A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~

+7
kazaki03
Nonomino
phio_chan
Treize
Artesox
tiredEyes
Maruko
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~ Empty Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~

Post by Maruko 2011-02-17, 03:08

白夢の繭~Ricordando il passato~
Cocoon of White Dream ~Remembering the past~

June 8th 2011

Normal Edition 1,575円

Tracklist

01 Pitalacta ~陽月の舞~
02 Pantalea
03 幻想林
04 誰ガ為ノ世界
05 白夢の繭 ~Ricordando il passato~

※ First-press Edition will feature a Digi-pack

Last edited by Maruko on 2011-04-26, 04:20; edited 2 times in total
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~ Empty Re: Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~

Post by tiredEyes 2011-02-17, 23:38

Yeah thanks for setting up the thread! big smile There is a limited edition, it comes in a special....digipack? Whatever that is...aside from that there is no difference between limited and normal editions, so I'm going to snap up the limited one! big smile
(once it's listed on CDJapan, that is)
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~ Empty Re: Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~

Post by Maruko 2011-02-18, 00:18

Sorry for my question but... what exactly is a digipack? D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-02-18, 02:51

Digpack?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-02-18, 03:22

From what I read, it's nothing more than a sleeker case for the CD. Maybe there will be a DVD... in fact, if there is Pantalea's live version, why wouldn't they add the live performance in a DVD? D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-02-18, 12:14

Yeah, digipak is just different packaging for the CD other than the standard jewel case. I guess it looks a little better, but I wouldn't spend extra money on it. If that's the only difference, I'd go with the standard edition. I'm not going to pay possibly significantly more for a slightly better case for the CD. Japanese CDs are already expensive as it is.
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Country Flag : United States
For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-02-22, 20:15

ooohh I see...never knew what was a digipack...
From what I see, there's no price diff between the limited and normal edition either, I think the limited edition is just a "who grabs first" thing, so yeah, I'm waiting for CDJapan to list it, then I'm grabbing. Amazon has it already D:
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

cupcakes for our new friend. - phio69 for your contribution so far! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-03-04, 00:21

folks...I think CDJapan has a problem with FrontierWorks releases...I emailed them to ask about this CD's availability and they promised to search but never got back to me after that...D:
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-04, 00:23

I don't really get it, but it sounds bad. Does it mean that probably we won't be able to buy it at the release date or something? ^^"
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-03-04, 00:33

Well, this is not a real problem. We can buy it from Amazon, in any case.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-03-04, 20:59

hmm yes there is always amazon I guess...
though I do prefer CDJapan, I think shipping is cheaper and faster or something?
anyway I am going to Japan for my hols, so I'm thinking of buying the CD straight from there big smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-03-04, 21:08

Awesome! I was going to ask for your help to rip it for us and upload it here, LOL~ But that is selfish and I was kidding. smile

Enjoy your trip and the CD you're going to buy! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-03-05, 01:36

haha it's going to take me some time to get the CD if I buy it direct, because my trip is in the first week of May (and I think by then the rippers would be in full swing) and I can only rip it when I get back, which is the second week of May.

@Maruko: anyway I think I overreacted, there are other releases on the same day as Shikata's CD which haven't been listed as well. Tendency to overreact: check go
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-03-17, 05:26

Finally!!!

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=FFCT-9

Go and preorder it~
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-03-18, 00:15

Yay~~~
but my travel plans are scuttled sad
It's so depressing, every morning my newspaper has some devastating Japan quake picture splashed across the front...this is the first time I'm following the news so closely...really hope that the nuclear plant won't blow over...
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-03-18, 03:59

So that day did't change with all this...

I really want to pre-order it now.

I have money to do it, but... argh, I don't know really, I have to look again at prices and all : (

Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-03-18, 20:53

It appears that most of the release dates didn't change...I'm following Zektbach's Masinowa (which has the full version of Raison d'etre!), its release date is still stated as 23rd March (according to amazon). I think only the delivery will be delayed....according to CDJapan's website...

Actually you can just preorder it, CDJapan won't charge you until it is delivered, meaning you have until 26th April to think smile but honestly, I'm glad they aren't charging payment now, the Japanese yen is soaring like crazy...

EDIT: I just found out from CDJ's website that Zektbach's CD is postponed. Oh well....
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-04-05, 19:50

http://blog.animate.tv/FW_news/?itemid=9574

I am praying that this is not true.
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-05, 20:11

Oooh I hope too. >< Nearly two other months to wait...

Anyway, thanks for the info... é_è
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-06, 09:36

And it was just confirmed in her official web site
(And there was a massive response to fans in her Twitter)

http://shikata-akiko.com/

Ah : (

Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~ 1404676d1300898580t-cell-therapeutics-fatturati-ipotizzati-vol-ii-nooooo10
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-06, 15:44

@Artesox: Is that Bieber suffering the effects of adolescence? LOL

And about the moving of the release...sad. =(

Actually, there were three (of my favorite) artists who are going to release new stuff these months.

March: shemusic - Make Me Real (released)
April: Akiko Shikata - Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando Il Passato~ (moved U_U)
May: Owl City - All Things Bright and Beautiful

Oh well. I guess waiting isn't so bad. Or something...
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-04-08, 21:13

@Artesox: oh Luke Skywalker screaming "NOOOO"...that was LOL
I'm also following Mitose Noriko's Cotton II, which was supposed to be released on 27/4, and just like Shikata's Byakumu no Mayu, it got postponed to 08/06....
Oh well....all we can do is wait.....urgh....D:
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-09, 12:22

@tiredEyes: Oh so that was Luke Skywalker LOL.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here&#39;s a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-09, 14:00

Cotton 2!?

How did I didn't know that until now :O ?

I will be able to get it from CD-japan?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-04-10, 07:51

Hi guys!! I`m not dead, but I`m in London at the moment xD So I won`t be able to long in the Forum very often! I saw that Akiko`s Byakumu no Mayu has been posticipaded... so bad D: I think this is because of the earthquake...
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-10, 16:15

London! Of all place, Maruko! yukihime will be very envious of you. :3 Enjoy London, then!

Yeah, it is a shame, but we don't have many choice either. Let's just wait patiently. :3
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-04-13, 17:19

@Artesox: I think Mitose's official website didn't announce the album clearly, it was "hidden" together with a TEAM Entertainment Live or something like that...and CDJapan didn't send me my "newsmail" for Cotton 2 either D: But it is available from CDJapan, I think they called it Catan 2 or something smile
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-04-21, 20:42

Byakumu no Mayu ~Ricordando il passato~ FFCT-0009

O MY GOOOD. Even if it's very very small, this is the Cover Art for Byakumu no Mayu!! I found it in Frontier Works' site, for a bigger version we have to wait until the Akiko's official site post it!
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-21, 20:47

*gasp* Definitely beautiful. I love it so much! How could it be so awesome?! shock
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-22, 02:02

AWESOME-NESS ALBUM ARTWORK! >w< xDDDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by tiredEyes 2011-04-25, 01:47

http://strongwind2121.blog93.fc2.com/blog-entry-677.html

Big version of cover. Thanks Maruko for confirming this...I was wondering if it was fanart ahaha
tiredEyes
tiredEyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-04-25, 02:30

OH MY GOOOOOOOOOD. That person... CLAIR (Umineko Character xD)??? O____O Oh my god it's beautiful ç___ç
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-25, 03:49

OMG O__O From the smaller version.. I actually thought that Shikata san is the one who's lying there... but well~ got it wrong =X Nevertheless, it's soo pretty cry (touched)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-25, 23:48

Oh.
My.
Shikata.

Breathtaking.

PRICELESS.

xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:22

*faints* That cover is super awesome. Especially to see it bigger. I think it has some elements of Shikata-san, ohohoho~ :3

Thank you for the link~~~
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-26, 01:04

Just. Gorgeous. adore

Thanks!
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-26, 01:37

:stares at cover:

:head explodes:

Thank you for sharing this! Ahh, now I'm somehow even more excited for this than I already was.

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-26, 02:20

I would buy/make a poster of that cover ;-;
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-04-26, 04:20

First post edited ^^
Can someone romanize the titles?
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-04-26, 11:16

Ignore. I posted twice, and apparently you can't delete your own posts here. =/

Last edited by Treize on 2011-04-26, 11:28; edited 1 time in total
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-04-26, 11:18

Artesox wrote:I would buy/make a poster of that cover ;-;
That would be more possible with a bigger version of the cover!
http://a1.twimg.com/profile_background_images/238490644/byakumu0415.2.jpg

Where's LOST CHILDREN? It didn't fit with the theme, but it's so awesome that they should have included it regardless. sad I'm wondering if all the songs are going to be slower songs now. Either way, I can't wait to see what the new songs sound like. I do hope that there's a little more variety provided with the new songs, though.

Last edited by Treize on 2011-04-26, 11:24; edited 1 time in total
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-26, 11:21

I'm going to make a poster of it ;-;
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 13:58

Thanks Maruko ^^

Maruko wrote:
白夢の繭~Ricordando il passato~
Cocoon of White Dream ~Remembering the past~

June 8th 2011

Normal Edition 1,575円

Tracklist

01 Pitalacta ~陽月の舞~
02 Pantalea
03 幻想林
04 誰ガ為ノ世界
05 白夢の繭 ~Ricordando il passato~

※ First-press Edition will feature a Digi-pack

I can try to give the romanized titles.. but they might be off depending on the reading Shikata san chose to use.

1. Pitalacta ~Yougetsu no mai~ (Dance in the month of the sun... I believe Yougetsu is the 10th month on the Lunar Calander. I have no idea what Pitalacta means~ =X)

2. Pantalea

3. Gensou rin (Fantasy Forest)

4. Dare ga tame no sekai (The world that is for whom)

5. Byakumu no mayu ~Ricordando il passato~
(Cocoon of White Dreams ~ Remembering the past~)

Some additional infomation:
The theme of the CD is "forest". The 5 songs each represents a story related to the forest. "Pantalea" with Japanese Lyrics will be recorded in this album.
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-27, 00:40

THE BEAUTY. T_T
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-27, 04:44

Eh, ok, japanese question...

Isn't the word for Forest, Mori?
Which word is forest on the third track?
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-27, 05:05

幻想: Gensou -> Fantasy/illusions
林: Rin/Hayashi -> Forest, Woods, thickets etc.

森: Mori -> Strictly forest.

The general difference between "rin" and "mori" is that, mori is bigger than rin (but both can be translated into 'forest')

Additionally, to confuse Artesox more (XP), there's a word call 森林 (Shinrin)~ but it just means a deep forest.

Hope that helps smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-04-27, 05:15

Kinda like Woodlands, Forest, Jungle, Woods, Grove, and Bush :O
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-27, 17:36

Yup, I got confused with Hayashi(林) and Mori(森) before.
Just like Ishi(石) and Iwa(岩), meaning Stone and Rock respectively.
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Spinel 2011-04-29, 05:46

*A*

THE COVER. IT IS BIG *A*

I wondered if those are made by Arcadia? (Akiko Shikata's most favorite artist, I think)

I am utterly curious for the 3rd and 4th song, as I've never hear anything about it XD
Spinel
Spinel

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 So you enjoy your stay here. ^^ - freija93

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-04-29, 19:33

Arcadia? Never hear of that before. Could you tell me a little? xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next