge101
Depthcharge101

Country Flag : Australia
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://hisoyakanasenritsu.wordpress.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 23:18

A non-Japanese, true, but this is English fan-site. I doubt it if she understands nothing at all here. At least I think she will be able to recognize the download links of her album we provided.

Actually our decision is greatly affected by Shikata-san's response later on, but I think we should take like pre-caution if we really want to contact her. Though I do doubt this place or the website we create will be made official.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-13, 23:24

I voted for the hidden section >< Maybe it is the best thing to do =/ However Akiko doesn't understand english, she often uses a translator.. I know it because several time in the past I sent her some e-mail in english and she answered me that she had used a translator xD This also explains that she actually answers the mails =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 23:35

Wow. Really? She doesn't understand English at all? That is... surprising. Since I thought English is a must for everyone in this world. XD

At any rate, if that is indeed the case, then yes, I suppose we can make us of hidden sections. And she really replied! That's great. I'm quite excited about it now, haha~

Anyway, I'm still thinking about it so I'm not voting yet. But at the moment I think I'm going to choose the second option as well.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 23:36

Yup~ many Japanese artists actually use [electronic] english translators to reply. As for the earlier post... i meant by make a fansite in the sense that gear more towards a website layout, with info of her stuff etc. So, it's not really a forum... but the hidden section is in fact the best for the time being [but phio brought up that it might seem a little like 'cheating'?]
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 23:37

Ahh, I get your point. So it's actually a website, right? I think we can make use of what Maruko and Wasabi are currently working on. Isn't it like what you mean?

In any rate, if you mean websites, sure, I think we can make one, or rather using what we have had this far.

Well, 'cheating' because we actually hide it from her, right? I will have to make a group with special access to such area... XD
I just feel bad for doing so, though I understand the need of fans who can't buy the CDs. I feel the same way.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-13, 23:46

Alrighty~ big smile Yup, i was actually refering to what Maruko and Wasabi has been working on. Pardon me for the vagueness ^^|| I guess the general consensus is that the links will still be up~ just a matter of hiding it or not~

@Phio
Yea, i feel bad too~ but i think 'downloading' can help others to know more about her music too...

@Maruko
Have you tried emailing Shikata san in Italian before? XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-13, 23:57

-ALT- wrote:Alrighty~ big smile Yup, i was actually refering to what Maruko and Wasabi has been working on. Pardon me for the vagueness ^^|| I guess the general consensus is that the links will still be up~ just a matter of hiding it or not~

@Phio
Yea, i feel bad too~ but i think 'downloading' can help others to know more about her music too...

LOL, you're right. Okay then, it's set like that for the time being. But I'd love to hear what others have to say as well. Oh, and vote, vote, vote! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-14, 00:06

Well,I'm going to vote for make a hidden place,but it would be fine if we just put rare cds there?I don't feel well cheating someone that I almost worship XD

Anyway,what we have to put in our mind is,we have two destines now,or we keep that slow ratting growth and we keep this site with some amazing finds like Pantalea Pamphlet...that will sure bring us more users with the time...OR we can really place all the bets in the experience and resources of this forum and the users (Like singing Metafalica for more land in AT 2 XD)...anyway...it can also be like Icarus's wax wings,and we are approaching the sun very fast....

a..anyway...AKIKO HAVE A EMAIL THAT SHE REPLY? I DO NEED IT,I DO NEED IT NOW adore

Edit: ALT is right,if it was't for the downloading I would never knew about Akiko
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-14, 00:25

Yeah, those are the two options we actually have. Now it depends on all of the members. So far, members choose to take the risks and give it a try, though.

Argh, this is hard! ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-14, 00:27

I've voted for the hidden section too~ smile

Well~ like what Artesox had said~ resources can be a big fishing hook to gain more fans' attention (alright, I've tried to refrain from the word 'lure' XD). However, what i'm afraid is that people will just come to this forum, rip, and go. I think wasabi brought up in another post that, maybe we should only allow registered member to access the resources?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-14, 00:46

I don't think e hidden area is a good idea. It will be like fooling her...

I think a website like canta-per-me, for instance, is a great idea. Obviously canta-per-me has much more members, but its just a start for us (sorry if including me is impertinence m(_ _ )m )...

Putting lyric, information that we don't find in any place, lives and release dates, however, everything. Except by downloads.

Where are we going to download her things? Well, i find about everything in google xD Its just, if you have something to share, put in another website that alow it. (there are tons of it)

When goes a new release that do not have a great divulgation, well, this link inevitably will apear hidden in a emot look down (ok, i found this idea in canta-per-me forum, rs)

But, i think that a download section is not necessarily needed...

But its just what i think >_<
Trunks
Trunks

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-14, 00:48

Yes, that is very true. I tend to think that way, most of the time.
But at a time I would think that, hey, we're not the only one who offer download links out there. They can find download links quite easy out there, so if we put it password-protected, I'm afraid they will just turn away from us. That way we won't be able to grow even more. What else can we offer? Not many people really interested in interacting with members across the world, I think. I was like that before I knew that I was totally wrong. smile

And Trunks has a point there.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-14, 01:14

haha~ Trunks is a kaujira yuki fan? smile But i get your point, and that's the same reason why i purchase her CDs instead of downloading them ^^ (anyway, you can order her CDs through her website, if you're lucky, you may even be able to order those already out-of-stock copies). I think different members have different motivations for joining the forum, probably we'll have to hear their opinion before a final decision can be made.
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-14, 03:14

That's the point. I made this site after visiting canta-per-me, and as you can see they're almost the same, though one is about Yuki Kajiura, the other about Akiko Shikata...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-14, 18:17

So the conclusion is we're going to make it like Canta-Per-Me? There's no download links at that site at all... That will be quite a big change in the forum if we are to integrate the site and the forum together.

The thing is, Maruko said that in her e-mails, Shikata-san told him to remove all matters violating the copyright. I wonder if we clear ourselves from all of those things, we could get her full support. Maybe we can get her to come here and greet her fans directly. That, in my opinion, is way more valuable and interesting than photos or download links. Or maybe that's only my dream, kinda an impossible one, maybe. ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-14, 19:20

Maybe we can just have song previews, but longer ones than those offered officially from FrontierWorks? Like a YouTube channel or something?

While I do believe we should buy her CDs, it's true that I would have never considered buying them if I had not downloaded some of her songs a few years back. With longer, maybe something like poor quality (64kps) full length previews, then maybe we can still encourage people to come to this site. I remember Ar Tonelico II had very long hymmnos previews, which made it much easier to gauge the quality and appreciate the "flow" of the songs.

As much as I don't want to "hide" copyright infringement material from Shikata, I also understand that there are some CDs which are extremely difficult to obtain internationally, like the Pantalea Pamphlet CD. Which is why I still voted for the "hidden links" option. However, if we remove all download links and Shikata acknowledges us, maybe she'll change her stance on "Japan only" CDs. MAYBE.

I definitely agree with phio69 that interaction with Shikata is much more valuable. So I will still support the removal of download links if Shikata acknowledges our presence big smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-14, 20:40

I agree with Tiredeyes that offering reviews (and even previews) of her work is itself a form of valuable information for the fans out there. Do you think that instead of putting low quality full length previews, we can direct members to the official websites/legal music purchase channels where previews of the songs are readily available? It's possible for us to put up previews too, but as for 'how much/how long' we can put to be safe from any form of legal violation, I really don't know. If it's possible, we may put up a 'jukebox' like Shikata san where we can offer longer previews of her work without putting them up for downloading.

As much as I wish it will come true, the possibility of becoming official fansite/gaining her attention may in reality be slim. But just a sentence from her, acknowledging that fans scattered around the world have gathered here to supoprt her is itself a sufficient reason for me to be part of ASH smile

As for the issue on images, I think we may just have to utilize drawings/pohtos/images that does not have such restrictions. (I'm pinning my hope on some form of miracles that we'll be able to get exclusive images which Shikata will allow us to use XD ~ alright, that's just a delusion... hoo hoo~)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Marvin 2010-12-14, 21:14

i go for now.. with this guys.

