A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone interested working in manga scan group?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone interested working in manga scan group? Empty Anyone interested working in manga scan group?

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-12, 02:55

Totally random from me, yeah. Read it here on my blog if you'd like, or here I quoted it for you:

Spoiler:

Last edited by phio69 on 2011-02-13, 00:56; edited 1 time in total
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested working in manga scan group? Empty Re: Anyone interested working in manga scan group?

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-12, 03:08

Wahaha~ Phio's debuting on the scanlation path now XD
Kinda shocked by the manga choice though~ Ouke no Monshou is that long (and i really mean THAT long). Thanks to the mangaka's sister that the manga is still ongoing.

From what I know, Gate 7 is currently being scanlated by 2 other groups~ but that doesn't mean that ur group can't do the same too smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Anyone interested working in manga scan group? Empty Re: Anyone interested working in manga scan group?

Post by Treize 2011-02-12, 11:51

I don't really have much interest in Ouke no Monshou, but I'd be willing to help out for Gate 7 or possibly future projects that you decide to work on. I was an editor/proofreader at a different group for a little while, so I have some experience. The only problem would be that my free time is limited, so it could take a while for me to edit a whole chapter, especially for the longer monthly releases. I'm sure I could proofread in a day or two, though. ;)
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Country Flag : United States
For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-13, 00:43

@ALT: LOL~ Everyone is surprised. I'm actually surprised myself as well to have this idea. XD And I know Ouke no Monshou is THAT long. The thing is, I was working for a group that scanned that series, and only up to chapter 10, we stopped. So I feel like wrong to leave it there, especially since we've committed that we're gonna try our best to finish the series, despite that long way to go. XD So there I am. But what do you mean, thanks to mangaka's sister? And regarding Gate 7, yes, I know that now. Thinking to change the series to scan, but still thinking of which one would be best. Any suggestions? smile

@Treize: Wee, thanks! I'll see it if I still need proofreaders. I have contacted two persons already, and as starters, with the number or projects, I think it's good enough. smile I'm mostly in need of editors at the moment... And probably translators for future Japanese manga. I haven't decided yet, though.

Just a random thought. Have you guys ever heard of Sakura Hime Kaden, a manga by Arina Tanemura? I know few groups are scanlating it, but it takes quite long between the releases. Plus, the quality of chapters I saw at MangaFox aren't so good. I'm thinking about it...
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-13, 01:15

@Phio
Haha~ despite the unique choice~ i think it's really good that you're determined to finish what you've started smile

As for the info about the mangaka sister. The original mangaka actually passed away before the series was completed. The sister took up the series using the draft and whatever ideas noted down by the original mangaka. If you have the books with you, after a certain volume, you will notice that the art changed dramatically (although the little sister tried to draw it in the same way as the elder sister). It got better later on though. My Aunt happens to own a manga cafe~ that's what the publisher told her.

To be very frank. I am indeed a girl but I don't really touch shoujo manga ^^|| Don't really think that I'm able to give you any decent recommendations sweat However, if you want info on other genres, I can probably provide some recommendations smile As for translators, I can try to help out during my free time~ I can probably help you to do some clearning and remove the watermarks from time to time~ haha
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-14, 02:05

Ahh, I see. That is interesting. It is her own fault for making the series last so long! XD
Well, I'm open to any kind of genres, as long as it's not hentai. And if possible I don't want to work on love-between-same-gender mangas, please. ^^" I'm thinking to focus on these two mangas first, but it would be great if you can help as a translator later on when I find new series to work on! Meanwhile, I really need editors, hoho~ XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-15, 02:55

Hahaha~ you can be safe on the genres u don't want to do, since I don't read them either.

Em~ as for recommendations, personally, i like manga like Alive: Saishuu Shinkateki Shounen A new manga from the same mangaka just came out (Noragami) I was thinking of ordering the book once it's out~ maybe it can be a manga that you all might want to consider? If you want something more shoujo, Keishichou Tokuhanka 007 can be a good choice (I've the books, so translating it won't be a problem). My brain's not really working~ will add more to the list soon XD
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-16, 00:41

Mm, from the manga you mentioned, only Noragami which has not been scanned by any other groups. And it's relatively new, so I wonder if we can get the raws. XD Thanks, though, I'll keep that in mind.

Well, would you like to join us as a translator? I'm opening recruitment for translators to prepare ourselves for the upcoming projects. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-16, 02:44

Haha~ I'll try my best then smile By the way, I do have the raws for Noragami~ waiting for the book to be released though XD I really love the mangaka's art~ in fact he's one of my fav big smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-16, 02:54

Wow, really? Really you're gonna help us out with the project?? adore

Well, I'll mention that manga to the rest of the team members. But if they agree, you'll also work as the raw provider (scanner) and the translator. Would it be okay? XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-02-16, 03:15

Hahaha~ I'm not the one who uploaded the raws, hence if u all want to use it, i may have to find whoever uploaded it and ask for permission (think they took it from shounen jump). Hope that the manga will be released soon T_T
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-02-16, 03:17

Ahhh, I see. Okay then, that's okay. Gonna tell the others that.
If possible, could you sign up to the forum link provided on my first post? Muahaha~ Thanks a lot!! *hugs*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down