A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let's play Mafia!

+7
svetyalana
Kyoki
hikaru miaka
phio_chan
-ALT-
yukihime03
Ellie_T
11 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Let's play Mafia!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's play Mafia!

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-22, 04:48

As the sun rises and a new Day dawns, the sleepy little town of Ashville makes a horrifying discovery; Kyoki has been murdered! Not only that, but there are signs showing a different murder attempt was made the previous night as well. The town comes together in the main hall, hungry for revenge.

This Day cycle will be over in five days, or when a majority decision is reached on either who to lynch, or to not lynch anyone. Happy hunting, everyone~
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : United States
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-23, 00:02

It's Kyoki?! >.< Awww~~

Well, let's see now. I'm kinda confused where to start. Anyone would like to share ideas?
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-23, 00:23

Kyoki T_______T

My guess will be that... either the serial killer or the two Mafiosi are not at work, since only one person was being murdered.

Out of the 6 people left, we probably have 50% chance of succesfully killing the bad people... (Unless kyoki was one of the baddie who was murdered by another baddie)...

Let's try to sieve out the baddies...

Maybe each of us can name a person here... and that person can try to clear his/her name?

Nono-chan~ were you out in the dark during the night cycle? just out
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-23, 03:12

Oh nooo Kyoki! cry

-ALT- wrote:Out of the 6 people left, we probably have 50% chance of succesfully killing the bad people... (Unless kyoki was one of the baddie who was murdered by another baddie)...
You're right!
I wonder about Kyoki... I hope she was one of the baddies, I would feel more safe.

-ALT- wrote:Nono-chan~ were you out in the dark during the night cycle?

Nope... and what about you by the way? *suspicious* what?
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-23, 20:32

-ALT- wrote:My guess will be that... either the serial killer or the two Mafiosi are not at work, since only one person was being murdered.

In this game, we have Mafiosi and SK, right? But we also have doctor. In each night cycle, it means two players must die, right? If there is only one player dead, it means that the doctor did his/her/their job well. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You&#39;re totally the greatest admin ever!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-23, 21:43

Kyoki...
In this game, we have Mafiosi and SK, right? But we also have doctor. In each night cycle, it means two players must die, right? If there is only one player dead, it means that the doctor did his/her/their job well.
Yeah... Doctor's done really good job... But who killed Kyoki?
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-24, 00:33

Nonomino wrote:Nope... and what about you by the way? *suspicious* what?

Hahahah~ i was helping mama and papa to cook dinner at home~ big smile

As for the doctor~ there's also a possibility that she protected one of the innocent (what if she protected the baddie instead O_O)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 &#39;Cause you&#39;re the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-24, 16:54

Give a name already guys... I'll pick randomly... Hmm~
Hikaru miaka? XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-24, 20:57

I don't know who to choose...

The last time Hikaru Miaka came was the day it started (she must have received a mail telling she had the pm from Ellie and so she came to read it), so maybe she killed someone and never came back to make it looks like she didn't care anymore about the game, and so... aaaah I don't know. angry

Oh well. I choose Hikaru Miaka too.
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you&#39;re a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-24, 23:04

-ALT- wrote:As for the doctor~ there's also a possibility that she protected one of the innocent (what if she protected the baddie instead O_O)

Yeah, but that way two players must be dead, right?

Wah, so we must pick randomly? It wouldn't be fair to choose without defense speech from he/she we accused, haha~ So, hikaru miaka, anything you would like to say?

Let's nominate another name, though. I don't know why, but I really love to nominate yuki. She just has the heart and skill of a serial killer, to be precise. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-25, 01:30

Nonomino wrote:I don't know who to choose...

The last time Hikaru Miaka came was the day it started (she must have received a mail telling she had the pm from Ellie and so she came to read it), so maybe she killed someone and never came back to make it looks like she didn't care anymore about the game, and so... aaaah I don't know. angry

Oh well. I choose Hikaru Miaka too.

Maybe she was busy with other things and didn't logon at all~ if that's the case, she might not be the baddie since she was not around to participate in the killing...
But that's just guessing... Miaka chan~ it's your turn to enlighten us on it XD

freija93 wrote:
-ALT- wrote:As for the doctor~ there's also a possibility that she protected one of the innocent (what if she protected the baddie instead O_O)

Yeah, but that way two players must be dead, right?

Em~ i think there are many possibilities (especially there are many different roles). Maybe the serial killer wanted to kill a baddie but the baddie was protected by the doctor. So only the target of that two mafia baddie died >__< Oki, i shall not read too much into things... the number of possibilities can be countless... haha

freija93 wrote: Let's nominate another name, though. I don't know why, but I really love to nominate yuki. She just has the heart and skill of a serial killer, to be precise. big smile

Ah~ Yuki chan may cry again if she sees that~ =X
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-25, 06:44

I don't know... No clues...
I think the fortune'll say the name
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You&#39;re so sweet~! - Ellie_T We&#39;re the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-25, 10:02

Just popping in to remind everyone that you have until Tuesday to reach a decision. ^_^

If you guys want my advice, I'd recommend not wracking your brains trying to puzzle out who the killers are just yet. After all, you have no real clues to go on; blind accusation is the whole point of this game~
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-25, 10:23

freija93 wrote:Let's nominate another name, though. I don't know why, but I really love to nominate yuki. She just has the heart and skill of a serial killer, to be precise. big smile

Huh.
Ha. ha. ha. *expressionlessly*

After the last time, I know now that crying is useless so I change my tactic now.

Do what you want but know this, you'll just regret it again.
*spreading black aura*
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don&#39;t you ;) - -ALT- It&#39;s orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can&#39;t send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-25, 11:04

:stern face: Now guys, voting based on personal prejudice, while not disallowed, is something I frown upon. Don't bully Yuki-san again! It's not right to accuse her just because she is a serial-killer like person in real life! ...If you want to accuse her for something like, say, having a serial killer-like avatar, though, I have no problem with that.

Hmmm? Unbiased mediation? What's that?
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award
Enjoy this new home, hopefully. - phio69 Now I know you are a kind person. Thank you! ^^ - phio69 Because I wanted to give you something! :) - Nonomino You are NOT not worthy. ^^ - freija93 Lots of love for you~ - frejia93 You&#39;re so awesome!!! &lt;3 - Kyoki Congrats for becoming a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino A memento of times past~ - Ellie_T Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for the best Mafia admin~ - svetyalana For inspiration and the snow hymmnos idea, thank you. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-25, 17:28

*sigh*
Well, how to say it? ==a
I had not log in for 2-3 weeks, and I've just read my role for about... 1 minute ago?

I mean...
Come on, guys (and girls)...
I'm really surprised when Yuki-san suddenly said that I was am suspected as the mafia, wolf, or whatever you want to call it... ==a
I am innocent! << No point to say it here, but oh well... *rolling eyes*
And here I thought I would be the one who point her finger at someone else... =w=

I still don't have any idea about who is the culprit, so I choose no lynch. I thought that in the first day, we can't really suspect someone except random choice... :/
Fair enough?

EDIT :
I will choose someone suspicious, but later...
Pick a random name is just... not my way...
At least it's better than hanging the innocent ones randomly.
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

http://orenjichan.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-25, 22:14

Ellie_T wrote:Don't bully Yuki-san again!

At first I was happy to see that line but then...

Ellie_T wrote:It's not right to accuse her just because she is a serial-killer like person in real life!

Geez~ I don't even look like a serial killer, for real!

Ellie_T wrote:...If you want to accuse her for something like, say, having a serial killer-like avatar, though, I have no problem with that.

Even though Saitou-san can kill mercilessly but he's waaay too cute in my avatar. My avatar is always cute. Like me. look down So, even if someone want to accuse me because of my avatar, I will only respond by raising my eyebrow. confused

Anyway, I'll stick with hikaru miaka. No matter what she says. XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:38

@yukihime and Moderator-sama: Now THAT is exactly why I choose her. Not personal issues, but because she's just too fun to use as a sacrifice in things like this. XD

@hikaru miaka: But in each turn we must decide on who to kill. That's how the game goes. go

Well, I suppose it's hard to determine anything by this first turn, so let's just pick a name and hope that it's not gonna be bad for us...

Okay, I'll have mercy on you, yuki. XD But I can't pick hikaru miaka as well since she's just logged on and must be pretty confused about this... I forgot to check when was the last time she visit so we can guess if she was the killer or Mafiosi or not. XD

Argh, and the voting will end tomorrow~ >.>

Well, no offense, hikaru miaka, but guess I'll choose you as well. :P
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 00:51

yukihime03 wrote: Anyway, I'll stick with hikaru miaka. No matter what she says. XD

Arara~ Yuki chan's bullying others now~ Have mercy on her will ya~? cry

freija93 wrote:

@hikaru miaka: But in each turn we must decide on who to kill. That's how the game goes. go

Well, I suppose it's hard to determine anything by this first turn, so let's just pick a name and hope that it's not gonna be bad for us...

Yea~ I guess it's like trying our luck, so no ill feelings ya smile

Since yuki chan's bullying miaka chan~ I'll choose yuki chan this time round!
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 00:55

LOL at how you choose her. big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-26, 01:02

I forgot to check when was the last time she visit so we can guess if she was the killer or Mafiosi or not. XD

I took a look yesterday and as I said, the last time she logged on was the day Ellie sent the PMs.matrix And the way Hikaru spoke in her last post seems suspicious to me, so I still choose her! big smile
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 01:12

Yuki chan~ I've no personal prejudice against you~ so don't start a all out revenge against me ya =X

freija93 wrote:LOL at how you choose her. big smile

Hahahah~ Yea, I chose Yuki chan because of that one sentence XD Well~ that's kinda mean of me =X
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 01:14

Ah, well, this game is about being meany to each other, so don't worry too much. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-26, 01:21

Wow! We usually don't start seeing this much bloodlust until the third cycle! I'm impressed! h^_^h
I thought for sure you guys would go with a No Lynch the first Day around. I guess the ladies here are more dangerous than they seem.

...Aha, I'm joking. Mostly.

One day left~

Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 01:24

Eh, we can choose No Lynch? O.o
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 01:28

hahahaha~ Lady moderator is impressed by our 'evil' deeds of pushing someone to be lynched.

Well, the ideal scenario will be that the serial killer wants to kill the mafia team, and the mafia team's target is the serial killer ... that'll leave all innocents free of trouble... that's really idealistic ya sweat
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Ellie_T 2011-04-26, 01:30

to Phio-chan: Yup! It was in the rules. Although it was just one sentence smushed in there, so I don't blame you for not seeing it; I should have made it more obvious. My bad! ^_^;

to Alt-san: Awww, I think your naive idealism is endearing! :hugs:
Ellie_T
Ellie_T
Silver Member
Silver Member

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 01:31

Yup~ we can choose No Lynch... i think the problem will be that currently there are 6 of us left. Considering the Kyoki might not be a baddie, we have 50% chance of getting it right. However, if we get it wrong, means 2 innocents and 3 baddies left. Get it right and there'll be 3 innocents and 2 baddies.

Ah... my head hurts +_+||

*hugs Ellie chan*
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-26, 01:34

Ah, I see. No, it's not your fault, Moderator-sama! You've done well. smile
I think if we choose no lynch, the game would last too long and we'll keep on wondering who to kill and in return choosing no lynch again. I guess I'm the type to take on everything. XD

But my vote will stay as it is. Sorry, hikaru-chan. No offense, right? LOL~ big smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 02:31

-ALT- wrote:Yuki chan~ I've no personal prejudice against you~ so don't start a all out revenge against me ya =X

freija93 wrote:LOL at how you choose her. big smile

Hahahah~ Yea, I chose Yuki chan because of that one sentence XD Well~ that's kinda mean of me =X

Hmph. "revenge" is my middle name. be careful. look down

Well, since we can only pick randomly and hope it's the baddie, I can only pick one and stay true to my choice. It's important to keep your principle. XD Since I already pick miaka, I can do nothing but staying true to my choice. That's why I said, no matter what she says, I'll still pick her. No bad feeling. I told her face-to-face anyway. She didn't seem to mind that much. (I can be wrong, but that's how I read her expression.. XD)
Maybe my sentence is mean but well... ask phio-chan. Almost all of my words are mean. I'm a meanie anyway. I like to be sarcastic. XD
I will not get bored to say this: if you pick me, ALT-dono, you'll regret it.
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 03:27

Y....Yuki chan's threatening me very sad

very sad

very sad

I do have a choice in mind, but that's just based on my instinct. The idea that we might be lynching an innocent really made me withheld my initiative judgment...

cry

I shall withdraw my vote from yuki chan, not because of the heartbreaking declaration of revenge~ I shall go with my initial choice then~

Nono-chan sad (sorry T__T)
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 03:41

-ALT- wrote:Y....Yuki chan's threatening me very sad

very sad

very sad

I do have a choice in mind, but that's just based on my instinct. The idea that we might be lynching an innocent really made me withheld my initiative judgment...

cry

I shall withdraw my vote from yuki chan, not because of the heartbreaking declaration of revenge~ I shall go with my initial choice then~

Nono-chan sad (sorry T__T)

ALT-chan, please, don't cry sad
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 03:44

freija93 wrote:Ah, I see. No, it's not your fault, Moderator-sama! You've done well. smile
I think if we choose no lynch, the game would last too long and we'll keep on wondering who to kill and in return choosing no lynch again. I guess I'm the type to take on everything. XD
You're right... We'll play the eternal Mafia game XD

yukihime03 wrote:
Hmph. "revenge" is my middle name. be careful. look down
I'm afraid of yukihime too very sad
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 03:49

*hugs Lana-chan*

Let's try to stay close to each other so that when yuki chan starts her revenge, we'll have more manpower to deter cool
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 03:54

We'll use our special magic attack!! smile
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 13:46

-ALT- wrote:Y....Yuki chan's threatening me very sad

very sad

very sad

I wasn't threatening. I just gave a little warning. XD

svetyalana wrote:We'll use our special magic attack!! smile

I also have my own powerful magic you know... ALT-dono already tasted my beautiful yet deadly snowstorm, right ALT-dono? big smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 14:02

She accidentally buried me in her snowstorm while she was trying to attack the enemies cry In the end, I had to dug my way out from the layers of snow cold
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-26, 17:04

Now, I am rolling my eyes, lol...
Fine, just choose me and lynch me. It will be the easiest way to proof that I AM innocent... big smile
Anyway, just in case...

Nonomino wrote:
I forgot to check when was the last time she visit so we can guess if she was the killer or Mafiosi or not. XD

I took a look yesterday and as I said, the last time she logged on was the day Ellie sent the PMs.matrix And the way Hikaru spoke in her last post seems suspicious to me, so I still choose her! big smile

Geez... Do you even read my post?
hikaru miaka wrote:I had not log in for 2-3 weeks, and I've just read my role for about... 1 minute ago?

Anyway, Nonomino seems to be very excited... in voting me...
It's hard to guess who is the killer at the first night, yet she seems so confident about me being the culprit.
CMIIW, but I smell something fishy about her act...
Okay, that's my last will, I'm ready to be lynched anytime~ big smile

@ Freija : CMIIW, but I thought we don't really have to vote every phase. There are some cases where we can delay our vote to another phase...

( I'm sure to be lynched today, so good-bye everyone~ x3 )
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

I think it has orange on it. - yukihime03 Who knows, maybe you like chocolate. - freija93 Make me a potion! :D - freija93

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 17:16

hikaru miaka wrote: I'm sure to be lynched today, so good-bye everyone~ x3

Miaka chan T___T I'll stand by your innocence. Try to convince others to withdraw their vote on ya? T__T

Anyway~ based on what I've tally (might be wrong)

Currently - 3 votes for Miaka chan and 2 votes for Nono chan?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 17:42

Who votes for Miaka and who votes for Nono-chan?
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-04-26, 17:44

Miaka chan - Phio chan, yuki chan and nono chan
Nono chan - Me and Miaka chan?
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 17:51

Wow~ Miaka will sure win "the lottery" this time.
XDD

Well, if she proves to be innocent.. I won't really have any regret. :P
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-26, 18:34

yukihime03 wrote:Wow~ Miaka will sure win "the lottery" this time.
XDD

Well, if she proves to be innocent.. I won't really have any regret. :P

So you will be satisfied when I am lynched, even if I'm innocent? O_o
Hidoiii... TAT
orz
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 19:12

yukihime03 wrote:I'm a meanie anyway. I like to be sarcastic. XD

Well, I already said that I'm mean right? Every town need mean people. *smile sweetly*
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-26, 19:16

Congratulation, you've reached the evil-like meanie... ;A;
*sigh*

Anyway, I'm going to be lynched today, right? Any last word? big smile
... Wait, is it just me or things are (somehow)... switched?
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-26, 19:25

Hey, aren't you the one who should give us the last words?
or maybe you have a last will? Maybe you want to give all of your money to me? I will happily accept the inheritance... big smile
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-04-26, 19:44

hikaru miaka wrote:Geez... Do you even read my post?
hikaru miaka wrote:I had not log in for 2-3 weeks, and I've just read my role for about... 1 minute ago?

I did read, but I trust what the forum "says" more. big smile And, well, in this game, no mercy!

... hey, two votes against me? ToT Huh, I guess, no mercy, yeah. XD
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 19:59

-ALT- wrote:She accidentally buried me in her snowstorm while she was trying to attack the enemies cry In the end, I had to dug my way out from the layers of snow cold
She's our snow Queen!! cold
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-26, 20:05

Nonomino wrote:
hikaru miaka wrote:Geez... Do you even read my post?

I did read, but I trust what the forum "says" more. big smile And, well, in this game, no mercy!

... hey, two votes against me? ToT Huh, I guess, no mercy, yeah. XD

Nonomino is right! It's not our fault that you were the last, who saw your own role big smile

Or... cry maybe, it's a trick to fool us? very sad
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by hikaru miaka 2011-04-26, 20:11

You can think whatever you want, lol xD

I have no intention to convince you, I'm too tired already... smile
*sigh* It is nice to be young... *cough*
hikaru miaka
hikaru miaka

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum