A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you writing poems?

4 posters

Go down

Are you writing poems? Empty Are you writing poems?

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-18, 04:34

Are you writing poems? Or even lyriks for your own songs? Or have you ever tried to do this?

Personally, I'm writing some short poems, but in russian. Now I'm trying to write some in English. So when I'll write one, I'll surely post it for your critics ^^
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Are you writing poems? Empty Re: Are you writing poems?

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-18, 04:50

Yeah, sometimes I write poems in English... Well, it can't be helped, if you take a literature major you gotta be able to do it. ^^" But this far, I haven't managed to write any good poems... I posted them in my livejournal and tumblr, I think.
I never try to write poems in my own language though... Somehow I think it will be horrible. :P
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Country Flag : Indonesia
A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

http://yukihime03.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-18, 04:57

Why horrible? You must begin with something!
And now imagine you in two years time: you were searching for something in your room and suddenly you find your old poem. You read it and feel so nostalgic... And a smile appears on your face... For this feelings I think it is worthless! So you should try! And I'll try to write in English!
Let's try together ^.^

And about what they are?

My were about love, nature and my own personality, my feelings...
svetyalana
svetyalana

Welcome! ^-^ - yukihime03 I thought it matched you? :P - freija93 I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana As cute as this! :3 - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 03:06

I wrote poems when I was on junior high school. Then for a while when I was on senior high, but then I was somehow busy that I had forgotten to write it again. Now it's a little hard for me to start again as I feel like, confused, how I did it like before. Weird me. XDD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-19, 03:20

svetyalana wrote:Why horrible? You must begin with something!
And now imagine you in two years time: you were searching for something in your room and suddenly you find your old poem. You read it and feel so nostalgic... And a smile appears on your face... For this feelings I think it is worthless! So you should try! And I'll try to write in English!
Let's try together ^.^

And about what they are?

My were about love, nature and my own personality, my feelings...

Well, you don't know Indonesian language... Gee~ If I try to write anything in Indonesian, whether if it's a poem or a story, somehow I won't be able to say my point.. I'll just write the same thing over and over and over again... Indonesian language is that difficult. Ask phio-chan. XD
I never write my poems on a paper.. I always write them in my blog. So, I will always be able to see them...
Mostly, they are about feelings, philosophical things, love... Maybe I'll post them later.. ^-^
Oh btw, it should be "mine were about" not "my were about".. ^-^

freija93 wrote:I wrote poems when I was on junior high school. Then for a while when I was on senior high, but then I was somehow busy that I had forgotten to write it again. Now it's a little hard for me to start again as I feel like, confused, how I did it like before. Weird me. XDD

I think I've ever seen you write a poem in the class, but I can't remember what it is about...
And yeah, you're weird. XD
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

A welcome gift. :3 - freija93 I know you love it. - freija93 You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You love chocolate don't you ;) - -ALT- It's orange flavor, I think... - hikaru miaka Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana I hope you enjoy your stay here. :) - kazaki03 for our snow princess ^^ - svetyalana So snowy~ - phio_chan Happy birthday! - phio_chan Because I can't send you one in real life. XD - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-04-19, 03:23

yukihime03 wrote:I think I've ever seen you write a poem in the class, but I can't remember what it is about...
And yeah, you're weird. XD

Neither can I.
...Thank you. Especially for being a friend of a weird person. It means you're more or less weird as well. *sings*
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by yukihime03 2011-04-19, 03:25

Well, I won't deny that. I'm really an enigmatic person after all... XDD That's the benefit of being a Gemini... ^-^
yukihime03
yukihime03
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-04-19, 20:24

yukihime03 wrote:
I never write my poems on a paper.. I always write them in my blog. So, I will always be able to see them...
I've imagined a computer monitor falling in front of you ЧВ
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-09, 18:23

I write songs and poems, especially in English (sometimes in Japanese or Filipino). I think I can help you out with this. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by svetyalana 2011-05-10, 03:35

kazaki03 wrote:I write songs and poems, especially in English (sometimes in Japanese or Filipino). I think I can help you out with this. smile
You really can do this? adore
svetyalana
svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-10, 12:33

Yup. If you check out my song thread, or my YT page: (https://www.youtube.com/user/Crisel15), you can see my works. =)
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum