A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to Our Goddess

+10
-ALT-
kazaki03
LavenderYuki
tiredEyes
Wasabi
Solveig
Maruko
¬ Bru
Artesox
phio_chan
14 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Letter to Our Goddess Empty Letter to Our Goddess

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-26, 02:28

Good day, my dearest members of ASH!

So the time has come. I've been waiting for quite some time now, and I think we're ready to do this. So based on the poll thread of whether we should approach Shikata-san and take off download links and photos in return if she does respond to us, as requested by members themselves, we are going to compose the thread together.

Please notice few things. You are free to discuss in what style you want to compose the e-mail. Even though Shikata-san may not know English, let's do our best! Throw away your worries about your bad English, we are going to help you. Because we are a family, are we not?

Next thing, Artesox gave me an idea to submit the e-mail on her birthday which coming closer, on January 7th. Personally I think that idea is awesome, we can make use of that special day (although we also have a chance of having to fight loads of birthday e-mails she may receive ^^"). So let's get it done before that date. Try to get it finished on January 6th at the most, okay? That means we still have two weeks to gather our opinions and think of this carefully.

Last, just say what you want to say! But remember, our main target is to get her recognize this place, in hope that we can get better chance to interact with her.

Have fun, everyone! Party time has started~! (LOL XD)

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-01-15, 18:24; edited 2 times in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Letter to Our Goddess Empty Re: Letter to Our Goddess

Post by Artesox 2010-12-27, 10:25

Nya

I don't know that to think now...
It is so hard D:

Anyway,You should stick this post on all pages of the forum ^^
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2010-12-27, 11:32

If Shikata-san (can I call her Aki-chan? XD) doesn't speak English we can write the e-mail in Italian..
I don't know how write a letter..but these ideas are very great!!
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-27, 12:25

I don't think she understands Italian xD The very first email I sent her was both in italian and english, and she answered me in english XP
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-27, 18:57

@Artesox: Now it's stickied everywhere! big smile

@Bru & Maruko: It will be the best to send her an e-mail in Japanese. Maybe Higatsu can do it for us since she understands Japanese, but I couldn't get in contact with her... Or maybe we can make both English and Japanese. Some of us can do little Japanese, right? We make the English as good as we could, as well as the Japanese, so she could still refer to the English one if the Japanese one sounds weird. What do you think? ^^

But at any rate, I think we need to concentrate on the content first.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-27, 22:46

Maruko wrote:I don't think she understands Italian xD The very first email I sent her was both in italian and english, and she answered me in english XP

Are you serious? oO She's been writing songs in Italian since her debut... or maybe she's just shy because she's afraid her Italian isn't perfect, which sounds more likely to me (the Japanese are very shy when it comes to expressing themselves in a foreign language).

Also just curious, did you contact her via Facebook? Cause this account is a fake... if you actually managed to get in contact with her, then... you are very lucky. ;)
Solveig
Solveig

Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

http://pixelovore.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-27, 23:50

I used the mail address in VAGRANCY's site =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-28, 00:22

Oh, it's awesome! Good to know she actually answers! smile

Something has to be done about her fake Facebook account, though...
Solveig
Solveig

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-28, 00:25

@Solveig: Rrrrrreally? Aww, I'm disappointed. I think she can be reached through her website as well, though I'm not that sure.

Meanwhile, let's work on the content of the e-mail as well. What do we want to say? Obviously we want to show that "Hey, you have fans outside Japan as well. Though we are far away from you, we still try our best to be updated to your life and your works." Or something like that? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Solveig 2010-12-28, 01:21

A nice idea IMHO would be to start with New Year greetings and a message in Japanese (I can try to help for that part... my knowledge is really limited though, so it would be better to find someone with good abilities in Japanese to translate and/or check the grammar), then each member would write a short sentence (like congratulations or how we feel when listening to her, etc... it's up to each of us) in his/her own native language (this could be followed by a Japanese translation). Akiko loves foreign languages and she'll be glad to see she has followers from all around the world!

(About her Facebook page: it was created by some Italian guy named Dario. He revealed it at some point (in his basic Japanese though...), but he's still answering in her name and the fans get fooled! It's really annoying and I hope Facebook will eventually do something about it...) angry
Solveig
Solveig

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-28, 01:49

ah, my website will be up soon..
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Singapore
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Letter to Our Goddess Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

http://ameblo.jp/mochiikkoo

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-28, 18:00

Okaaay it's been ages since I've come here, been busy with the year end celebrations and all....

About the letter, I think we should write in Japanese. It is still her strongest language after all. Sorry that I can't help with the translation though...my Japanese is elementary sad

Like Solveig said, we should start with a introduction: greetings, who are we, what we do at the website (minus download links). As phio69 said, we should state that we are an international community. This should be followed by the main purpose of our letter (official recognition?). Then, we should end by saying how we love her so much, we'd really appreciate a reply. And then sign off...with a birthday card to her that contains all our personal messages big smile

Btw how did Wikipedia get her birthday as 7th January? I can't find an official Japanese source that says so...

About the Facebook page...just leave it. If someone is bothering to impersonate her, it's actually a form of praise. I just view it this way and ignore it. Though I admit it gets really irritating seeing "Shikata" replying to comments.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-28, 19:03

I agree with Solveig about her idea, it sounds great. tiredEyes's idea as well. When you say it that way, should we first confirm if January 7th is truly her birthday? Or just continue composing the e-mail and still taking that date as her birthday?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2010-12-29, 00:29

She wrote somewhere in her blog that her birthday is actually on January 7th... though I can't find that post now x°D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-29, 16:37

btw, i just read her past blog posts, her grandfather died last year, did anyone know? he vomitted blood sad
& she stated her birthday is on the 7th january in one of her blog post in january last year (the same post as her grandfather news) and alot of matters led to Harmonia album being postponed to march..
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for your support to this forum! - phio69 congratulation on becoming VIP! - phio69 Letter to Our Goddess Mvp100 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Rest well and enjoy every single day! :D - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by LavenderYuki 2010-12-29, 22:19

I'm tempted to include this to the message we're going to send (old joke is old)
Spoiler:

But I'll be sensible.

A good idea, this is. I wish I can contribute more to the idea, but most I have had been mentioned already.

p/s: how old is she again?
LavenderYuki
LavenderYuki

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For Rurutia's little guardian angel :D - -ALT-

http://mizrock20.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-29, 22:38

LOL, Yuki. XD

Age? I never found any information about her age, but it seems like she is around 30s...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-30, 04:40

It happened last year Wasabi? Wow,even with that problem she managed to make good songs

And don't do it Yuki,as I said,Beatrice is the Gold Witch and Akiko is the No dvd Witch D: if she make more dvds she is going to lose power !!!111!!1!

Anyway,we have to be kind and serious,I think that we should really should do the signature thing,and pt a translation of the message under ^^
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Wasabi 2010-12-30, 15:33

we can try to report that guy in facebook? >.>
Wasabi
Wasabi
Contributing Member
Contributing Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-30, 20:42

Wasabi wrote:we can try to report that guy in facebook? >.>

I wonder if that is a good thing to do. I mean, it could offend that person on Facebook pretty much. Hmm~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-31, 00:28

don't worry about the guy on facebook.but could someone sent me the link to the profile?

I just want to see : )

But if this guy say anything bad about akiko....

He will met the ... Shikatist? ... Harmonia?... anyway.... Inquisition! (Dramatic music)
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-31, 01:06

Just go to Facebook and hit Akiko Shikata. It will be the first result you see. And no, I don't think he writes something weird, he just.. kinda provides the place for the fans of Shikata-san to gather...

Okay, let's get back on topic! Anyone can write an example paragraph, maybe, of how we should start the e-mail?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2010-12-31, 01:28

Hmm...how about this:

First, something like "Greetings" or "Good day".
Then, something like, "We are from ASH (A Singing Harmony), an online community of your fans from all over the world. " State our purposes, etc.

And then something like, "We understand that most Japanese artists like you prefer not getting into mainstream because of the impact on your personal life. But at the same time, we would also like to express our great support in your truly remarkable and rare talent which comes from your heart." You guys may add some more.

And finally, something like, "Thank you very much for the time spent in reading this letter. We hope you get in touch at your most convenient time. All the best for you and your success!"

That's just my suggestion...anyone can add or delete stuff. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2010-12-31, 05:27

I just taught of something.
Maybe we should unite the "Happy birthday" part with the last multi-language signatures.

About the Intro.Kazaki did it perfectly in my opinion,but the part of the "Japanese artist x mainstream" , I don't know exactly why,but it gave to me a bad felling =/ (Even if it is the naked truth) ,And also,good use of kind words,it gets really emotional;

Maybe we should add more information about ASH for example "ASH main objective is to make a community where every fan of your music will find interesting, and everyone will feel welcome,even if it is a hardcore fan or an new fan"
" We also want to make the site in various languages, because you have made musics in so many styles and languages that you work don't have "frontiers". ASH itself is an example of that,with just some links in a few web pages we have manged to get users from all around the world"

Anyway,My English suddenly got bad. Sorry for any mistake
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2010-12-31, 17:49

Haiz I see that she conveniently "hid" her birthday in her blog...I didn't seriously start reading her blog until recently, so I guess I must have missed it sad

Lots of great suggestions for the letter I see big smile Hmmm..."greetings" sounds a little too formal. Like, "Greetings, earthlings. We come in peace" XD sorry that's just the impression I get!

I think we should keep the letter cheery and informal. Maybe..."Hello Shikata-san!" as an opener. As kazaki03 wrote, the part about "we are ASH" is pretty good, I think we should have that.

As for the next part, I think we should not focus on "mainstream" or "doujin" or stuff like that. Instead, make the main focus her music. Like what Artesox said, her music has no barriers. It touches the hearts of fans all over the world. ...Or something like that? So out website aims to be a platform where people who appreciate her music can gather.

I think we should not include stuff about "raising awareness" or publicity for her, because I doubt that is her main aim in making music. So, I think that by having the main purpose as sole appreciation of her music, it'd probably make her happier.

Finally, we end by..."We would really appreciate a reply from you. Cheers and all the best in your future endeavors"...or something like that? Then, wish her happy birthday and stick all our personal messages there big smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2010-12-31, 18:30

Yay, thanks for the suggestions, everyone! Let me try to put it into a set of paragraphs. I will post them later, I think I need to go to sleep right now. =___= But if anyone else want to give it a try, go on ahead! Express yourself, hehe~ smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-01, 04:09

Good suggestions! I'm glad to help out...=)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-01, 09:12

I don't think if this will be of any help, but I started my former emails with "Dear Shikata-san"...

Last edited by Maruko on 2011-01-02, 03:04; edited 1 time in total
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-01, 15:01

"Dear Shikata-san" is a good one. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-02, 18:36

I'll be glad to help out too smile The structure for writing a japanese letter differs slightly from what we usually do. We can probably wish Shikata San a happy new year too? hahaha~ For the letter itself, the structure also depends on how 'formal' or 'informal' we want it to be. Just a personal opinion~ we should probably just focus on showing our support for her music and not really mention about her 'career path' (doujin music etc) in the email. I agree that having each member writing a sentence or two below the main paragraph (along with our name and nationality) sounds good. She'll probably be glad to read the heartfelt support we have for her smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-02, 23:36

Yep, it's exactly like that! Ah, I forgot that I promised to start writing the e-mail. I'll do that very soon, been a bit busy with families coming for new year and school assignments. =___=
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-03, 00:19

yea~ Kinda same for me, been writing my research paper~ haha~ but please let me know if you need any help alright smile

Just a random thought~ (that is if shikata san does recognise us)~ how nice would it be to have a box at the side of the page, where shikata san can leave messages for us every now and then. It's just a wish XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-03, 14:14

It's okay phio69, take your time. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-04, 01:19

-ALT- wrote:Just a random thought~ (that is if shikata san does recognise us)~ how nice would it be to have a box at the side of the page, where shikata san can leave messages for us every now and then. It's just a wish XD

If she really recognizes us, it won't be a box; it will be a FORUM. choler
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-04, 05:12

phio69 wrote:
-ALT- wrote:Just a random thought~ (that is if shikata san does recognise us)~ how nice would it be to have a box at the side of the page, where shikata san can leave messages for us every now and then. It's just a wish XD

If she really recognizes us, it won't be a box; it will be a FORUM. choler

Hahahah~~ Phio's getting all fired up~ Way to go~! XD Oki~ just a brief summary and some add-ons of what everyone had suggested.

What we want to let her know:

- ASH exist (alright, i'm stating the obvious)
- ASH is an international fansite
- What do we do in ASH
- We are far away from her, but that doesn't stop us from supporting her and keeping up with her news. In other words, it is her music that drawn us all together.
- If possible, write down a few reasons why have we love her so much (for e.g. her music inspires us etc etc.)
- Wishes for her (be it new year wishes, career wishes, music path wishes etc etc)

Additional info to add:

- A sentence/two from each member, in their native language, sign off with real name (more sincere)
- Drawings/songs/designs/images/even voice recordings! - anything that the members will like to give shikata san.

Can we add our wish for her to visit the forum if she can~ or leave a message for the international fans out here (and out everywhere)? big smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-04, 09:07

I can't think of anything more. I think that -Alt- organization is good

About the image, I'm really thinking in buying a cake and some Brigadeiros and Beijinhos (candys that we eat in Bithday partys here in Brazil) and take a photo of it :P

Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-01-04, 10:03

Wow -ALT-! Perfect organization, I like it *D*
Anyway I can only write a senteces, I haven't got different ideas..
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-04, 10:17

Me too, I think that writing the sentences in our native languages is an awesome idea!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-04, 13:19

What if you have two native languages?
Can I write in both or should I just pick one?

I definitely like the 'every member writes a sentence in their own native language' (gives it a very personal touch), but is anyone else feeling a little fluster?
My heart is just pounding at the thought that Shikata-san might read it!
o///////o
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-04, 13:23

XD yes

I'm not even listening to shikata in this days.Because when I start to hear it I start to think about this letter.... @_@

go go go to official fan site
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-04, 13:28

^ XD
I'm listening to her right now (EXEC_over.METHOD_SUBLIMATION/.~lamenza) and my heart is about to leap out of my chest! I'm even shaking >/////<
And, I will CX I just saw the thread a moment ago.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-04, 23:40

Amazing. *claps hands* *teary eyes*
Somehow I'm convinced that she would really read our letter. go

Anyway, I totally agree about the organization. I'm again sorry, being busy a lot lately that I had to stay up very late to do some works. I'll see if I can get it done tonight as the date of her birthday is coming closer!

That reminds me that we should also wish her a happy birthday! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-05, 01:37

That sounds great XD Happy bday to Shikata san~ but we only have 2-3 days though~ all fellow members~ let's get the sentences prepared~! big smile

Phio~ you think they should post what they want to write here? After which you can just copy paste them below the main text of the email.
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-05, 01:40

Great idea!
I'll try to think of something about the main body of the e-mail based on what you organize. But a thought crossed my mind: if each of us say something in our native language, won't she feel like, confused, of what we are actually trying to say?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-05, 01:48

That's true~ we can probably opt for one of the two choices XD

1. Write whatever we want to say in our native language, in which translation of the text will be done in english below the sentences.

2. Write whatever we want to say in our native language, in which translation of the text will be done in Japanese below the sentences.

I think the purpose of writing in one's native language is more to show that we actually come from different countries, yet we're writing a letter together for her~ XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-05, 01:57

I see.
The first choice, I bet, is easier for all of us. But the second choice has more chance that Shikata-san can understand our message, although that way we will need a translator to help us. Considering the time limit we have, what does everyone think? I actually prefer the second choice, but if we really don't have that much time, then the first option is also okay.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-05, 11:52

This is all I could think of at the moment. Sorry if it's bad, go ahead and make some changes if you'd like. big smile

Spoiler:
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-05, 13:34

How about taking out "That explains that A Singing Harmony has a large variation in members, with people coming from Asia until Europe.", or rephrasing it somehow?
Every time I read it that part throws me off.
Other than that the letter sounds perfect!

I'm so nervous! X/////O
When should we post or send you our comments?
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-05, 22:56

I see. I can't think of anything at the moment to re-phrase it. >__< Anyone can help?

As for the comments, as soon as you can. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-05, 23:13

Why we don't change de "continental" to a national one?

Maybe we can give a number like "Coming from more than "x" countries "
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next