you can contact shikata ASAP.. and then if she says yes.. ask her if its okay if there's some download links for her songs.. cause you know many of them members wants just downloads and i think some fansites do this to,.. they have download links for the songs.. and such smile

i don't know.. its your choice guys ^^.
Marvin
Marvin
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

Platinum Award VIP Award
Country Flag : Philippines
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 You&#39;re a talented person! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi  A giftbox for the gifted Marvin~ :D - -ALT- You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://aboxcafe.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-14, 22:27

Similar to what Marvin said, I think maybe we should contact Shikata-san first and explained her our situation. Then we asked if we could get her support. Free forums with small community like us depends greatly on sharing download links to keep the board running. So in return for us removing all illegal download links and photos, maybe we can ask for her support to this place and the website? Especially when she sees that there are people from everywhere around the world here. ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-15, 00:28

Hummm...

I think that it is a "mutual" decision that we are going to take off the main albuns (raka,navigatora,harmonia,at soundtrack,umineko....) but we have to decide about the rare CDs like the phanplets or some of the music box colections....

I don't know what is going to happen,the forum have a nice appeal because it is from around the world, and we work so hard to spread akiko's music and love...it would't be very nice if she just ignore us...a forum that never made a lot of advertising and have 60 members from around the world....

Anyway,lets contact Shikata-san!

c'mon,if there is something that Umineko and Ar Tonelico have told to us is that if we try hard we can change anything....
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-15, 01:12

Come to think, what is the downloads metter? I mean, who participate in a forum just to wait the downloads?

There are people who came here, download the musics and go out. I think this type of member is unecessary...

Another problem is that Akiko it self does not have tons of fans outside japan. And this is our point, spread about Akiko Shikata. (But to "spread", downloads have a significant hole... oh ok, its contradictory...)

Or not, i think it can be made even without the downloads... it needs to be divulge.

And even if she doesn't reply the e-mail, the site will continue anyway. So, it's nothing to lose.

Sorry if my ideas are unclean, its hard to express my self in another lenguague sad

Ah, about the rare releases, i think i little divulgation outside here is enough, there is jpopsuki, nyaatorrents, megaupload, mediafire, etc.
Trunks
Trunks

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Brasil,sil,sil XD - Artesox For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For all the joy and laughter :D - -ALT-

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-15, 01:51

Erm wait if someone contacts her, don't tell her about the downloads! That's like telling the authorities to come and haul us all to court! D: Both the distributor and the end user are not spared in copyright infringement!

If you want to tell her, just say that we are thinking of offering previews of songs. Not downloads! Yes and links to the official purchase site are good big smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-15, 01:56

Even though it's rare, it still violates the law... I'm afraid that if we're to be found out, the forum host and me myself will be charged for that... Though there are just too many download sites out there waiting as well. I would love to keep the rare CDs as well, but I don't think we'll be allowed. And even between these 60 members, those who are really fans of Shikata-san don't even added up to 20, I think. Just look at the active members.

I know I can't expect too much from the beginning; to have 20 is already awesome! I can't ask for more. big smile

Nonetheless, it's true that this place will keep on going no matter what is Shikata-san's answer. We're going to continue either staying this way or change that way. So I guess we just have to hit Shikata-san, we have nothing to lose, huh? I only think we don't need to give her the forum or website address at the first time. Maybe we can compromise things with her first before sending the addresses? ^^"

Oh, and combined with tiredEyes' idea as well. Of course we won't tell her! XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-15, 02:05

Yea, we need not mention in the email that we have 'some' download links here. That'll get phio and all the uploaders into trouble (that's why I don't normally put up downloads for more than a week. In my country, that's $2000 per song uploaded). In the email, we can probably mention things like we would like to also provide previews of her songs, however, such actions will not be taken if she doesn't want us to.

Additionally, before contacting her, i think it would be good to come together and discuss on what we want to write in the mail and how to write so that she'll understand our sincerity smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-15, 02:07

Yes, don't give the name of the site to she until we are in the law... or bad things will happen : D
Like those videos of nico nico videos that were shut down with no mercy : <

Anyway,we can find downloads in another places don't?even the rare ones will appear in other foruns with the time...for example at the ARM... and most of her music box albuns cam be listened for free in vagrancy site,the others are new and easly find....

I dont agree with my vote anymore,I don't like the Ideia of fooling Megami-sama : <
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-15, 02:20

Megami-sama, LOL~ XD

Hey, I like the idea of us composing the mail together! I wonder if she would be surprised that way. XD I agree that I feel like changing my vote, ahaha~ At any rate, yeah, that's going to be our current decision, no? I'll still leave this open for more opinions. C'mon guys, just say anything you feel like saying! ^^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-15, 02:26

It would be very cool if we put our nicknames or names at the end of the mail,so she would see all the fans from around the world : >
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-15, 02:34

Good idea Artesox! But instead of nick names, will it be better for us to write our real name at the end of the long email? It' more sincere right XD

@Phio

I feel like withdrawing my vote too unhappy Is it possible to re-vote?

Last edited by -ALT- on 2010-12-15, 02:45; edited 1 time in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-15, 02:44

Good idea ^^
Select the topics of what will be talked, and then develop them.
But what exactly will be talked of?

First say that we love her *giggle*
The request of her acknowledge (?)

Ah, i agree with Alt bout the names ^^
And put from what country we are
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-15, 02:46

LOL, guys, easy. We can talk about that later, at another thread. XD Right now we're still waiting (hopefully) for another opinion regarding this matter to finalize our current decision or to change it again.

As for changing the vote, well, I'll delete and re-add the vote. That way you can vote again. ^^ Wait a minute.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-15, 02:51

Sorry, I'm just much anxious smile

I think the first option will win this time big smile
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-15, 02:52

Poll re-added, another option is added as well. Vote, vote, vote! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-15, 02:56

Trunks wrote:

Nice one Trunks! Imagine, first sentence of the email "We are a bunch of Shikata-lovers" (not stalkers) big smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-15, 03:45

-ALT- wrote:
Trunks wrote:

Nice one Trunks! Imagine, first sentence of the email "We are a bunch of Shikata-lovers" (not stalkers) big smile

Ah so stalkers are not welcome in this E-mail eh?

amazed

What a unfair world....

Anyway: Yeah we have to think about it with all our community,we have to cause a good impression
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2010-12-15, 23:08

@Artesox
Oh my~ imagine what will Shikata san's reaction be when she received an email filled with love from a bunch of STALKERS eyes drop Hahaha~

Em~ Seems like there are still many who has yet to expresse their votes~ Phio~ maybe you wanna set a 'magic number' for the votes to be considered the marjority (since I don't think all 61 members will respond to this post)...

Last edited by -ALT- on 2010-12-19, 19:34; edited 1 time in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Trunks 2010-12-15, 23:13

Ouch, o clicked to see the results, but i did not know that it would null my vote very sad
But please, count 1 more vote for the first option cry

---

Magically i could vote now O__O (Oh, thanks Beatrice-sama smile )

Please ignore it >_<
Oh, and i agree wih Al,i don't think that all registered members will vote. baffle
Trunks
Trunks

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2010-12-15, 23:19

I vote for the first option!
I don't like lying to people, I would feel bad if we only hide the download links from her. cry

I hope she will answer. adore
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-16, 23:59

Considering what has been discussed, I vote first option too big smile It'd be real nice if Shikata acknowledges us. And yes, let's not portray ourselves as stalkers! XD
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2010-12-18, 14:29

I decided to go with the pack and choose the first option too. It would be absolutely amazing if Shikata-san would indeed contact us back. Not to mention the chance to be apart something official!
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-19, 00:39

Okay, keep the votes coming in! I'll let the poll and thread open for some more opinions! You guys can start thinking of what to say on the letter to Shikata-san. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-21, 16:11

She doesn't understand English and she can sing in many languages such as Italian and Greek? That's amazing O_O. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-26, 02:17

Okay, I think I can put this thread aside. With our current conclusion, we are going to make an e-mail for her. At the moment we send the e-mail, I will take off all download section temporarily as we wait for her answer. If she acknowledges us, all download links and unofficial photos will be taken off, but previews will still be available.

Thank you for your participation so far, everyone! Now let's compose the e-mail together so she will hear us. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-26, 19:40

That would be okay. Besides, with that we are showing our support for her! =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down