A Singing Harmony
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could request something from Shikata-san...

+4
phio_chan
Maruko
thesebzgal
kazaki03
8 posters

Go down

If you could request something from Shikata-san... Empty If you could request something from Shikata-san...

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-24, 19:27

...what would it be? Whether it's music, fashion, or absolutely anything!

Here are mine:

1. DVD of Harmonia and Pantalea concerts. (Of course, we all know this. xD)
2. Music Video/PV of any of her songs.
3. Music show guesting and TV interviews.
4. An album/EP/single using only her male voice. (Yay! xD)
5. Dress up as a guy on the art cover of such album/EP/single. (xDD)
6. Collab with another artist (such as Kajiura-sensei perhaps?)
7. An image album for Lady Cloche's song magic. (AT1 characters got official songs for their song magic though.)
8. Appear in a J-Dorama.
9. Do seiyuu/voice acting in either anime or dubbing role.
10. Do an Asian or world tour! (PLEASE!!!)
11. Cosplay as any of the reyvateils she sang for in the AT series! (Oh this would be cute! xD)

Well, that's it for now. I'll think of some more soon. smile
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Philippines
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

http://www.kazaki-music.asia/

Back to top Go down

If you could request something from Shikata-san... Empty Re: If you could request something from Shikata-san...

Post by thesebzgal 2011-05-25, 00:33

to publicize my English translation of the Kalliope novel.
I sent an email to her just hours ago.
In Japanese.
thesebzgal
thesebzgal
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 for all you have done for ASH - phio69 for coming back to us - phio69 Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin A welcome-back gift. - phio_chan For being a Filipino like me. =) - kazaki03

http://arcanaissance.net/

Back to top Go down

If you could request something from Shikata-san... Empty Re: If you could request something from Shikata-san...

Post by Maruko 2011-05-25, 00:45

I'd be happy with DVDs and Music Videos T___T That's all.
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-25, 00:52

@thesebzgal: Good Luck! smile
@Maruko: Yup, I'm okay with that. The other ones are just my wild fantasizations. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award
welcome to ASH! ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Pursue your dreams, you have my support! :) - -ALT- Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino For awesomeness! - phio_chan arigatou na. here's a moon for u. ^-^ - yukihime03 You're so sweet~! - Ellie_T For our dear Hymmnos singer! Thank you for your lovely songs~ - Ellie_T Grats! You have over 1000 posts! :D - Kyoki

Back to top Go down

Post by Maruko 2011-05-25, 01:06

Oh yes, also a world tour X___X I want to see her in a concert once in my life D:
Maruko
Maruko
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

VIP Award ASH Graphic Contest #1 Winner Platinum Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 a thank-you gift from me - phio69 have fun, my dear contributor! - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Maruko For the wonderful voices and melodies :) - -ALT- Just awesome. XD - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03

http://www.arsmagica.net

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-25, 01:17

thesebzgal wrote:to publicize my English translation of the Kalliope novel.

This. And a world your sounds awesome!

Me, I wonder what I would ask from her. Maybe for her to notice her international fans more? Like, popping here and say hi to members around. XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Country Flag : Indonesia
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

https://chouwa-harmonia.forummotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by aquagon 2011-05-25, 02:34

For me, it would be just seeing her concerts in DVD, and for her to publish the unknown parts of the lyrics to her songs, and translations for some parts. For example, the corrupted Pastalie Hymmnos in Sublimation ~ ee wassa sos yehar, the Amharic choruses in Makeda ~ Queen of Sheba... and such.
aquagon
aquagon
Site Contributor
Site Contributor

A welcome gift. - phio_chan Another welcome gift. XD - phio_chan Welcome to ASH! \^o^/ - yukihime03 Welcome Aquagon-sama! Here's a rollcake for you. :) - kazaki03 A map of this awesome place - Artesox For coming down from the heavens to this humble place. :) - kazaki03

http://aquagon-drag.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by -ALT- 2011-05-25, 02:53

I know this may sound weird...

I would like to request for Shikata san to be always happy and be doing the things she truly loves.

This is just a feltheart message for her as a fan smile
-ALT-
-ALT-
Silver Member
Silver Member

ASH Christmas & New Year Event 2010 Poem Section VIP Award
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For your participation in ASH Christmas & New Year 2010 Event. - phio69 'Cause you're the best! :D - phio69 You are such a kind person! - phio69 Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki Thank you. ^-^ - yukihime03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-25, 02:55

I agree, it sounds weird. O.O No wishes for her to do something more real? Well, not that your wish is something bad, but still... XD
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award
Thank You for being such a great friend to me. - Marvin For you being you. - Marvin For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For the creator of the wonderful ASH :) - -ALT- Hope things will be better with the power of crystal :D - -ALT- For our beloved admin! - Nonomino So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You're totally the greatest admin ever!!! <3 - Kyoki I hope you will like it! - hikaru miaka You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana Thank you for all your hard work, Admin-sama! - Ellie_T We're the cutest Mafia ever!! - svetyalana pick your poison, my dear friend. XD - yukihime03 I would have never reached Gold Rank without you guys. Thanks. :) - kazaki03

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonomino 2011-05-25, 03:01

-ALT- wrote:I know this may sound weird...

I would like to request for Shikata san to be always happy and be doing the things she truly loves.

This is just a feltheart message for her as a fan smile

I think it really is beautiful. smile
I am a bit more selfish, I would love her to do a theme song for my story (of course I would pay her)... still dreaming Her songs are what inspires me the most for my story, and I would love it to have its own song.
And I would love a world tour too!
Nonomino
Nonomino
Co-Administrator
Co-Administrator

VIP Award
Country Flag : French
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 Happy new year! - Artesox Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin Hooray for Aria Lovers! XD Because you're a talented designer! - phio69 For being as sweet as chocolate! Thank you for everything. - phio69 So a chronicle of our friendship always exists! - Ellie_T May this armor protect you from all harm~ - Ellie_T You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 Thank you very much ^.^ - svetyalana for our sweet Serial Killer *O* - svetyalana

http://russiancaravan.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artesox 2011-05-25, 10:11

I woundn't mind if she showed up in Umineko Fight game
Or maybe a dub in a dating sim...
Artesox
Artesox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

VIP Award
Country Flag : Brazil
for being a member at ASH ^^ - phio69 For being fans of Akiko Shikata like me~ - Wasabi thank you. so much. - phio69 Happy 2011~! - Wasabi Happy Holidays Guys! - Marvin For our very own talented writer ;) Yay for being a Gold Member!~ - Nonomino You're so awesome!!! <3 - Kyoki You guys are awesome. :D - kazaki03 Thank you for being awesome Shikata friends. =) - kazaki03 For following me on Twitter. =) - kazaki03 For awesomeness! - phio_chan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-25, 16:37

Artesox wrote:I woundn't mind if she showed up in Umineko Fight game
Or maybe a dub in a dating sim...

Yes yes yes! xD

And maybe if she would do dubbing roles or seiyuu roles, she could voice three or more characters because of her multiple voices. xD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by phio_chan 2011-05-26, 00:30

Seiyuu! I wonder how her voice would be like if she becomes a seiyuu. It is a very interesting idea indeed. smile
phio_chan
phio_chan
Main Administrator
Main Administrator

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by kazaki03 2011-05-26, 00:40

Yup, knowing that her voice sounds angelic, and sometimes dark, and sometimes funny. xDD
kazaki03
kazaki03
Gold Member
Gold Member

VIP Award Gold Award

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down