A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's play Mafia!

+7
svetyalana
Kyoki
hikaru miaka
phio_chan
-ALT-
yukihime03
Ellie_T
11 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Let's play Mafia!  - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's play Mafia!

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-21, 05:47

Oki doki. Let's get this game started! The fourth game will now start! Teehee~

For this game there will be:
2 Mafiosi
2 Townies
1 Cop
1 Doctor
1 Serial Killer

I just completed sending out the PM's. ^.^

And as always, no posting here for 48 hours. Hmm... I think that is everything.

GOOD LUCK!!!! big smile

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : United States
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

http://kyoki-33.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-23, 05:37

As the morning first rays of sunlight come over the horizon a horrible scene is displayed for all the town to see. Two murders had taken place one by the Mafiosi, the other by a recent Serial Killer who had made this town their new hunting ground. The first victim, yukihime03 was killed by the serial killer while she was out taking a walk while the Mafiosi killed poor ALT who was just minding her own business when the Mafiosi came along. Ah, who could have given these two young ladies such a cruel fate?

Now it is up to the towns people to figure out who could do such horrible actions!

The Day cycles starts now! Teehee!

Good luck!!!!

((((That was totally fun to type. Teehee. It almost sounded like the back of a murder mystery book.))):P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You're one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here's a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-23, 13:10

(bump)
Someone.... avenge for our death... how can they kill the both of us... (well, yuki chan, we died together. That shows that we're indeed good friends. Hahaha)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-23, 14:21

Oh no...Yuki-san (jeez, you just can't catch a break, huh?) actually WAS killed. I wish I'd made that bet...Sorry Yuki-san, Alt-san. T_T

But I promise I will see you two avenged, just like before! Neither gangster not serial killer will escape the blade of justice canny

As for a vote...I have nothing to say just yet. We'll see...
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-05-23, 16:53

I think it was phio_chan, but I'm not quite sure yet. Are you the murderer, phio-chan? choler
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

For helping to create this place to be more like home. - phio69

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-23, 22:30

If anyone kills me the next turn, the game would be very disadvantaging for the town side. Trust me.

...Oh, wait. Even now, it's already disadvantaging towards the town. =___=

So, it's yuki and Noe-chan's death, eh? Dang you, SK and mafiosi. Let's see then. From what's left, there are four people, and I'm pretty sure that the Mafiosi is still completed. (Well, of course, why would the Mafiosi killed themselves?) I can't really tell who's the culprit at the moment...

Maybe it's you, Treize? Suddenly pointing finger like that? *stares at Treize* Or maybe Zeltrax? I have this weird feeling towards these guys who play with us.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-23, 23:16

*haunting the thread*

YOU. YOU. YOU.
Whoever YOU are, serial killer... I will make sure YOU will suffer... YOU will wish YOU can die. YOU will wish YOU can go to hell instead.

*stabbing the voodoo doll*

Justice will prevail. You'll be avenged.

*fade to the background*
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeltrax 2011-05-24, 00:44

First time playing this on this forum,
but we don't know our roles..?
Zeltrax
Zeltrax

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-24, 01:03

Nooo Yuki! ALT! T^T

I wonder if it's possible that Yuki was a mafioso or that ALT was the serial killer... o.o

As usual, I don't know who to choose for the moment...
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-24, 01:09

Zeltrax wrote:First time playing this on this forum,

Didn't receive a PM from Kyoki about your role? O.o Sorry if it's somehow different from MH, we don't have too many participants here. XD

Sooo, anything to say, guys? Me, I can only say that I'm with the town, and it's 100000% right. Don't doubt it.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeltrax 2011-05-24, 01:22

Surrender yerself mafias! look down

I'm a townie for sure laugh
Zeltrax
Zeltrax

So you may be as awesome as a dragon. - phio_chan A cake to welcome you! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-24, 01:31

Really? *stares at Zeltrax, suspicious*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-24, 04:59

Zeltrax wrote:First time playing this on this forum,

Ah! I'm so sorry! I could have sworn I sent them all out. I'll send it to you right away. Sorry for the inconvience . ^.^
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-24, 11:37

phio_chan wrote:Sooo, anything to say, guys? Me, I can only say that I'm with the town, and it's 100000% right. Don't doubt it.

For some reason...you saying that, Phio-chan...only makes me doubt you more sweat

And actually, you had said before that you wanted to kill Yuki-san again, didn't you? It seems like something you would definitely do. I'm sorry, but I think you're one of the murderers, Phio-chan!
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-05-24, 11:49

We've got two. Now when everyone else agrees, we can start the lynching. smile
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-25, 01:29

Ellie_T wrote:And actually, you had said before that you wanted to kill Yuki-san again, didn't you? It seems like something you would definitely do. I'm sorry, but I think you're one of the murderers, Phio-chan!

Heh, I guess the Mafia this time is clever, putting me in such situation.

Well, if you kill me, the town would suffer. I'm guessing that once I'm dead, the game would end. There are only four of us left. Let's take for the worst case that both yuki and Noe-chan are townies, then the game would end right away if I'm dead. Your only hope would be that one of them is the Mafia, but you will still have to worry about one Mafia left and one SK.

Look, if you guys keep me alive, there is a very big chance that the town would win. Or, in worst case, it would be a draw. That much I'm sure. Don't you wanna have some fun with this game a while longer? Keeping me alive is the way to do it. :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-25, 02:40

Ellie_T wrote:For some reason...you saying that, Phio-chan...only makes me doubt you more sweat

And actually, you had said before that you wanted to kill Yuki-san again, didn't you? It seems like something you would definitely do. I'm sorry, but I think you're one of the murderers, Phio-chan!

I can't agree more with you Ellie! It is so weird and suspicious... As if Phio is trying too much, or maybe she makes it on purpose to make us feel bad once we discover she's in fact a townie or something like that...?
Sorry Phio... é__è I vote against you.
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-25, 02:45

*scratches head*

Okay then, whatever you guys want. But that is the truest fact I've ever said this whole game. >__<
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-27, 04:30

Hehe, this game is becoming rather interesting. I wonder who will be picked to lynch.

It seems to be pretty heated between Phio-chan and Zeltrax! I wonder who will be chosen!

It's been four days, one more day to go! Teehee!

Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-28, 16:05

Where are the others? O.o
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-29, 01:10

(float...)

Bump!

Everyone is gone... if no one's going to vote... I'll just catch someone to avenge for yuki chan's and my death...

(...float)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-29, 01:15

Geez, where is everyone? It's gonna be the voting round soon enough.

Guess I'll just start with the vote. Sorry, Treize, no offense but I picked you.
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-30, 07:50

Actually, we've already passed the time limit for the cycle smile
Well, since Mod-sama hasn't said anything, I'll just go ahead and confirm my vote ^_^

Ellie's vote: phio_chan (Forgive me, Phio-chan!)
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-30, 08:50

I vote Phio too, sorry Phiooo. ToT
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-30, 09:00

Ahaha, sorry for not posting anything soon. For most of yesterday I couldn't get on and earlier I was feeling like crap. But atlas!

So 3 votes for Phio-chan and 1 for Treize.

Ahh, poor Phio-chan was lynched... and she wasn't doing anything bad at all. sad

And if I am doing this right the way... I believe the Mafiosi have won since in the Night cycle there are only two Townies left and thus would immediately put them in the lead. Unless the Mafiosi killed one of their own to throw us all off like was mentioned before (which I think is a very wonderful tactic that I will have to keep in mind for the future) and thus be a pointless two days of waiting.

Good job for the Mafiosi for winning! I shall now declare what everyones roles were! Teehe, it's gonna be quite a shocker... maybe.... :P

Phio-chan - Cop
Nonomino - Mafiosi
Ellie_T - Mafiosi
yukihime03 - Doctor
Trize - Townie
Zeltrax - Townie
-ALT- - SK

Ahh... that was rather fun. Sorry for that delay yesterday. ^.^;;;; That was a lot of fun though. I would so love to do it again sometime. I bet I would do better then since I was really nervous this time. LOL!
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi happy birthday, Kyoki-chan! - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T For being dedicated to ASH! - freija93 You&#39;re one of the best. ^^ - freija93 Here&#39;s a dualithnode crystal from Kazaki-Reyvateil desu. xD - kazaki03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-30, 22:39

I TOLD YAAAAA ALLLLLL~~~~~~~~~

Heh, darn you, Nono-chan and Ellie-chan. XD If only you guys hadn't voted against me, I would be able to at least help the town to win again. Since I have known that yuki is the doctor, I could narrow my suspicion with only one more turn. But you guys got me. ;)

Yay, this is fun! C'mon, play again, play again! ^___^
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-30, 23:12

What?? ALT-dono??
HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU. HOW DARE YOU!!

what?
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-30, 23:35

Ya, ya, she got herself killed as well, so I supposed she had paid for her actions. :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-05-31, 03:08

But STILL.
I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS!!!

*steam coming out from ears and nose*

CHARGE!!!
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-05-31, 04:10

We won! Crime pays, my dears~ :evil laugh:

...Sorry again, Alt-san, Phio-chan! ^_^;

Well, usual question here: Anybody want to Mod the next game? This includes people who've done so previously!

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-05-31, 07:12

I think it would be better if we didn't have the serial killer next round. It ended too quickly by killing two people off the bat. Does anyone else agree?
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-31, 13:37

Well, Yuki chan~ It wasn't intentional.

Since I had no idea who to lynch, I asked my little sis "Which name sounded like a good person? I needa kill someone, since I'm the baddie this time" and she picked yours... ^^|| (Although I did tell her -> Yuki chan was killed everytime).
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-05-31, 13:38

LMAO!!!! That is awesome that you asked your sister. :P

Though... when I picked the roles I let my cat smack around a dice. >.>
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-06-01, 02:38

wahaha~ so Allie chan assigned our roles~ XD

Aww~ Yuki chan~ forgive me ya (it was really a coincidence) =X
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-06-01, 02:52

I still cannot ACCEPT that excuse!
You still have the choice! But why, oh why! scorn
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-06-01, 04:56

Poor Yuki, I couldn't help but laugh when I saw she got killed! big smile

And yay, Ellie and I made the right choices! We won!

As usual, I'm in for the next game. I think I will volunteer to become the mod the game after, but not know, I don't feel like it...
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-01, 05:15

I'm totally in for the next game as well. big smile Though I think I am gonna take a break from modding this time. :P
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-06-02, 00:19

Treize wrote:I think it would be better if we didn't have the serial killer next round. It ended too quickly by killing two people off the bat. Does anyone else agree?

I agree with this! Since we have too few players, we shouldn't have too many killers or the game would end this fast. :O

Sooo, I'm in for the next game, but I can't be the mod. Anyone willing to do it? Go Nono-chan! big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Treize 2011-06-02, 00:39

I don't mind being the mod. I'll do it if no one else wants to.
Treize
Treize
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-06-02, 02:41

Somehow I have the feeling if i play as one of the players again, I'll just got killed again.

..........................................................................................................................
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-02, 11:09

You know... now that I think about it... I think I've been killed every time I've played as a normal player. O.o
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-06-02, 15:03

Kyoki!!! *hugs* very sad
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyoki 2011-06-02, 15:16

Yuki-chan!!!!! *hugs back* cry
Kyoki
Kyoki
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-06-03, 15:15

Aw, I wanna join in too! cry :hugs everyone within reaching distance:

Sorry I haven't been here for a while...Work has been hell these days...>_<
I'll update the first post with our results right away.

So we have two people who'd like to moderate game #5, Treize-san and Yuki-san (if I'm interpreting Yuki-san's comment correctly ^_^...or is that you don't want to play anymore?). Treize-san volunteered first, but... I'll let you guys work it out. Yay for delegating responsibility!
And we have Mino-chan as a possibility for the sixth game.

Alt-san, I already put you on the list for the next game, but I suppose that was presumptuous ^_^; Will you be playing again?

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-06-03, 17:48

I think I gonna give "myself" (read:all the people here) a chance to play as one of the players again...
If I got killed again... If I got KILLED again... I'm sorry Ellie-san but I might raze the town. ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum