A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter to Our Goddess

+10
-ALT-
kazaki03
LavenderYuki
tiredEyes
Wasabi
Solveig
Maruko
¬ Bru
Artesox
phio_chan
14 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Letter to Our Goddess - Page 2 Empty Re: Letter to Our Goddess

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-05, 23:16

But the number of countries is not that much...
What about this?

"That explains that A Singing Harmony has a large variation in members."

Or as Frisk said, maybe we can just delete the sentence.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-05, 23:22

hummm

I have an idea
I don't know how to express this in English.

It is something like "From all around the word" but I don't know if it is correct

or even "all over the world" ?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-06, 14:39

How about:

We are members of a free fan-site forum called "A Singing Harmony" (link provided above). This forum is a free fan-site and has a large variation in its members with fans spanning from all around the world. They come from [BLANK] and [BLANK], and many more countries in between.

Yes, no?
[Feel free to change it.]

edit: Idea: After our comment and we sign our names we can have our country of origin.
example:
Comment
Name, Country
Good idea or bad?

Last edited by F r i s k on 2011-01-06, 14:45; edited 1 time in total
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-06, 14:39

From different nations

or

From different countries

?
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-06, 15:00

It would probably be best to use countries. ex. Japan, Germany, England etc.

edit: My sister just pointed something out -___-

Last edited by F r i s k on 2011-01-06, 15:13; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : misspelled a word)
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you've done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-07, 00:41

F r i s k wrote:We are members of a free fan-site forum called "A Singing Harmony" (link provided above). This forum is a free fan-site and has a large variation in its members with fans spanning from all around the world. They come from [BLANK] and [BLANK], and many more countries in between.

After our comment and we sign our names we can have our country of origin.
example:
Comment
Name, Country

Agree to both of them.
As in the blank I suppose we can make it like this:

We are members of a free fan-site forum called "A Singing Harmony" (link provided above). This forum is a free fan-site and has a large variation in its members with fans spanning from all around the world. They come from Philippines and Singapore and Indonesia, Brazil and Italy, United States, and more countries in between.

As for the comment, sure, we can make it like that.

But since no one yet has posted their comments here, I supposed we have to delay sending the letter, I'm afraid.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-07, 02:04

Maybe we can just send her our "happy birthday" message from all of us, without writing a single message each ><
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-07, 03:40

An happy birthday in a lot of languages with signatures of the users?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-07, 11:13

Artesox wrote:An happy birthday in a lot of languages with signatures of the users?

That sounds like a good idea!

Here's from the Philippines:

Maligayang bati sa iyong kaarawan, Bb. Akiko Shikata!

FYI: Bb. stands for Binibini, which is an honorific for ladies. =)

Or a simple "Maligayang Kaarawan Akiko Shikata!"

Okay, here's the full version.

"Maligayang kaarawan, Bb. Akiko Shikata! Nawa'y ipagpatuloy mo pa ang paglihka ng magagandang musika na galing sa iyong puso, at hangad ko ang iyong mga susunod na tagumpay."

Meaning:

"Happy birthday, Ms. Akiko Shikata! May you continue to create beautiful music from your heart, and I'm hoping for your further success."

Last edited by kazaki03 on 2011-01-08, 15:17; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just found out everyone's doing a long message, so I did mine too. xD)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-07, 12:37

Ok,there goes in portuguese:

Feliz aniversário Akiko Shikata, que todos seus sonhos se realizem

E nao pare de fazer essa musica linda que entra diretamente no meu coração (DRAMA)
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-01-07, 23:10

Whoops haven't been here for too long, been real busy these days...
To be honest my first language is English, but I do know Mandarin, so...
生日快乐,志方小姐! (meaning: happy birthday, Miss Shikata)
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-08, 02:26

Here's the Italian one~

Tanti auguri di buon compleanno, Akiko-sama!!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-01-08, 02:53

And french! ~

Joyeux anniversaire mademoiselle Shikata !

I think the letter's perfect, good job! Sorry for not contibuting I didn't have any idea... ><

Last edited by Nonomino on 2011-01-08, 06:25; edited 1 time in total
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-01-08, 06:14

If Maruko used Italian, can I use the Sardinian? XD

In s'aìa manna de sa vida t'auguru de spacciai medas crapittas!
A chent'annos!

*In the long way of the life I hope you to use a lot of shoes.
To one hundred years.

In Sardinian is not used to say only "augurius". Then we use metaphors to hope a very long life big smile It is ok?
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-08, 08:22

Here's English & Spanish:

Happy Birthday Shikata-san! May all your dreams come true and may your life be full of love and happiness.

¡Feliz cumpleaños Shikata-san! Que todos tus sueños se realicen y tu vida este llena de amor y felicidad.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-09, 02:33

Great, guys! Can everyone provide the meaning in English as well? So I can simply copy and paste it to the e-mail. I'll wait until tomorrow, okay? The wishes won't feel so touching if we delay it too much. ^^"

Keep it going!~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-09, 03:19

Maruko wrote:Here's the Italian one~

Tanti auguri di buon compleanno, Akiko-sama!!

Happy birthday, Akiko-sama!!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-09, 04:01

Sorry for not contributing for the past few days, was in bed fighting with the fever virus beat-plaster

With regards to the content of the letter,

As the closing of this letter, below are some comments from the members of A Singing Harmony. They come from different places from the world, therefore they are going to say some things in their own native language, followed by the translation of it in English.

Would it be better to rephrase the highlighted words into "following are the wishes and heartfelt words we would like to convey to you. They are written in various languages, with english translation provided below. No matter what background we are from, we genuinely believe that the love for music itself can dissolve all boundaries, making melody a common language that connects us all together."

^That's just a suggestion ^^|| I thought that may actually give a more personal touch to the letter itself.

As for the bday wishes, I was thinking~ like Maruko mentioned earlier in the post, we can probably just say "happy birthday" to her in english (or japanese). Personally, I think that the most important point of each member writing a sentence or two for her is not to wish her happy bday... it's more to convey the meaning of her music for each of us? Let me know what you guys think alright >_<

Last edited by -ALT- on 2011-01-09, 04:20; edited 1 time in total
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-09, 04:09

I would suggest to write only one "happy birthday" message from all of us, and not one message from each of us ><''
Also, I would reccomend you to write something like "sorry for delay~"
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-10, 02:34

@ALT: Thank you for the brilliant advice!

As for personal comments from each of us... Well, I'm worried about it now. It becomes an unclear idea to all of us. What are we supposed to say, really? Or maybe, let's do it like this. We group ourselves based on our country, we discuss about what we want to say, and put it in two or three sentences; not too long. Of course, it has to be about her music, I think, not a birthday wish. Since I've written a birthday message at the beginning of the e-mail in the name of all of us.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-10, 03:40

Yea, I agree with phio that the message shouldn't be like a birthday wish for her. Em, if you ask me, I'll actually say that the message will be "whatever you want to say to her." If it's me, I'll most properly thank her for making such wonderful music that inspires and brightens up every single day of my life <-- probably something along that line XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-10, 04:50

Wait, I got a little lost...

We are not going to send an "birthday" E-mail anymore?

anyway. In my message I just said Happy birthday and that all your dreams come true (bad English attack,if it is wrong,please someone fix it @_@ )
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-10, 07:02

If we'd like to send her our happy birthday messages, we souldn't dealy it anymore D: It's already quite late ç___ç
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-01-10, 14:48

Considering that it is really late for her birthday, we should just make it personal messages instead. I'd like to tell her how much her music touches me personally and how I feel she is always breaking new boundaries with every new track she composes.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-10, 18:47

For me, her music is something that gives me hope and soothes me when I feel pain. Her music is something that no one else in this world could possibly create or duplicate. She is one of a kind, like a goddess who descended to earth...=)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-10, 23:33

In my opinion, we don't need to put personal birthday wishes. As I've stated at the beginning of the e-mail, I wrote happy birthday and happy new year on the behalf of the entire forum. So go ahead write another things on your message!

I'm thinking to send the e-mail tomorrow. Maruko, can you help us on this tomorrow?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-11, 00:29

phio69 wrote:I'm thinking to send the e-mail tomorrow. Maruko, can you help us on this tomorrow?

Sure, no problems!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-11, 00:55

Awesome. Then can you compile the e-mail and the comments posted by members, as well as making necessary adjustments? I can actually help you with that one, though. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-11, 01:52

Well... If you post here the complete email (with the comments from users, too) it would be perfect! Actally I'm quite busy with school ><
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-11, 04:08

Well,I get it now...yeah kind late to wish happy birthday :P

Soo...

I like her music because it really hit me in the heart. And it have a lot of feeling it.
Her music inspire me, every time that I hear, I see it in a different way.
Akiko is such a wonderful singer!
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-11, 07:05

Thanks phio and maruko for the hardwork. Let me know if you need any help smile

For my message, please paste this for her.

志方さんの音楽は私にとって、大切な心霊音楽です。この音楽は私をいつも鼓舞して、すべての傷を癒します。暗い音、明るい音、柔らかな音、硬い音 ― 全部すごく綺麗な音だと思います。
本当に心の底から感謝します。 ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞  

Maybe you'll like to add this if you guys wanna wish her a belated happy bday XD :

♪Happy(。´_●`)ノ┌iiii┐ヾ(´○_`*)Birthday♪

- Anyway, we're supposed to include our name and nationality right?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-11, 12:50

^ Yes, I believe so.

I don't see why we can't do both (the birthday & personal messages). We can just apologize for the birthday wishes for being late.

My Message:
Spoiler:

My heart is pounding! >//////<

side note: Since America's national language is English I decided to write in just that.
edit: Took something out :I

Last edited by F r i s k on 2011-01-12, 02:25; edited 1 time in total
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 sweets for energy! - phio69 have a great day. - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For everything you&#39;ve done for us :D - -ALT- For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-12, 01:09

This is the compiled version I can gather so far. I'm sorry for any imperfections.

Spoiler:

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-01-12, 01:43; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-12, 01:33

Aww~ Thanks Phio for the hard work! big smile I'm sure that everyone really appreciate it~! Em~ I think you've missed out Frisk's comment though (just above your post ^^)

Just a small change to my comment, thought that it'll be better not to use nicknames:

志方さんの音楽は私にとって、大切な心霊音楽です。
この音楽は私をいつも鼓舞して...
すべての傷を癒します。
暗い音、明るい音、柔らかな音、硬い音 ― 全部すごく綺麗な音だと思います。
本当に心の底から感謝します。 - 久原 ノエ, Singapore

Opps~ before sending the email, maybe we should *remove* all the *unnecessary* links, in case she really check out this forum and saw us 'sharing' her works in the wrong way. hahaha~
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-12, 01:41

-ALT- wrote:Aww~ Thanks Phio for the hard work! big smile I'm sure that everyone really appreciate it~! Em~ I think you've missed out Frisk's comment though (just above your post ^^)

Just a small change to my comment, thought that it'll be better not to use nicknames:

志方さんの音楽は私にとって、大切な心霊音楽です。
この音楽は私をいつも鼓舞して...
すべての傷を癒します。
暗い音、明るい音、柔らかな音、硬い音 ― 全部すごく綺麗な音だと思います。
本当に心の底から感謝します。 - 久原 ノエ, Singapore

Opps~ before sending the email, maybe we should *remove* all the *unnecessary* links, in case she really check out this forum and saw us 'sharing' her works in the wrong way. hahaha~

Ooh? I put it there already. Read the comment in cyan, that's Frisk's comment. smile

Okay, I'll change your comment, hehe~

As for removing the links, I would do that once this e-mail is sent. So I'm waiting for Maruko. Once he hits the button send, the section with Shikata-san's download links inside will be hidden for a while until we get her reply. Agree? smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-12, 01:48

Yup! agree ^^ pardon me, there's something wrong with my viewer, the 'letter' was cut off at tiredeyes' comment~ ^^|| I really hope that she'll reply and drop by now and then to interact with us! <(^^<)(>^^)>
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-01-12, 01:53

Ah, really? That's weird. It's okay, though. smile

Yeahh, I really do hope so too! I think we could get a huge boost in activity if she really does. I would love to see new people and make new friends! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-12, 02:05

I hope so too! An international fansite getting more international than it ever can XD I hope that all other members can see the post and write down what they would like to tell Shikata san too~ smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-12, 05:37

Here I am, sorry I'm late!
The e-mail is ready? Can I send it to our beloved Akiko-sama? <3
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by ¬ Bru 2011-01-12, 07:23

phio69 wrote:"A Letter to Our Goddess" - by members of A Singing Harmony (https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/)

Dear Shikata-sama,

Happy New Year 2011 and happy birthday! We wish you all the best for your life, your career, and your dreams. We hope you can make them all true and share us more of your beautiful songs.

Allow us to introduce ourselves. We are members of a free fan-site forum named "A Singing Harmony" (link provided above), a forum created by your fans from all around the world. We are members of a free fan-site forum called "A Singing Harmony" (link provided above). ...[cut]

You wrote the same sentence two times XD

Edit: if it is possible..can you write in brackets Sardinia near Italy? Because Sardinian is a different language from Italian, but it isn't famous XD
¬ Bru
¬ Bru

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Because you are my friend! - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-13, 06:26

You forgot the English translation of my Spanish birthday wish: Happy Birthday Shikata-san! May all your dreams come true and may your life be full of love and happiness.
edit: This is in case you haven't sent the letter yet.
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-13, 08:34

Ok.............. I've sent it! *_________*
Since it is quite long, it may take more time to recieve an answer =D
Let's wait patiently! ^^

@Frisk: I added it =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-13, 08:36

Maruko,We still have photos and download links isn't it going to be a problem? surrender
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-13, 08:39

Phio said she would have deleted them once I had sent the e-mail. I've also said her just now that I sent the e-mail, so she will delete them soon =D
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-01-13, 08:50

Don't it sound like when Luca sing Viena and have to Purge half of the RIM?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-01-13, 09:01

I didn't play Ar Tonelico T___T
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-01-14, 01:38

I was too late to participate! Oh well. I don't know how well Akiko is at reading/responding to fan e-mails, but I would find it funny if she came here and read this thread about us scrambling to delete stuff before she checked it out.
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-01-14, 02:08

Yay! Good job and thanks Maruko! I wonder what she'll respond...xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-01-14, 03:57

Oh myyyyyyyy~ Great job Maruko *______* Not just this thread... I think there are several download links (or where to download them) hidden within other threads too. Yea, we'll probably be digging our own grave if shikata san saw and asked someone to translate the *THIS* thread for her to read~ XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by F r i s k 2011-01-14, 11:43

I agree, let's hope she doesn't *crosses fingers*. That's why I'm going back and editing my posts that show the links and deleting them. (I hope I remember them all. >_<)

@Maruko: Sankyuu!~
F r i s k
F r i s k
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next